Hello, and welcome to Garfieldhome, the best unofficial Garfield-site. The Garfield-site that offers you a lot of downloads, beautiful Garfield-pictures and photos, a funny Pokemon-parody, interesting information, the latest Garfield-comics and much more. Below is the total list of all things you can find at Garfieldhome and the list is still growing, so check out for updates! The short and easy-to-remember URL of this site is:
http://www.surf.to/garfield
Because this isn't the official Garfield-site please read the disclaimer.

Weekly Garfield Quote

Comics
On this page you can read all Garfield-comics of the last 4 weeks. In order to let the page work properly, the date on your computer has to be correct and you must have Javascript enabled.

Characters
All you ever wanted to know about the characters in the Garfield-comic.

Pookémon
Everybody has heard of the Pokémons, but do you know the Pookémons? On this page I shall introduce the Pookémon-trainers Gash and Misty, the most famous Pookémon Pookachu and the Pookémon Neowth, to you.

Pictures

Information

Downloads
  • Garfield: Caught in the Act "Garfield: Caught in the Act" is a great "Sega Genesis"-game, which you can now play on your PC or Mac. All you have to do is follow 6 simple steps and you'll have hours of fun. If you're not convinced that it's a great game, have a look at the screenshots and you'll definitely change your mind. And if you need some help you can also download passwords and a walkthrough.
  • Garfield's Wonderfull World of Wallpapers If you want to spice up the desktop of your computer, this is the place to start.
  • Garfield-icons for Windows. Bored of those standard-icons? Here you can download more than 50 different icons of Garfield and friends.
  • Animated cursors for Windows. Use these 11 cursors on your computer and using the computer will never be boring again.
  • Garfield-wav-sounds. Listen what Garfield has to say.
  • Garfield Winamp-skins Change the look of your Winamp-player with 7 different Garfield-skins.
  • Garfield and Odie cassette-tape-label. A label to write down the tittles of the numbers on you cassette tape.
  • Odie-bookmark. With this Odie bookmark you'll never forget where you stopped reading in your Garfield comicbooks
Shop

Games
  • Snake. Because Garfield isn't a very active mousecatcher, Jon rented a snake to do the job. It's your task to guide the snake and catch as much mice as you can, whithout bumping into the walls or your own tail.
  • Connect 4 dingle-balls 3D. One of Odie's favorite games is chasing his dingle-ball. Now, you can play with dingle-balls too.
  • The funny answer competition. This is all about giving the funniest answer on a Garfield-comic. If you're really as funny as you say you are, this is the place to proof it !
  • Garfields Warpzone. Always wanted to warp Nermals cute face? Here's your chance !
  • Coffee cat wordsearch. Try to find all the coffee-related words in this wordsearch.
  • Lazy cat wordsearch. The same as the coffee cat wordsearch, but then with words that have something to do with being lazy.
  • Odie dot-to-dot. Print out the picture and connect the dots.

Lasagna
Everybody knows that lasagna is Garfields favorite food, so on this page you can find some recipes to make your own lasagna. If you have a own recipe for a lasagna or if you've tried one of the recipes please send me an e-mail with your recipe or your opinion about the recipe.

Orson
Garfield isn't the only comic strip Jim Davis has created. He also created the comic strip Orson. The comic strip takes place on a farm with a lot of farm animals for the characters. They struggle in their own society for survival and fun.

Links
  • Garfield links. You'll find a very large list with links to a lot of other Garfield-sites here. The sites are divided into categories to make it easier to find what you're looking for.
  • Winners of the Garfieldhome-Award Links to great pages that have won the Garfieldhome-award.
  • Other comic characters. Links to sites of Casper and Hobbes, Asterix, Tintin and other characters.
  • Other funny pages. Links to funny sites like Mr. Bean Goes to the Internet and The Muppets!

Award

Guestbook
  • View my guestbook. Look what other Garfield-fans have to say.
  • Sign my guestbook. Do you have some ideas, comments or do you just want to give a reaction, please sign my guestbook.
    (Please don't use rude language, because this page is for all ages)

Your Opinion
Give your opinion about Garfieldhome. To improve this site I need to know what you like about this site and what could be done better, so please let me know what you think by filling this form.

Sitemap
Getting a little bit dizzy of all the different sections of Garfieldhome? At the sitemap you can have a complete and clear view of this site.

Send me an e-mail. If you want to contact the webmaster of this page please send an e-mail here.

Disclaimer
Because this isn't the official Garfield-site please read the disclaimer.

All images used on these pages are © PAWS Inc.