MERCHANDISE

Welcome to my page dedicated to the great stuff that was made for the movie, Balto! Although the film did very poorly in the box offices, Balto seems to be making a KILLING on its merchandise! I don't see ANY Balto toys on the shelves of stores anywhere, but there are plenty of Disney toys everywhere! If Balto wasn't as good as these Disney movies, then why are all the Balto toys sold out?

Good thing there are people who are willing to sell their Balto items online. One of the best places to look, if you are an avid collector like myself, is eBay, the online auction. I have bid for many things, and won sometimes! My bank account keeps me from bidding HIGH, but when I can get something that does not cost too much, I really go for it!
Also, I have traded some of my extra Balto merchandise with other Balto collectors and recieved quite a few cool things! Anyway, enough gabbing! Here is the list of my Balto memorabelia:

Some of the pictures and pages are not avaialable yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Starred links are things I have won on eBay or bought online.

VHS Video (English)
CD Soundtrack
LaserDisc (English)
Books*
Cardboard Cutouts
|
|
|
|
"Action" Figures*
Posters
Plush Toys*