3= Not so hot 4= Under average
5= Average 6= Above Average
7= Excellent map 8= Classic Type
9= Classic Map 10= Awsome Maps!
Maps Intended For Plasma Pak They Have A (P) By The Date
- Move Your Mouse Over The Colored Squares Below To See The Raters Comment -
Mode S=Single B=Blood Bath C=Coop ?=Unknown

Date Map Name Mode Rate Author Comment
03/30/98 HELL.ZIP 6.5 Quite good but nothing special... B Adrian Stalder Bloodbath blood map
03/30/98 PYRAMID.ZIP 5.0 Again? the same level as Pyramid 2... B Anden Af Anti Good sight and revealing sounds makes this map smaller than it looks like.
03/23/98 ANCIENT.ZIP 9.0 Yeah, this is good. S Treks see treks.nfo
03/23/98 CASTLE3.ZIP 8.0 Very good multi map BUT TO SMALL B Treks see treks.nfo
03/23/98 MYHOME.ZIP 6.5 To hard! I mean that... S Justin Martucci Map of my house Start in my bedroom,
03/17/98 NINI.ZIP 8.5 Cool Level B Adrian Stalder ?
03/17/98 DAKILLA.ZIP 2.0 What??? is??? this??? B Da-KiLLa Very Cool Multy-player map with cool graphic's
03/18/98 BODIES5.ZIP 4.0 See Below! B Shannon Savela A map of fun, Try to kill a friend!
03/18/98 BODIES3.ZIP 3.5 Huum... thinkin ...Can't think of something good...Yeah... oh ... forgot again... aaah... build a level in BLOOD ... how? B Shannon Savela A map of fun, Try to kill a friend!
03/18/98 FACTORY.ZIP 7.5 Well, factory? Just some strange areas... S Tobias Persson Single player level done in the metal/industrial style of Monolith's E3M5 or BB3.
03/18/98 BODIES.ZIP 7.5 Many good versions of one level! B Pedro Arturo Gomez Blanco 4 maps based on the original Bodies, they're so cool for 3-4 player BloodBath, the best is Bodies3
03/06/98 MARANA.ZIP 1.0 What is this? Hey, I smashed my keyboard against the wall 10 times and look what I got! A Blood level.. S ??? This is a small, but mildly challenging map.
03/06/98 TRIANGLE.ZIP 3.5 No no! A bit weird... B,S Phil Baird A fast bloodbath map best with two or three players.
03/02/98 NITEMARE.ZIP 8.0 You kick asses in a castle! Do I have to say more? B,S Ross Green ?
02/27/98 COURT-1.ZIP 3.0 Court? no,yes,no,yes,no,yes, WHERE? B Clarence Wilson This is a small level built for 2-4 player bloodbath
02/25/98 FRESH1.ZIP 9.0 Very good and I like the atmosphere. C,B,S Tobias Persson Blood map with a mansion/haunted house type theme.
02/23/98 LEVEL1.ZIP 7.5 Well, nothing special... S Martin Brentnall This level starts you off in a city, you have to escape from the city and continue on your journey to Hell.
02/23/98 HELLWAR.ZIP 8.0 Very good but some areas are just #!?%:( S Martin Brentnall A city level with a nice night sky.
02/23/98 GHOSTSHIP.ZIP 8.5 Fun to play but something is missing! S,B The Ghost Huge ship on ocean, attacked by the dead in search of Caleb.
02/19/98 RAVLOFT3.ZIP 8.5 Very good level... S Michael Shire Interior of Strahd's castle.
02/16/98 CASTLE.ZIP 2.0 I won't say anything at all... ? Johan Gustafsson Single player blood map
02/16/98 HOUSE.ZIP 2.5 Well, where's the house? ? Johan Gustafsson Single player blood map
02/08/98 TEAMBASE.ZIP 5.5 Stolen idea for the level! T Brainerror ....
02/08/98 DARKWOOD.ZIP 7.0 Good and very BIG level... S Justin Martucci ....
01/16/98 LAB.ZIP 6.5 Quite Good S Josh Hutchinson THIS IS A TRY-IT MAP, FOR SURE! First level, you fight your way through a labyrinth and into a castle with a few teleports for navigation....
01/13/98 INCUBUS.ZIP 7.5 Good Map S Mike Meklenburg The Story is based on true historical events. So, if your sister is a teacher in history, she should hand this map to all kids in her school. What happened before:
01/09/98 GOOZZ.ZIP 9.0 A very good level and fun to play! S Treks Very cool mappy, they say...
01/09/98 LEVELS.ZIP 6.0 Okej level... B Andenant It works well playing a two player game on it, or more. It's no mistake that it is a little bit hard to get to the good stuff, I think it's more exciting that way. Have fun!
01/07/98 DAUL.ZIP 3.5 n/c sorry B,S Karen Savela Fair bloodbath level, but challenging in a way.
01/05/98 KILLER.ZIP 5.0 n/c sorry B,C,S Karen Savela Hope it to be an interesting blood-bath map with a challenge.
01/02/98 WINTER.ZIP 8.0 Fun in multi and overall: GOOD! B,S GHOST (WolFTeaM) Replication of a small, snowed in New England town during a mid 1940's Blizzard. It's small, i know, but the detail is meticulous and the Bloodbath play is balanced, yet ferocious. I've excluded Napalm, voodoo dolls, Tesla Cannons and those moronic skull sticks from this level
12/24/97 SMOKEEMM.ZIP 5.0 Strange level and weird sounds. But alot of weapons and ammo! B SHANNON SAVELA FUN map, NOT to big, NOT to small look out for my awesome pool of water!!
12/19/97 ATLANTISV2.ZIP 8.0 To difficult. Hard to find some areas... S,B Justin Otto A medium sized map that starts out in your house on the beach, and then takes you on your quest for the lost underwater city.
(P)12/19/97 FIELD.ZIP 3.0 Kind of hard and what's the piont with this? B,C,S Jeff Cruz A really really really Hard Map that is impossible To beat on single Player and Very Hard on Co Op Mode, This Map is For Plasma Pack sorry Plain Blood Owners.
12/17/97 CAVE1.ZIP 7.0 Good but to small... S,B Nisse the nerd A cave with lots of dynamite!
12/16/97 SPIRIT.ZIP 5.0 Good idea but it ends there... B,S Lifegiver My second level.A sacrafice leads into a brief journey into the spirit world.
(P)12/16/97 SPIRIT2.ZIP 5.5 Oh, now with more enemies! B,S Lifegiver Basically,the Plasma pak version of spirit.map. A sacrafice leads into a brief journey into the spirit world.
12/15/97 CHURCH.ZIP 7.0 Good but, Is that a church? B Christian Schlaffer ?
12/15/97 QUESTMAP.ZIP 6.5 Huum... feels like you're playing DOOM sometimes. B,S foreno I THINK MY LAST MAP DONE IN BLOOD, BECAUSE SW IS BETTER
12/15/97 THEMASK.ZIP 2.0 What's this? I can't watch... blablabla B Shannon Savela Perty good size great map
12/03/97 FRAGFORT.ZIP 7.5 Fun in multiplayer! That's it! B Nikolai Lavrent'ev AKA LNick Middle-sized Bloodbath map with a fortress surroun- ded by forest and a little graveyard in a corner.
12/02/97 ATLANTIS.ZIP 8.0 Good but difficult. Hard to find some places... S,C,B Justin Otto A medium sized map that starts out in your house on the beach, and then takes you on your quest for the lost underwater city.
11-22-97 SIEGE.ZIP 6.5 Fun in multi but to small... B Rochet Sabastien C'est un chateau fort assiege (This is a castle under attack)
11-18-97 CHAOS.ZIP 8.5 Very fun in multiplayer! Kill, kill, kill.. B Robert Bauer Lively Bloodbath level which contains a stash of weapons in the middle, surrounded by 8 bunkers.

Maps Page 1