GameLeader Map Form Email this form to info@gameleader.com ================================Author Info=================================== Map Type : Title : Date : Author : Other Names : Beta testers : Description : Files included : Additional Credits to : Other levels I've made : ============================================================================== ** Play Information ** Single Player :Y/N Cooperative 2-8 Player :Y/N DeathMatch 2-8 Player :Y/N Difficulty Settings :Y/N Monsters :Y/N New Graphics :Y/N New Music :Y/N New Sound FX :Y/N Demos Replaced : ============================================================================== ** Build Information ** Base : Build time : Editors used : Known Bugs : ============================================================================== ** Copyright / Permissions ** Authors MAY or May not use _______.map as a base to build additional levels. You MAY distribute _________.map, provided you include this file, with no modifications. You may distribute ________.map in any electronic format (BBS,Diskette,CD,etc.) as long as you include this TXT intact. You MAY include __________.map in any compilation. You may not alter the level in any way except the minor change of the MAP number. If you do include my map on a CD compilation I would be happy if you would send me a copy of that CD. ** Where to get this MAP ** http://www.gameleader.com # 1 game spot