Hey! Welcome to the IME Lounge!

Hey peoples, welcome to the new website!!! Alot has changed to the website,
including a new name, new look, and more crazy stuff to check out.

You will find updated news on the band, bands bios, tracklistings, tour dates,
downloads, photos, a guestbook, a whole bunch fansites (every fan site that I
could find, hehehe) and all kinds of trippy stuff. So, enjoy!

So, What's New?

August 15, 2001 - Check out the new I Mother Earth website look, and feel @ imotherearth.com !!! And also an "about me" section is up... hehehe, crazy me.

August 8, 2001 - According to recent rumours, the new album by I Mother Earth will be called "Save The Last Disco". You can download the first, "Save The Last Disco" wall paper, that I've created right here.

June 30, 2001 - Just letting you all know that today is my b-day! Sorry... but no news though. I Mother Earth is some where out there. Are they recording the album? Are they making plans to promote the album? Or, are they just sitting on the couch watching the mod squad, and cartoons? Who knows... only time will tell.

May 14, 2001 - I Mother Earth are almost done recording, and they will soon release their 4th album sometime in the fall. The Truly Sonic magazine is still going, and I Mother Earth Online is back, with a really cool design. Check it out @ http://imeonline.cjb.net.

March 28, 2001 - EMI Music released "Earth Sky & Everything In Between" just yesturday. Here's the review given by Chart Attack.com:

"If you're like me and think that I Mother Earth sucks now that Edwin's left the band and vice versa, then EMI Records is providing the perfect epitaph to the Edwin era. Most of the songs on this disc are either studio or unplugged tracks. The two unreleased tracks, "Subterranean Wonderland" and "Wrong," don't deviate too radically from what you may have heard on the first two IME albums. The studio tracks, while capturing the group's raw energy, are hindered by drawn-out jamming that renders them boring. The biggest drawing point of this disc is the legendary acoustic version of "So Gently We Go." Only IME devotees will enjoy this - for the rest don't bother" - Andrew Horan.

March 17, 2001 - The launch of the new I Mother Earth Lounge web site, built on Fortunecity.com, and can be reached at http://jump.to/imelounge.

March 12, 2001 - The radio station Edge 102 have annouced that Brian is coming to Toronto, March 15 to chat about the new album.

March 8, 2001 - News about the band, and the band's new album has been posted up at i mother earth.com, check out the site for more details.

Feedback

Got any questions or comments about my page on how much it rules, how much it sucks or whatever you think, e-mail me at [email protected].