Videos

Here's a list of all the videos I Mother Earth have done, including 3 videos from Blue Green Orange, 4 videos from Scenery & Fish, & 4 videos from Dig. For the IME experience, read the videos from bottom to top.

Videos Released Off "Blue Green Orange"...

When Did You Get Back From Mars?
Released: Winter 2000
Filmed: The Warehouse, Toronto
Comments: Spectacular! That pretty much sums up this video. Another "live" video, except no energy. Pretty much like a rave, actually. Poor Brian, he looks like a goat.
All Awake
Released: Fall 1999
Filmed: British Columbia
Comments: Right after the coolest video, this video was to capture the imagination behind, "Blue Green Orange". It showed lots of people, like politicians, kids, and even models.
Summertime In The Void
Released: Summer 1999
Filmed: A Swimming Pool
Comments: No wait... this is the coolest video. First Brian wakes up with his flower pot, and finds that a train is chasing him, then a car, and cheerleaders in a swimming pool. Cool.

Videos Released Off "Scenery & Fish"...

Raspberry
Released: Winter 1997
Filmed: Blackwell Studios, Toronto
Comments: Ah.. man. This video is really cool. Who would have thought shooting a video in a bathroom would be so cool. The dog, and the guy from the toilet explosion. Woo!!!
Used To Be Alright
Released: Fall 1996
Filmed: The Opera House, Toronto & New Orleans
Comments: Another fan, & high energy video like "Levitate". This video is all about the good times (not the grunge era). The video pans too much, so your never focused
(good thing).
Another Sunday
Released: Summer 1996
Filmed: Toronto
Comments: Another cool video with that guy in it. What was the band thinking??? At least he doesn't get hurt in this one. This video is totally messed, you'd have to see it for yourself.
One More Astronaut
Released: Spring 1996
Filmed: California
Comments: My favorite video, and favorite song. This video is so hilarious. It's about this guy who crashes his airplane, gets into a car accident, gets hit by a twirl-thingy, and survives.

Videos Released Off "Dig"..

Levitate
Released: Fall 1994
Filmed: Lee's Palace, Toronto
Comments: From all the videos off "Dig" this is probably my favorite, and probably everyones favorite too. This has the band rocking it out in Toronto in front of their hardcore fans.
So Gently We Go
Released: Summer 1994
Filmed: Seattle & Los Angeles
Comments: A year after "Not Quite Sonic", I Mother Earth decides to release "So Gently We Go". Or their record label does. This is a very mellow video, in a barn yard... boring.
Not Quite Sonic
Released: Fall 1993
Filmed: Toronto
Comments: Hehehe, this is the video with the dalmation wearing a gas mask. Anyhoo.. not much happening in this video, that's what you get for living in the grunge era.
Rain Will Fall
Released: Spring 1993
Filmed: Mexico
Comments: I Mother Earth's first video ever made. Featuring the band in a desert, with a few crazy people doing crazy stuff. Doesn't this video remind you of "Jesus Christ Pose"?