This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / Announcements / New stuff on Blackthorn's storyboard

Hedonist Oct 14th 1:11 PM
Has anybody read the "No name yet" story on the Blackthorn's storyboard? I just read it and I really liked it BUT ... a bit too descriptive, don't you think?
Ami
User ID: 8666863
Oct 15th 11:44 AM
Well, there was some kind of server error on the first page so I'm missing part of the story. I did like what I was able to read but I agree, it was a bit too wordy.
Revanshe
User ID: 1404584
Oct 20th 2:01 PM
Hey, He writes better than me! Okay, he's not Martin, but I was quite impressed...

BROOKLYN
User ID: 0714654
Jan 12th 10:31 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to the board.

When I click onto the Blackthorn site, I can't seem to find any stories. I go to the storyboard, and there are no threads, and I go to the email archive, and there's nothing there. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanx.
Dirjj
User ID: 6960173
Jan 12th 2:19 PM
I've never been able to find a story there either. The only story I've read is the history of house Kanlye (sp). It was a pretty good story for a non-professional writer. I'm sure that it would have been much better if it wasn't a "short story".

ab
Revanshe
User ID: 0032624
Jan 14th 10:02 PM
There was a story by someone called SiverKnight, in I believe in the email archive. But it has disappeared...too bad, I thought it was good.
Zer0hour
User ID: 1432154
Jan 14th 10:07 PM
What's the address to Blackthorn?
Street Prophet
User ID: 2107894
Jan 16th 1:31 AM
Yeah, could someone tell me what is the address to Blackthorn too? You've got me curious.
Revanshe
User ID: 1307164
Jan 16th 11:40 AM
Blackthorn is at:

http://www.angelfire.com/id/theblackthorn/
Street Prophet
User ID: 2107894
Jan 17th 1:31 AM
Thank you Revanshe. Like your website.