This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / Announcements / Added Forums

Revanshe
User ID: 7461463
Feb 12th 11:43 AM
Hey everyone, I noticed that 'A CLASH OF KINGS II' and ''OTHER TOPICS' forums both had about topics, while 'A STORM OF SWORDS' had 62 topics. Since each forum can only handle about 100 topics (afterwards, the old ones disappear as you add new ones), I decided to add new forums for each of these. Thus, 'A CLASH OF KINGS III', 'A STORM OF SWORDS II', and 'OTHER TOPICS II" have been added. Please use these only when the old forums have 90-100 topics or so.
Revanshe
Feb 12th 11:45 AM
um, A CLASH OF KINGS II forum and OTHER TOPICS forum have 77 topics, actually. Seems to have disappeared on the above post :D!
Ser Benjen
User ID: 0240854
Feb 12th 11:49 AM
Way to be proactive Rev! Thanks for having the foresight and taking the time.
Dirjj
User ID: 1954724
Feb 12th 2:23 PM
Revanshe, always looking out for the little people. :-)

ab
Dirjj
User ID: 1954724
Feb 12th 2:35 PM
Wow Revanshe, when did you add them? I'm sure you did it today, but the date shows December 30. Interesting.

ab
Revanshe
Feb 12th 5:11 PM
Well, Ive just been really busy lately, and who knows, what I'll be doing when the topics finally get filled ::! Just wanted to be prepared..

Yeah, Dirjj, I noted the date thing also. In fact, I did only set them up today. Another Eesite bug, I suppose. Harmless, hopefully.