This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / Announcements / An Invitation

Swithin
User ID: 0289604
Feb 27th 3:33 AM
I want everyone to post on the Roll Call topic (once) who is on / lurks upon this board. Final call will be March 15th (ominous, n'est-ce pas?)

Once this date comes by, I will (with Revanshe's permission) start a new topic in the root directory, in which everyone who has posted on Roll Call will have a discrete role to play (which may be ignored, but I doubt anyone would wish to do so.)

Oh, and I need a volunteer. Someone who is or has been quite familiar to all on this board. I will discreetly take e-mails at [email protected].

DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHETHER YOU HAVE WRITTEN ME, OR THE OUTCOME OF SAID LETTER!!!

Details will be worked out through correspondence.

Anyone wishing to participate after March 15th may ask for special dispensation. Anyone interested in managing this project with me may mail me their intent, again at [email protected]. Should, upon learning its nature, you wish not to commit due to time limitations or interest, please keep details a secret until March 15th!

I will be cross posting this in the 'Other Topics' section.
Swithin
Feb 27th 3:41 AM
A slight change. Send e-mail to [email protected]. I think I might need a new in-box if this goes well.
Swithin
Feb 28th 2:13 AM
Just cross posting, as I promised:

Time to go back to the top. 16 days left.

Roll Call's moving along nicely. I'd like someone (anyone?) to volunteer to help me manage my 'project'. I will say, it might involve reading posts at least once a day, and perhaps a bit of writing...

BTW - KAH? Jeff? Everyone who should be in Roll Call, go post there! If you want out come March 15th, no problem. Let's just get an idea of who posts here regularly (and I know that *you two* can barely leave your computers, so get yo a$$es over there!)