This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / Announcements / When is the next book coming out in the

ROB
User ID: 9279843
Nov 5th 6:11 PM
When is the next book coming out in the US? The waiting is killing me.
Ran
User ID: 0283314
Nov 5th 6:41 PM
Currently targeted for June or July of 2000, I believe.
Fourthman
User ID: 1989294
Nov 5th 9:06 PM
Actually, it's coming out in a staggered schedule.

4 Chapters this month (Extremely limited edition.)

And the rest of it next summer.

Heh
Tom R.
User ID: 0164614
Nov 6th 5:11 AM
Don't taunt, Fourth. Really. OK? I would hate to see a "great divide" open up here or anywhere over you-know-what.
Revanshe
User ID: 1404584
Nov 6th 11:37 AM
Yeah, although I found your post funny, Fourthman, I gotta agree with Tom here...
Fourthman
User ID: 1989294
Nov 6th 2:23 PM
While I agree with your intent guys, taunting is not what I was doing. I feel that that would require some indication (in this thread) that I was privy to something that someone else was not. And by the way, were I privy or not, the satetment remains true, therefore further (and I agree, probably gratuitously) answering ROB's question.
Tom R.
User ID: 9690803
Nov 6th 2:36 PM
OK. Fair enough, Fourth. But you were kind of begging a question, I felt. By the way, I also thought your post was pretty funny. I only want us all to be careful and considerate in how we talk (or rather how we don't talk) about ... uh ... "da goods." (Why do I suddenly feel like some kind of gangster?)

Perhaps we should just have discussion threads self-destruct, like those tapes on the original "Mission Impossible" show? Revanshe? Is that "doable"?
Relic
User ID: 0478154
Nov 6th 5:27 PM
Ummm, everyone relax. Cause they may take our land, they may take our wives, but they will never take our FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!
Revanshe
User ID: 1404584
Nov 6th 6:34 PM
Self destructing threads?! that would be quite funny.

But Tom, I dont think we really need to be secretive here, because Rob or anyone could just read the ASOS on Ebay posts, and know what is going on. But I do agree that we should be careful not to gloat.

(Not that thats what you were doing, Fourth :D)