This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / Announcements / The Land of Always Winter

St John Wraith
User ID: 1787354
Aug 25th 11:36 AM
Well, a new Fan site has hit the web. The land of Always Winter is my fansite that has been created for a Song of Ice and fire. Currently some of the things you will find on this site is my Ice and Fire Poll. The Winter Store in association with Amazon.com where you can by genra movies, books, and software. Some of the sections include the Study which has maps, and will have House descriptions, as well as something new..The Flora and Fauna sections which will be informative section abbout some of the plant life and animals we read about in the books. Also there the Reviews page to submit your own reviews on one or all fo the series so far. The Others is a section devoted to other writers of the same genra with some information about their books. Feel free to email me with some you would like added. There is also a discussion board.

Please take the time to visit this sight and sign the guest book letting me know what you think and what could be improved.

Thank You

St John Wraith

The Land of Always Winter
http://www.geocities.com/land_of_always_winter

MAD-ness
User ID: 3612744
Aug 27th 1:44 PM
Always good to have more support for a great author and a GREAT series. I will have to check out the sight, ASAP. :)
Enaila
User ID: 1648184
Aug 28th 10:40 AM
You might want to put up Spoiler Warnings. Your quote of the week got me right as the page was loading. Of course, I should stop visiting ASOIAF pages until I get ASOS read, so that wouldn't happen! :O)

En-

PS Still a very nice looking site!
St John Wraith
User ID: 1787354
Aug 28th 12:36 PM
Thanks for the input, I will try to look into some sort of scrolling marquee to warn of eminent spoilers. Thanks for you contribution.

Wraith
Randdddddddddddddddd
User ID: 0896204
Sep 7th 6:23 PM
Welcome to the Ice and Fire Ring