This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / A Clash of Kings II / Sansa IV

Next 20 Messages Newest Messages
KAH
User ID: 9209903
Oct 4th 3:23 PM
Well, as I started the last board, I might as well start the fourth one, too.
I'm too tired right now to remember exactly what was discussed when the last board broke down...something about Loras being a spoiled brat, I think.
Telisiane
User ID: 2233684
Oct 4th 3:25 PM
My last post was:

Ignore me. I just found the "Loras The Kingslayer" topic on the old Clash of Kings board. You guys hashed this out months ago! Seriously, when was the last time anyone came up with an original topic of discussion? ;0D
Ser Gary
User ID: 8068153
Oct 4th 3:26 PM
Just last year, for your information :)
labor
User ID: 8479113
Oct 4th 3:35 PM

I pride myself with coming with a completely original topic - namely a theory that the battle on the Red Fork was a hoax. It is several months since, though...
haaruk Oct 4th 3:49 PM
Quite a few new and original topics have been started on other boards.
Telisiane
User ID: 2233684
Oct 4th 4:48 PM
Well, no wonder the Bobbity thing and tales of rampant back hair and pink unicorns were so popular. You Oldtimer Regulars are just dyin' fer some excitement! How can you guys stand to discuss the same old stuff over and over again with us newbies? Do you ever get the urge to post "Yadda yadda yadda...been there done that" in response to some of our attempts to resurrect old, tired topics? You guys are very nice and quite patient, I must say. =0D
Ran
User ID: 0283314
Oct 4th 4:55 PM
I think the most recent original one I can think of is the 'dragon under Winterfell' one... but, I don't track all threads, and I am quite forgetful, so it's probable several others have appeared since then. ;)

As to "been there, done that," ... well, I do sometimes. But then, I stay out of those threads while other folk gnaw on them, and if they turn to interesting points ... well, it's fun then. ;)
Min
User ID: 1446254
Oct 5th 3:29 AM
Telisiane, you are oh so right. :-)
But the Phantom Dragon was a brandnew topic, and it's only some weeks ago. So, Teli, go ahead, you will think of something, won't you?

I went to other boards, just to find the discussions we finished months ago started anew, with the same argumentations. So I decided to stay here, where people know me and know how to deal with my black humour. ;-)

Btw, Telisiane, Kay suggested half a year ago that, by the time of fall, we would likely discuss the colour of Tyrion's underware. We are not there yet, though... pink unicorns with dildos? I'm not sure if that's better... ;-)

So, bring up something new, something _really_ new, and we will see! :-)
KAH
Oct 5th 5:12 AM
Actually, I think the underwear idea was Jeff's.
KAH
Oct 5th 5:13 AM
If this suggests some underwear fetish on Jeff's behalf, I couldn't say, though.
Min
Oct 5th 5:24 AM
NO, please. Not this topic, too! Let us, for a change, talk about SANSA, here, not about your sexual phantasies and perversities...
KAH
Oct 5th 5:34 AM
Well, ALL RIGHT then! I'll think of something totally Sansa-related for a change.

Um...

Er...

So, uh, what about Jeyne Poole? Where has she gone to? No, wait, we have discussed that one too. Damn...
Min
Oct 5th 7:16 AM
she's dead.
Ser Gary
User ID: 8068153
Oct 5th 7:26 AM
I thought she might have been forced into prostitution.
Min
Oct 5th 8:04 AM
no, she's dead.
What I'd like to know: Does Sansa _know_ she is dead and just pretend, tell herself she didn't know, or is she really as innocent as not guessing that some horrible fate befell her friend?
Ran
User ID: 0283314
Oct 5th 8:15 AM
She's not dead.

Look at the conversation between Littlefinger and Cersei.

"I'll find a place for her."
"Not in the city."

Cersei knows that Littlefinger owns some brothels. It's plain that he intended to put her in one (outside of KL.) After all, a young virginal girl is valuable if you have clients who are interested in procuring such.

If he meant to kill her, he'd have said, 'I'll see to her,' or 'I'll deal with her.' And Cersei wouldn't much care where it was done.
Telisiane
User ID: 9719083
Oct 5th 10:10 AM
Tyrion wears briefs. Red and gold ones. With strategically placed lions.

Sansa wears lace ruffled pantaloons. And if she's smart, a chastity belt.

;0)
Min
Oct 5th 10:41 AM
Telisiane, LOL!

Ran, that meant Jeynne? Sorry, I missed that. Ok, it is the prostitution, then.
Watcher
User ID: 7761613
Oct 5th 1:15 PM
Min, who did you think KAH meant and why do you think she is dead?

Is anyone else distrub by Sansa hasn't worried about anyone else since Ned's death? Even after everything she has been though, she hasn't once thought Jeynne Pool, her best friend or even Arya. The only time she thinks about Robb is when he kills Joff.
Min
User ID: 9433023
Oct 5th 2:32 PM
that was what I meant with my previous question about Sansa, about if she is aware of what things may have become her best friend, or if she simply does not want to see.

watcher, I understood whom Kay meant, I just had not remembered the line Ran quoted.
Next 20 Messages Newest Messages