This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / A Clash of Kings II / Who do you want dead? III

Next 20 Messages Newest Messages
Min
User ID: 1446254
Oct 8th 1:30 AM
As Emily so nicely stated, we all seem to be homicidal maniacs. The last topic broke down, so here's the new one to discuss who should be erased by a swift (or not so swift) death.
Min
User ID: 1446254
Oct 8th 1:31 AM
Last we were discussing if Stannis deserves death. Imho, he is so terribly _right_ all the time that he does.
doctor doom
User ID: 8903453
Oct 8th 8:39 AM
Min, I'll say again and keep saying it till I die...I don't understand how everyone hates Stannis. Maybe it's just be, but I love the guy. The real person who deserves to die is and I hope is already dead (although I don't think he is) is Theon. What a punk he is. It's not even the fact that he stabbed Winterfell and the Starks in the back, it's that he did it in such a worthless, cowardly, unimaginative way. I hope Ramsey gutted him good.
doctor doom
User ID: 7844943
Oct 8th 10:31 AM
Okay, here's Doom's list of people who need to die. 1. Renly, Oh wait he's already dead, Yippie. 2. Loras, the Knight of Losers has to go and go fast. I mean this guy just gets on my nerves with his whole I'm a better knight than you attitude (even though he's never said it, I known he's thinking it). Hopefully Robb will kill him in battle. 3. Lysa and her stupid kid. Jon Arryn must be rolling over in his grave. I want to see his kid fly. 4. Littlefinger, although I love him as a self-serving, evil character, I cannot forgive him for betraying Ned like he did in GoT or Tyrion in CoK. 5. Joffery and Cersie, Joffery's a waste product who doesn't deserve to rule the privy, much less the kingdom and Cersie (although clever) is not too far behind. 6. Samwell, I can't stomach the fact that that fat little coward is gong to be a POV in the new book. Hopefully Martin will do something important with him. 7. Greagor, the Mountain That Sucks needs a little taste of pain and vengeance, given by none other than Sandor himself. 8. Ser Dontos, that fat drunk has signed Sansa's death warrent if he tries to get her out of King's Landing and Sansa has too much potential to get killed, so he has to go. 9. Melisandre, the red priestess has turned Stannis (my favorite character) into a dope, and hopefully Davos will send her to sleep with the fishes soon and save Stannis before it's too late (although it's cool that she births out demons to kill Stannis' enemies). 10. Ramsey, although I like him already for the destruction he caused at Winterfell, I think he's too wild and will only serve to hamper Bolton's rebellion in the North. 11. And last, but not least, every single one of the Freys, this entire family is worthless and needs to terminated. Sorry about the length of this, but I won't be back on until Monday, so I needed to get alot out of my system.
Snake
User ID: 0018434
Oct 12th 7:15 PM
I didn't like Stannis very well BUT he was a lot more likeable than Renly. Thank the gods he's dead.
Padraig
User ID: 1905964
Oct 13th 1:02 PM
Renly made very little impression on me in aGoT. But I woudn't have considered him unlikeable. Stannis I find more interestng but he has participated in deeds far more foul even if he does not know the full details of what he really did.
Snake
User ID: 0018434
Nov 2nd 5:43 PM
Death to all the knights of summer. Winter is coming and they shall perish from the cold that only those of us from the North can fully comprehend. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

Whew, that hurt.
Steve
User ID: 9084913
Nov 2nd 9:47 PM
I hope Cat kicks the bucket. Followed by Roose Bolton and the Freys.
Relic
User ID: 8980403
Nov 24th 3:58 PM
SANSA!
cgob
User ID: 0053014
Nov 24th 4:36 PM
Relic-I can't agree with you more. Ned wouldn't be dead baby, if that little wench hadn't opened her wanna-be cool little mouth. Now all one can say is get on the harley, ned's dead. Ned's dead. tramp. How can she be a Stark? She is evidence of Catelyns infidelity, most like with a donkeys ass.Hate is what i feel for the trifling little
heehee-my oh my, I never knew I felt such hostility towards that self serving prepubescent soon to blowing piece of crap that sprang forth from the loins of a complete blockhead. Sansa sucks and I hope her head doesn't even get the spike but is left in the ditch and the rest of her body played with by the others. So there. hee hee ;)
Relic
Nov 24th 5:07 PM
Heh, Well said my good man, very well said! Its not a harley cgob, its a chopper =). Then again they could be the same thing so... Anyway, Sansa is a spoiled little brat, i HATE HATE HATE her more than any character out of any book i have ever read. When Jory Cassel died in AGOT Sans's reaction just hours afterwards is thinking that Jory wasnt all that handsom anyway... What the f---!!???
cgob
Nov 24th 5:09 PM
Whoops about the harley-duh. I was caught up in the moment-heh heh.
Homerun
User ID: 8387983
Nov 24th 6:15 PM
I would rather see Sansa grow up than get killed. I think she is and will be a very interesting character. Don't write her off yet. As for my vote for who gets the axe, I easily choose Joffrey and Melisandre. Obviously, the story needs those characters for conflict right now, but man do I hope that they get crushed in some spectacular way.
cgob
Nov 24th 8:33 PM
Come on homerun....let's not be realistic here...lol...Relic and I were merely expressing our mutual dislike of a character who if she hadn't done and acted the way she did then obviously there'd be no story at all. As for Joff, I'd rather see him live forever...as Robb's toilet scrubber. Melisandre needs to live for the length of the epic maybe as the toliet that Joff scrubbs, though she's kind of cool so maybe she could be his wiper.
Homerun
Nov 24th 9:29 PM
Don't get me wrong cgob, I know how you feel about Sansa. In fact, I remember when I got to the part when Ned was killed, I cursed Sansa's name (after I got over the initial shock).

I like the idea about the toilet scrubber though. Maybe Joff should be made to be Melisandre's genealogist.
labor
User ID: 8479113
Nov 24th 10:16 PM
Come on, people, Cersei already knew everything about Ned's plans from Ned himself and Littlefinger. Sansa's betrayal likely prevented her and Arya's escape from KL on a ship, but no more than that. Ned set up his own fall by himself, thank you.
Relic
Nov 24th 11:13 PM
Labor, Cersei herself told Tyrion that if it wasnt for Sansa they probably might have been done for.
Relic
Nov 24th 11:14 PM
But i'll admit , Ned did a good job of setting up his own downfall. But that doesnt mean I like Sansa anymore than i did, everything about her annoys the crap out of me.
Homerun
Nov 25th 0:16 AM
LOL at myself. I just reread my post and realized that I wrote "genealogist" instead of what I meant which was "gynecologist". Although I guess finding out who Melisandre's parents were would be kind of a torture. Maybe?
Drone
User ID: 0255034
Nov 25th 0:20 AM
If I were ned and cme back as an other I'd be looking for a certain little twit I once called my daughter. The pain with that betrayal is worse than anything else, his last thought was "arya was right... she is a lying little piece of worthless.." right about then was when he lost his head.
But if anyone has to die its Lysa and her little whelp.
Next 20 Messages Newest Messages