This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / A Clash of Kings II / If I could be ____ for a day...

Next 20 Messages Newest Messages
Generic Eric
User ID: 8339223
Feb 21st 9:26 PM
Alright, here's the question of the day (prob. already been asked before):

If you could be a character from ASOIF for one day, who would it be?

I would have to go with one of the direwolves...probably Ghost.
Flayed Man
User ID: 9147853
Feb 21st 9:43 PM
Hmm i would be either my infamous hero bolton or... Robert Baratheon but this version will make him more gentle and hmm listen to ned and smash the lions.
Street Prophet
User ID: 2107894
Feb 21st 11:56 PM
Loras Tyrel, the Knight of Flowers. That man can make a woman swoon at forty feet. I envy that, I can only do it at twenty feet. ;)
Swithin
User ID: 0289604
Feb 22nd 7:30 AM
Ermm, S.P... Loras can make women *swoon* from forty feet, but he gets *men* to *spoon* from not very far away at all... Still, escaping *his* preferences, that would be damn cool.

If I were feeling responsible, I'd say the Mountain that Rides. Change sides, unexpectedly kick the crap out of the Lannister forces, then run my sword through my head as the day runs out.

Tyrion gets to 'play' with Shae... but then again, Shae gets to do that too, in a much more immediate way...

I'm going to have to go with one of Dany's dragons, for *obvious reasons*!!!
Swithin
Feb 22nd 7:33 AM
BTW, it's been a while Flayed Man. Nice to see you again. Gen.Eric, I've first seen you aboard today, so if it's so, welcome to our humble abode. If you're looking for GRRM worship, you've come to the right place! And Street Prophet, no affront intended, but I've seen you around a bit these past few days.
Generic Eric
Feb 22nd 11:50 AM
Swithin--yeah, I'm fairly new--been postin' here for about two weeks. Thanks for the welcome.

Thinking more on my original question, I think I would rather be Varys for a day...that way, I'd know all the secrets I could ever wish to know about Westeros...But I'd hate to loose captain winkie for a day! 8-(
Street Prophet
User ID: 2107894
Feb 23rd 0:28 AM
Hey, this is how I unwind after a hard day at work and school. And no, I don't feel "affronted" at all.
Relic
User ID: 9308123
Feb 23rd 1:12 AM
This may sounds horrible but id love to be Jamie. As long as i was withing a days ride of Cercie that is.
KAH
User ID: 0541004
Feb 23rd 6:08 AM
Relic;

I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to read 'within a days ride of Cersei'... :P
Ser Gary
User ID: 1523284
Feb 23rd 8:57 AM
I'd choose Beric Dondarion. Suave, debonair, and somewhat mysterious to the readership -- which had little time to find out much about him before Ned sent him off on his mission. I have to think he'll eventually come to play a significant role on the side of goodness -- at least I hope so :)
Dirjj
User ID: 6960173
Feb 24th 2:54 PM
Well, since most of the real cool people are dead, predicted to be dead, or in miserable places, I suppose that I would have to choose Doran Martell or the Red Viper. Don't know much about them, but they still seem cool. Howland Reed would be a cool person too. He's happy where he is, and what more could anyone ask for.

ab
Lord Fool
User ID: 9607473
Feb 25th 9:46 AM
It is kind of strange but i would like to Semly Barrsiton the bold for the day. Dont know why but he must be preaty bad-assed to get that kind of name.
Min
User ID: 0074284
Feb 27th 6:16 AM
Can I choose men, too? There are many choices.
Margaery, just to see how she really is. And to spend a day close to her grandmother. :-)
Jaime, for sure.
Sandor, to be in his mind once - if I knew I could get out again.
Arya. For sure Arya. I'd go and finally find Nymeria.
Swithin
Feb 28th 2:19 AM
What about Tytos Blackwood? You want debonair? You want a young Vincent Price during a Poe movie? You want the guy with all the seductive vamps and the coolest smoking jackets?

Come to Tytos, everyone, come to Tytos...
Relic
User ID: 9328513
Feb 28th 5:50 AM
Kah, I meant as long as I could ride all day. No wait , as long as I can ride in a day...errr as long as I would be riding all day. nevermind.
KAH
User ID: 0541004
Feb 28th 6:24 AM
Well, I was just thinking that as long as you were within a day's ride of Cersei, you'd be riding all day anyway, one way or the other. Ahem.
Generic Eric
Feb 28th 6:56 PM
Tee hee....
Min
Feb 29th 8:18 AM
Oh Kay... I love you for those comments. LOL
Dirjj
User ID: 6960173
Mar 1st 2:50 PM
Oh, hold up, my answer was based on who I'd want to be if I were in Westeros. If it were only for a day, then it would have had to be Robert when he was hanging out in Lannisport and had two bastards born to him.

Maybe even Theon when he was crossing over to Pyke. He was happy then.

Heck, it's only for a day anyway. Why on earth would I want to be noble?

he he he hehhe

ab
Min
Mar 1st 3:15 PM
Shagga. I could chop of someone's manhood and feed it to the goats. LOL.
Next 20 Messages Newest Messages