This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / A Clash of Kings II / Women's Breasts

Next 20 Messages Newest Messages
Street Prophet
User ID: 2107894
Mar 17th 1:30 AM
Yep, that got your attention. Now I'd like to talk about your responsibility in voting.

NAW! Just kidding. No, I'm really here to talk about breasts. Notice the kind of breasts there are in A Song of Ice and Fire? It seems to be a kind of reocurring theme. Dany has small breasts, Asha has small breasts, Shae as well, and that Red Knight chick as well. It's either that or their breasts are not mentioned at all. Well, Sansa's breasts are mentioned, but a twelve-year old girl on average is not that big. Yep, if you ask me ol' Martin likes 'em small. Nothing wrong with that, but it IS intrigueing.
tyler
User ID: 9377263
Mar 17th 2:36 AM
Thats a good point Street Prophet, it must mean Martin is like me and likes small breast, but my girlfriend of three years is a little light up top, so maybe lack of seeing anything else, has warped my mind. by the way Street Prophet your post always crack me up.
Jeff
User ID: 1536664
Mar 17th 12:28 PM
Man, we _REALLY_ need to have GRRM publish the next book very shortly. We may have sunk below even the proverbial "Tyrion's underwear" topic.
Ran
User ID: 0867924
Mar 17th 12:29 PM
Well, I'd still like to ask GRRM what kind of tree he would be, if he had to choose...
KAH
User ID: 0541004
Mar 17th 12:42 PM
What kind of _tree_ he would be?

Well, I know what kind of tree _I_ would want to be - a wind-twisted, gnarled sort of thing, slanting over a dangerous precipice.

Yeah, it might be a tough life, but at least I wouldn't be very likely to experience the lumberjack version of 'the Texas Chainsaw Massacre'.
Jeff
User ID: 1536664
Mar 17th 1:44 PM
Ran, Kay-Arne, we all rushed to this topic like a pack of wild dogs, huh? Oh well, great minds thing alike!

Just to complete the picture, Street, I must point out that you've omitted the "heavy, pale, milk laden" breasts of Lysa Arryn.

I don't think he described Old Nan's breasts anywhere, but.... Ug. I'm not going to go there.
Relic
User ID: 9328513
Mar 17th 3:34 PM
I recal Lysa having something wrong with her nipples too, yak.
Hot Pie
User ID: 9092003
Mar 17th 5:29 PM
Horray for Boobies

blushingly.....Hot Pie
Kristin
User ID: 9885643
Mar 17th 7:47 PM
::blinks:: Oh my. Yep, Martin does need to publish the next book soon. Very soon.

Now that I think about it, though, there are very few buxom women in these books.
Min
User ID: 0074284
Mar 17th 7:56 PM
breasts, underwear, dildos... did we leave anything out?
Well, Jeff, _you_ did discuss Dany's breasts months ago already, sooo... ;-)
(you cannot say I leave out a cheap shot...)
Street Prophet
Mar 18th 2:34 AM
Hey, hey, hey!! Who let all these chicks in here? This is a GUY'S post (well, heterosexual guys and lesbians). Okay men, time we drank gallons of beer, oggle women's body parts and see who can do more sit-ups. (sound of beating chest)
Swithin
User ID: 0289604
Mar 18th 3:18 AM
Eric Idle Exploits Monty Python
Swithin
User ID: 0289604
Mar 18th 3:21 AM
Hmm... that was pointless. Anyone else notice how registration has become automatic?
Min
User ID: 0074284
Mar 18th 6:10 AM
Streep Prophet, as long as you compare the lengths of your primary sexual organs as you're supposed to do all the time, OK, I will get outta here... there are things I really do _not_ want to know. ;-)
Street Prophet
Mar 18th 11:08 PM
You know Cersei must have a pretty big chest. She apparently had a lot to show Tyrion.
tyler
Mar 18th 11:41 PM
Hey i am pretty new here, and the only way i found this site was after reading both books for the third time, no joke, i though hey maybe there is a web site for the books. well after i found it, i think i have read just about every post on every topic. its really cool getting to see the same names over and over again, but anyway i will get to my point. since everybody is pretty familiar with one another, i just thought i would ask, because i am pretty sure just by reading his post that Flayed Man has a chemical inbalance. I know i probably shouldnt have wrote that cause he will demand an apology, but i had to ask, give me your thoughts
Relic
User ID: 9328513
Mar 18th 11:51 PM
Hehe, chemical imbalace you say? Are you suggesting Flayed is a woman? hehe.
tyler
Mar 19th 0:06 AM
I dont know but i think his cheese has definantly slid of his cracker(old Texas saying)
tyler
Mar 19th 0:08 AM
my bad, slid off his cracker
KAH
User ID: 0541004
Mar 19th 6:59 AM
Tyler;

You've read _every_ post in _every_ topic???

Unless you have lurked here for ages, you must either

1) Have some extraordinary reading speed

or

2) Have even less of a life than I do. :P
Next 20 Messages Newest Messages