This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / Other Topics / Crazy 2000

Zer0
User ID: 1432154
Feb 3rd 10:06 PM
Well, I've just gone through ALL the messages and taken down the names of just those of us who have posted ONLY IN THE YEAR 2000!!! Yes, I'm crazy! The list contains all the names, weather well-known or not, of those who have posted since January 1st. Here it is:

Aerian
Alex
Amanda
Ami
Andy P.
Anon
Anonymous

Bill Hall
BloodBomb
BROOKLYN
Byron

Canadian
cgob
Chokeslame
Claidhaim
Claybyrd

Darrick
DarthDarthBinks
Dirjj
Dismas
DrEaM

Emily
Eric
Flayed Man
FTS

G
Green Gerg
Gunther

haaruk
Homerun

I, Claudius
Icura

Jeff
JoryCassel

Kay-Arne Hansen (KAH)
Keelyn
Kevin
Kristin

labor
LindaElane
Lirvon
Loop
Lord Jester

Maeglin
Malice
Mike
Min
Moreta

�Nae'bliss"
Nikki
notme

Omer

Padraig
Paul Halucha

Ran
Rebecca
Relic
Revanshe
Rhoe
Richard
Robes
Rughead

Scott
Ser Bolton
Ser Benjen
Ser Gary
Shagga
Sir Galahad
Sisyphus
Snake
Sorrowful Man
Sphinx
Still Smitten
StoneCold
Street Prophet
Sulthon
Swami
Swithin

Tartan
Telisiane
Thorfinn
Tom R.
Transmetallix
Trebla

Vanryker
Venotar

WeissVan

Zer0hour (Zer0)

I did not see Fouthman in any recent posts, what happened to him?
Zer0
Feb 3rd 10:08 PM
BTW, there's 88 names on the list. That's right, 88 of us currently involved! Amazing!
Min
User ID: 0074284
Feb 4th 1:11 AM
Hey, a nice list. That was hard work. :-)
Hm, I haven't seen some of those names at all before. I suppose they linger in the topics I don't touch. Welcome to those who haven't crossed my way yet. :-)

IVth somes and goes to his liking. He will be back sooner or later, I am sure.
Rhoe
User ID: 8890073
Feb 4th 7:13 AM
God you must have been really bored. Good work.
Emily
User ID: 2192024
Feb 4th 8:13 AM
How long did it take, Zer0? 'Crazy' is too mild a description for you!
Zer0
Feb 4th 8:39 AM
Took me a good 5 hours. I originally was going to make a list of ALL the names, and maybe someday I will.

Maybe a quarter of those names are of those who have maybe posted once or twice. Most of the names I came across were the big poster--Ran, KAH, Min, Rhoe, our good Ser knights, Dirjj, myself.

I want to introduce DrEaM. She's only posted once so far, but she'll be back. I know her out here in the real world...so well that she's my girlfriend ;) A youngin' at fifteen years!
Min
Feb 4th 7:38 PM
She will be welcome, Zer0.

Emily!!! When did I last see thou? I was right then, and you were still lurking, but being too lazy to post. :-) Good to read from you again.
Relic
User ID: 9328513
Feb 4th 7:47 PM
Wow, nice list Zero =). Ever since Dragsworn went down ive seen a steady increase of posts. Or maybe its cause ASOS looms so near.
Min
Feb 5th 8:19 AM
Or perhaps we are attrackting lunatics from all over the world. :-)
Dirjj
User ID: 1954724
Feb 5th 3:02 PM
We should creat a topic, and call it "Roll Call", and everyone can just say hi. Then we can count up the active people. Let's say we have a moderator who checks it from time to time, and keeps count of posters. No wait, the computer keeps track of posts, so as long as no one posts more than once, we'll have an accurate number of posters. The thread can even crash, and it won't matter because we just won't have text to go with the post, but we will still have the names.

ab
Zer0
Feb 6th 2:03 PM
I think a Role Call is a great idea! I'll start it if enough of you think it's a good idea. Or do you want to do it, Dirjj?
Dirjj
User ID: 1954724
Feb 6th 11:28 PM
Why don't we see who's interested first, before we waste a topic that no one will post on. It's embarrasing to start a topic and have it begin and end with your post. I think the roll call would be a novell idea.

There, that makes two people interested.

ab
Zer0
Feb 7th 8:39 AM
Hmm, my mind goes both ways now that I think of it. On the pro: I'm interested in names and numbers and would like to see it. Con: But I've already made a list which shows it, and it seems like another waste of a topic, where people will be into for a week then forget it (just like my who are you and soon this topic). Speaking of wasting a discussion, aren't we wasting room here for talking about making another topic. it's kinda weird.
Ami
User ID: 2742064
Feb 7th 11:30 AM
Well, then, maybe, just maybe, instead of doing this big project, Zer0... YOU SHOULD WORK ON YOUR ANIME! <bg>
Oh, my, was that me yelling? ;)
Ser Gary
User ID: 1523284
Feb 7th 12:59 PM
I think so, Ami. I could hear you all the way over here.
Zer0
Feb 8th 7:50 PM
Actually, Ami, I have been working on it. The thing is, I stopped witht the ASoIaF ones and started drawing for my own story. I'll send it to you soon, okay...
Ami
User ID: 2742064
Feb 16th 12:53 PM
Ser Gary, you always make me laugh!!

Yay, Zer0!! Yay!
Min
Feb 16th 1:49 PM
You draw? Oh, where can I see some?
(Except those on, I think, Ran's page, which were wonderful)