This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / Other Topics / On a Personal Note...

Next 20 Messages Newest Messages
Ser Gary
User ID: 8068153
Oct 8th 3:10 PM
The purpose of this topic is to allow posters to say whatever they want to other posters (within reason, of course!) "on a personal note..."

The messages can be fun or they can be serious.
Ser Gary
User ID: 8068153
Oct 8th 3:13 PM
I'll start the ball rolling with a serious one:

Min, I've tried unsuccesfully to reach you through normal communication channels. There must be a network problem. Please bear with me :) Are there blackberries in Germany? I love blackberries.
Fourthman
User ID: 0526904
Oct 8th 4:40 PM
Black forests for sure.
Kristin
User ID: 0317884
Oct 8th 5:31 PM
I like black forest cake!
Min
User ID: 9433023
Oct 8th 7:35 PM
Hey, another topic for Fourth to pop up! Great! Fourth, I personally can note that I miss you here. No intent to drop by more often?

Gary: Got' em now. :-)
Ser Gary
User ID: 9279843
Oct 9th 9:48 AM
Excellent. I still looooooove blackberries.
Relic
User ID: 8980403
Oct 9th 7:43 PM
And i soooo looooove girls that loooove Gearoge martin. Min i know you dont know me , but what do you say we get married?
Icura
User ID: 2609274
Oct 10th 2:13 AM
Min keep away from Relic!!! If you spell his name backwards you get Ciler, which kinda sounds like Killer.
Thats the name of a dangerous man, a loner, who spends his days riding a Hayle across America; stoping from tiume to time to break a few hearts.
Shagga Oct 10th 3:05 AM
Shagga son of Dolf will rip off your manhood and feed it to the goats. Leave relic and min to have many children together.
Relic
Oct 10th 3:06 AM
Hehe, Icura, your making me sound way cooler than i am =. I had a little run in with Min over the Sanse Sandor topic, but i think she can forgive me. Im no where near the caliber of say Ran of Kah, but damnit, im trying my hardest here. But i seriously have not met a single girl that i could get to read AGOT. Maybe if they made it a new American classic we can get GRRM the kinda readership he deserves.
Shagga Oct 10th 3:08 AM
Although cheese cake is one of my favorites, sweet and creamy, light textured if made right.... almost as good as a fantastic lay.....almost
Relic
Oct 10th 3:16 AM
Cheese cake?? huh? maybe thats why you look like a snowman Andy(shagga)
Shagga Oct 10th 3:21 AM
Relic lookin for some ass whuppin?? I take both my battle axes and cut your manhood off and feed it to the sheep
Relic
Oct 10th 3:22 AM
::Blocks both axes with his wooden practice swords, defletings shaggas blows to the side. His bamboo blades knock into Shagga's chest...doing absoluetley no damage:: OPPS
Shagga Oct 10th 3:22 AM
You forget that Khal Drogo is my personal friend
Swithin
User ID: 0443584
Oct 10th 3:57 AM
Shagga - why have you no user ID#?
Min
User ID: 9433023
Oct 10th 10:29 AM
First point: Not few of my female friends read ASOIAF and loved it.

Second point: My boyfriend just told me he would turn into Ilyn Paine when he, by chance, read your post, Relic. ;-)

Third point: "a dangerous man, a loner, who spends his days riding a Hayle across America; stoping from tiume to time to break a few hearts" sounds nearly as good as Sandor. Perhaps I will think about it...

Fourth point: I love cheese cake, too. Perhaps I should marry Shagga... but then, he would first have to rip my boyfriend's manhoof of and feed it to whatever animal, and I am not sure I like that notion...
Kristin
Oct 10th 1:29 PM
I don't have a user ID, either. How do I get one?
Sphinx
User ID: 0638514
Oct 10th 4:37 PM
Yes you do. that's it right there under your name. You get it automatically if you leave the 'Authenticate' box checked.
Kristin
Oct 10th 5:09 PM
::blinks:: Well, that's odd. I never noticed that before, and I know when I first started posting here a few months ago, I didn't have one. I must have clicked on the Authenticate box without realizing it. Neat!
Next 20 Messages Newest Messages