This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / A Song of Ice and Fire / is Hodor a Frey?

Hodor
User ID: 0819174
May 18th 9:01 AM
in GOT we learn that Hodor name is really Wolder and we learn from Walder Frey that a lot of his infants are called Walder.So maybe Hodor is one of Walder Frey's bastards?
sparhawk
User ID: 0436494
May 18th 9:09 AM
hodor is not a frey.
he is decended from some ill-gotten union 'twist giant and man.
i wouldn't like to see the woman once the giant was finished with her.
what if he was a black giant? ye gods!!!!

(black men are supposed to be more 'endowed' than you honkey folk, and as for the irish....)
Jeff
User ID: 1536664
May 18th 9:23 AM
I agree with Sparhawk. I think there might be a bit of giantish blood in ole Hodor. Whether it was from a parent or a more distant ancestor, I dunno.
Son of Hot Pie!!!
User ID: 0276214
May 18th 2:10 PM
I'm not sure if the black guy endowment is true or not but it is played out as true.

Of course, if we're going to presume that Hodor has giant blood in him, what about GREGOR CLEGANE who is close to 8' in height? Was his mother a giant then, since we the father already?

Remember, THE SEED IS STRONG!!!
monkey
User ID: 0492334
May 18th 2:44 PM
I read a study that on average a black mans member is only .1 inch larger then a white mans. but is this really appropriate?

Hot Pie
User ID: 2518854
May 18th 5:04 PM
hey all things are appropriate just ask sparhawk. and dont bring up the irish....we dont like talking of small things.
Jeff
User ID: 1536664
May 18th 5:09 PM
Uh, any particular reason you "fine fellows" are so interested in talking abour _men's_ bodies?

Just wonderin'.
LindaElane
May 19th 1:03 AM
Actually, giant men cannot mate with human women. Human women cannot accomodate them. Mixed blood human/giants come from a giant woman who mated with a human male. Giant women are from 10 to 13 feet tall and have beards just like the men. I was rereading the part the other night where Osha explains all this to Bran after the see Hodor skinny dipping. She says he definitely has giant blood.

sparhawk
User ID: 0436494
May 19th 3:44 AM
some of the women around me have beards - i dont ythink there giants, though, just extremely ugly
daremo
User ID: 0032624
May 19th 2:32 PM
I thought somewhere that Hodor may be related in some way to Dunk. Not my theory, just remembering I read it somewhere.
Son of Hot Pie!!!
May 19th 10:06 PM
All I have left to say on this topic is:

HOOOOO DUUUURRR !!!! :)
LindaElane
May 22nd 6:09 PM
heh....Well there is the theory that Nan is the puppet girl. I think I invented that looney theory. You see, Nan is really old, possibly a little older than the old Maester Targaryen at the Wall. She married Dunk but is widowed. Dunk was a very tall guy. Of course this does not explain Hodor being even taller, but oh well.