This is a mirror of the now defunct eesite ASOIAF webboard.

The discussions for G.R.R. Martin's awesome series "A Song of Ice and Fire" are now being held at: Current ASoIaF Webboard

You cannot post new messages to this board. Go to the Current ASoIaF Webboard for the most current discussions.

A Song of Ice and Fire / A Song of Ice and Fire / SOMEONE STRIKE ME DOWN

Chris
User ID: 1543764
Aug 21st 3:01 PM
i've ordered my copy on the 10th and it still isnt here!!!!!!! I live in South Carolina and wondering how long it took everyone else to getit. I used the regular royal air mail option so that might be why BUT i cant wait any longer....!!!!
Kristin
User ID: 0422394
Aug 22nd 8:36 PM
Well, certainly from the 10th to the 22nd is longer than 3-5 business days; my copy shipped on a Friday and I had it by the next Thursday. Perhaps a gently phrased email to Amazon is in order; I don't know if they track packages, but it couldn't hurt.
Enaila
User ID: 1648184
Aug 25th 9:39 AM
I got mine in less than a week. I am in Texas and I used the air mail option, too. I hope you get it soon! I am still trying to finish my re-read of ACOK, so I still haven't started ASOS. I keep trying to read for detail, but I get in such a hurry thinking about getting to the next book that I keep rushing through it!
LindaElane
User ID: 0276214
Aug 26th 11:20 PM
Yeah something is wrong, Chris. I ordered on Wednesday the 10th and it was here on Monday the 15th. I did order the hardback....
Gregg
User ID: 0339064
Aug 27th 1:39 AM
Muhaha! Finally got it. Read it in two days. I'm glad I have a job where I can just not show up for days at a time and noone notices.
Min
User ID: 0394114
Sep 1st 2:38 PM
You guys are too lucky. I HAVE got my copy (THANKS zo brosan, may he be cherished for his friendlyness everafter!), but right now, I am sooo busy at work that I have scarce time to read. And that is TORTURE; I assure you!