I CRIED FOR A LITTLE BOY
WHO ONCE LIVED THERE

ob.jpg
Commentary Index
By the author Larry Eugene Peterson

RAINBOW
Section                                          Description

Section One             In The Beginning:  An overview of the beginning years.

Section Two             The Actors In My Life:

Section Three           Sexual Abuse In My Childhood:  &  The Worst Abuse Of All:

Section Four            Iowa State Juvenile Records:

Section Five             Years Beyond My State Juvenile Records:  Age 14 to 21.

Section Six               The Effects Of A Dysfunctional Childhood:

Section Seven           Juvenile Institutions In General:  &  Summary:

Main Index

RAINBOW
    I assume, since you are at this point, you have read all of my pages.  Maybe at this time, if you haven't already done so, you would give me your thoughts on what you have read.
    If there are any question or comments you would like to make, you will find me at [email protected]  I assure you I will answer any quarries as long as I am on line.
    These pages have been designed so the only possible link that could go dead is my  E-mail address.  I intend these pages to last long after I am gone, possibly monitored only by one of my sons, or descendants.
    The Internet is a powerful tool, I have no intentions of ever letting The Orphan Boy nor what they did to him to be ever forgotten.  So beware those adults in institutions today, the charges you care for today may be a writer of the future.
    This has been a very interesting project and I am sure that it is not finished yet, for as they say, "Home Pages are always under construction."  So I suppose I will be back from time to time, touching up here and there.
Larry Eugene Peterson
The Orphan Boy
Born: May 13, 1934
In Ames, Iowa
Father: Floyd Peterson
Mother: Sylvia Bertha Halterman

RAINBOW

GUEST BOOK
Newspaper Articles
State Juvenile Records

RAINBOW
Double Eagle
MIDI By Unkown

RAINBOW

To those who may be interested, I do have genealogy records (all FTW files) dating as far back as the early 1700s.  These records are mainly of my mother's line but some (about four generations back) are of my father's line.  There are some 1700 plus persons listed, many branches traced up to 1976, a few even later.