Steve's Email Page

STEVE'S EMAIL PAGE

Sorry to have to do the email like this, but the spammers like to raid these websites for emails and I'm already getting flooded with their time wasting garbage as it is, so . . .

The name I use for email is "demonwryter" and my email address is located at yahoo.com (i.e., @yahoo.com), so all you have to do is put the two together in order to send me email (and, by using this approach, hopefully that will be the end of spam coming in from this website, at least).

Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to hearing from you.

Just for the heck of it, here's some of the other webpages I find interesting (and you might too).

Click on the graphic to the left to go to huge on-line gallery of 109 pictures from my absolute favorite artist, Hajime Sorayama (keep in mind that this is not for the kiddies, though).

And the following three Science Fiction Sites are among the largest and best on the web, well worth checking out if you're into that sort of thing:

[SFRG] Science Fiction Resource Guide

Plus a couple of screenwriting sites of interest to those of us who write screenplays (like me):

A great source for screenplays from recent films (below)(and they're all in proper format provided you've got Adobe Acrobat reader installed)(and if you don't, just click here to get a copy):