The Matt Damon Column Sept. 99 articles

9/30/99 9/20/99 On Harry Knowle's Ain't-It-Cool site: there are three reviews of a recent screening of Mr. Ripley in Santa Monica. 3 out of 4 are positive; but please be forewarned that one of them practically gave away the movie. The performances were generally praised, though more so for Jude Law than for Matt. I don't take these reviews seriously, and neither should you.

9/17/99

9/16/99 Items from various Matt fans: 9/15/99 A Matt fan wrote: 9/14/99 Another batch of goodies from Felicity: 9/11/99 9/10/99 9/7/99 9/4/99 Batch of goodies, compliments from - who else - Felicityt: 9/3/99 DOGMA trailer to be shown on Entertainment Tonight on Monday.

Click here (and be patient) to see a classy black and white photo of Matt in Venice, from an article which appeared in the Conde Nast magazine.

News from Felicity:

9/1/99 Fall is here, and it looks like Matt will actually be playing golf for Robert Redford!
Here's a nice quote of Matt: In an interview in the December Juice Magazine of Australia (Thanks, Felicity) -

This is a no-frills web site dedicated to a weekly (or so) column on Matt Damon , the actor.
The columns are written by a fan of the actor and are stricly for the reading pleasure of others who admire Matt. Each column will address a specific topic, along with tidbits and news on Matt.
Readers' emails are welcome. Write to me at [email protected].
Guest columns are invited. If you have a column that you want to be considered to be published here, write me.

Click on a column