OPINION of the ACTORES
Osvaldo Rios - I was very intrigued by Kassandra's plot. It always attracts my attention creations which consider
                       different ethnical problems. And this telenovela is impregnate totally of the gipsy's traditions, their 
way of life. For me the psyhology and telenovelas occupy with human relations. 

Coraima Torres - "Kassandra" will always remain in my memory as something very important for me indeed. The
                                     image of my heroin was real chalenge for me as a professional. I went enriched with collaboration
                                     and geting into contact with the others actores which was really very good persons and professionals.
I knew much from Osvaldo Rios, Esperanza Magaz and Raul Xiques. 

Henry Soto - I love very much this film and I am sure if Randu not died, Kassandra will stay with him and wouldn't
married with another. 

OPINION of the CREATORS
Gracio D'Angelo - The telenovela is built on made up fairlytale story in spite of all that we selected professional actores
which recreated very livelike, earthly images of flesh and blood.

Delia Fiallo - Kassandra in contrast to others my heroins is not a character took directly from the reality. She is a result
of my creative imagination. The authenticity is not obligatory in art. 

OPINION of the ONLOOKERS
Silvia Rousinova/actress - Kassandra is a very strange and very suffered woman with its own latinamerican temperament, passions, tears. Because in this serial the question is about the universal destinyes,  about unavertible reverses.

Stefan Surchadjiev/actor - Roberto is the most complete and tragical image in telenovela - before him passed the all peripetias of the heroes and for that he is idebted, fated to pass through thick and thin of the bystanders. 

Vassilia Sougareva/actress - Gema is the most noble image, she is a good fairy, the angel-protector. The delicate, sensitiveness and the force of spirit are combined very harmonious.

housewife - It shows anything from the life even naive. This actores are very attractive. There haven't violence as in 
other films. 

woman-doctor - In the evening programme haven't any other interesting film. I know that goodness will win and it takes curative effect. 

hygienist - This film is very interesting. It shows how wealthy people ignore and humiliate the poor. I'm expecting there 
true identity to triumph. I like this actores from the circus. 

chiropodist - I like Kassandra and Luis David. I feel for them and live with their problems. I think that the actores enter into one's part very well, that is why I'm agree with this story. 

scientist - Yes, I see this film with pleasure. I'm interested in habits in one of such a distant country. This film disembark me
of hard days and there have good and clean emotions. 

pensioner - I watch "Kassandra", a film made pleasant to look at. The actores are good too and in lifetime this story is real. I know a similar story with an abandon child. 

WEB - DESIGN BY

Copyright (C) 1999, Lfelix

E - MAIL: [email protected]

BACK