INTERVIEWS

interview

How you'll explain the TV-novelettes successs?

I think, it's not accidentally, that in more of 100 countries in the world such
                   TV-novelles have such tremendous success: Love as an universal strength the
                   same in different countries is very powerful acting in every society irrespective
                   of the politics. All over the world people want to love and to be loved in the life.

vvv

Will you renounced from your profession in the name of the great love?

I think, if the love is real, then I shouldn't leave my career, which I love so
                    much.

vvv

You are in Bulgaria several days, what made you the greatest impression?

People. In our countries are very expressive, very hospitable, very warm and
                     I must say since I'm in Bulgaria I feel I'm in my home. You are very warm, very
                     hospitable with limpid and sincere eyes.

vvv

What you think about the numbers, what about your beloved number?

Twenty five because I'm born on October 25th, and in the science of numbers
                      two and five is seven and I think this number is giving luck.

vvv

What you think why people love you so much? Your hypothesis?

I think it's very important when people got to know you the same you  are in
                      life. It's not so important your image which you made in one of the TV-novelettes,
                      in a film, in a theatrical play or song.  I think if someone  know you  the  same  as
                      you are, maybe then he feel himself more attractive.

vvv

Which is your beloved flower?

I stand in admiration before sunflower.

vvv

With whose worldfamous actor you want to play in some film?

I think this is Marlon Brando. For me he is an example what mean to play in front
                        of the camera with his own feelings. He has very strong iterpreting strain.

vvv

Your profession as a psychologist help you in your artistic profession?

Yes, definitely! Both professions  - the psychology and the mastership learn the
                        psychology of the man, the man's behaviour. The psychology learn the personality
                        in clinical plan, while the art - man's behaviour to determinate the profile of certain
                        face to make it part of himself, to survive and present when I take one scenario I
                        approach as I would approuched if I must put diagnosis of one of my patient. I
                        make profile of this person and I look for characteristic lineaments which are near
                        or far of me and then I deliver them a part of my own nature and in this way I
                        create a hero who is completely different of my own nature.

vvv

How far is the distance to God?

The distance to God can be so short or so far as we want. All depends as far as we
                          want to connect with God, and how long is inclined to permit God to enter in him.
                          In this meaning the distance depend of every man.

vvv

Do you mean love is the most direct way to God?

No, I think God is love and if God is love and live in the heart of everyone
                           of us, than love is not most direct way to them, simply we are a part of
                           him, connected with him.

vvv

WEB - DESIGN BY

Copyright (C) 1999-2000. Lfelix

E - MAIL: [email protected]

home      filmography     discography     gallery     biography
information kassandra     lirics

If you want to make you your own homepage
or you have any questions to WEB-Master,
please write to :

[email protected]