Timothy Hutton Gallery

The Unofficial, Original Timothy Hutton
&
"Beautiful Girls" Homepage

Timothy Hutton continues to be one of the most gifted stars in Hollywood. Since his Oscar winning film debut in 1980's "Ordinary people", Mr. Hutton has worked hard on and off-screen. His marriage to Debra Winger produced his son, Noah and his latest movie, "Beautiful Girls" sparked a cult following...

Mr.Hutton played Willie, a 30-ish pianist who moved away from his hometown of Knight's Ridge, Massachussetts, to New York city where he met his girlfriend, Tracy (Annabeth Gish). He has since returned to attend his 10 year high school reunion and decide whether or not he wants to marry his significant other.

Willie reunites with his old high school pals played by Matt Dillon, Michael Rapaport, Noah Emmerich, Max Perlich, and Prutt Taylor Vince. Only one has married and the rest of them seem to shovel snow and philosphize about women and their ideal mates. Paul (Rapaport) has an obsession with supermodels (he's even named his dowg Elle MacPherson) and is facing pressure from his girlfriend of seven years, Jan (Martha Plimpton) who wants to get married. Tommy (Dillon) is still stuck on high school sweetheart Darian (Lauren Holly) who has since married and had a child, but continued to have an affair with him. At the same time, Tommy is dating Sharon (Mira Sorvino) who has practically starved herself to death to get her attention. She seeks guidance from Gina Barrisano (Rosie O'Donnell) who gives hilarious monologues on men and their worth to the human race.

In walks Andera (Uma Thurman), the perfect woman, who teaches the boys a thing or two about love and respect, at the same time captivating them.

The most touching character, however, is 13 year-old Marty, played by the very beautiful and talented Natalie Portman. As Willie's next door neighbor, Marty incites an intellectual romantic affair with him. He falls in love with her, but knows he can't have her. She knows it, too, but tells him to wait it out and approach her when she's 18 and they can move away together. These are wonderful scenes. Award-worthy, even.

"Beautiful Girls" has my vote for being one of the best movies of the 90's.

Critiques of Timothy Hutton's work
INTERVIEWS
Great "Beautiful Girls" cast interview! --with link to another BG homepage!
A little piece of heaven penned by Timothy Hutton

OTHER TIMOTHY HUTTON PAGES

My Timothy Hutton Photo Gallery

Another Timothy Hutton Page

Misty's Timothy Hutton Page

The Unofficial Timothy Hutton Fan Page

The Timothy Hutton Fan Page

The Timothy Hutton Homepage

Filmography and other information

Fan Sites--Timothy Hutton

MISCELLANEOUS PAGES
Beautiful Girls: The Movie
"Beautiful Girls" on the Internet Movie Database
TAG Media's website on City of Industry

Timothy Hutton Movie Credits

Ordinary People (1980) A+
Taps (1981) A
Daniel (1983) A
Iceman (1984) B+
The Falcon and the Snowman (1985)
Turk 182 (1985)
Made in Heaven (1987) B+
A Time of Destiny (1988)
Everybody's All American (1988)
Betrayed (1988)
Acque di primavera (1989)
Q & A (1990)
Strangers (1991)
The Donner Party (1992) (voice)
The Temp (1993)
The Dark Half (1993)
The Last Word (1994)
Scenes from Everyday Life (1995)
French Kiss (1995) B
The Substance of Fire (1996) A-
Mr. & Mrs. Loving (1996) B+
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS (1996) A+
City of Industry (1996)
Playing God (1997)
Dead By Midnight (1997) (TV)
Digging to China (1997) [Directed]
Aldrich Ames: Traitor Within (1998) (TV) B+
Vig (1998)
Deterrence (1998)
The General's Daughter (1999)

IS IT ME...

OR DO THEY LOOK ALIKE?

YES:

57%

NO:

43%

It's close! Write with your opinion!

For more fascinating performers and movie info, go to my Entertainment Page !!

Mail comments to [email protected]

Listed Since 1999 - Fansites.com Link Directory

VOTE FOR MY SITE Vote For My Site

You are visitor to this page!