Not much yet, well...nothing, but I am preparing something *REALLY* good, check out this features:

-The page will focus mainly on the Megaman storyline, that means no hints for the games, also the Megaman X storyline.
-Pictures taken directly from the games (including the arcade game "Megaman The Power Battle"), that means never before
seen screens! (just look at the title, I made it myself, with a picture from Power Battle taken by me!)
-Incredible selection of links!
-Insanely huge picture archive...and the best:
-MP3 of the week!! You heard right, every week a new mp3 from the Mega Man games!
-What else do you want? Any recomendation will be a great addition to the site. Mail me at : [email protected]

You may not believe what you have read, but it is all true...

Meanwhile, visit Mandi Paugh's(who studied in Digipen) INCREDIBLE Megaman page, The Mega Man Home Page!
Her page was the FIRST (and I do mean the first) page I ever visited on Internet, way back in 1996. I was amazed how good it was, and it is better every day. She has a "song of the whenever" archive (WAVs unfortunately). Excellent page, I recommend it to every Mega Man fan!

During the next days, "The Unofficial Mega Man Database" will "officially" open!! ^_^

Go back to ANIgames...

Page made by
                                                                                                                                       Alonso Paredes, March 29th, 1998