Shado Control

Welcome to my UFO series web-site. This site is devoted to Gerry Anderson's first live action series called UFO. Set in the 1980's and based in England, the series featured futuristic vehicles, aircraft, and storylines.

Most noticible were the advanced submarine/attack aircraft called SkyDiver, Moonbase with its fleet of Interceptors, and the Shado Mobiles.

The Series centered around SHADO and their efforts to defend the Earth from alien intruders. Action in the air, undersea, and in outer space.

Who are they.....Where do they come from.....

Use the links below to explore other UFO sites.

On 25 June 2002 this site is officially closed. After two years of FortuneCity deleting files and unable to recover them in a timely manner. I have decided to close this site, until such time that I can aquire a secure and reliable Hosting service. Too all those that have stopped by and enjoyed the files here... I'm sorry.

NEW SITE LINK

I hopefully will be able to get this site up on another host. Until then I will leave these files here. However no updates and file replacements are planned.

What's New?

6/25/02 Site Closed
  No additional files to be added.
  .FortuneCity has deleted several
  screensavers and the UFO Guide
  These file will not be replaced!
1/3/2006 NEW SITE LINK

Multi-media Page
Lt. Ellis Page
NEW SITE LINK

Favorite Links
My Fireball XL-5 Web Site ?
?
Series Home Page
My Tribute to Tex Avery's charcter known as Red Hot Riding Hood and Swingshift Cinderella.
Other Web Sites

Site Updated on: 8/6/2001

E-Mail me:

The UFO: TV Series Web
Ring
This UFO: TV Series Web Ring site is owned by -Steve Christensen-.

Want to join the UFO: TV Series Web Ring?

[Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random]
[Next 5] [List Sites]

?