Readme.txt. **************Word Wrap On***************************** The Flight Simulator. I would like to thank several people for their contribution to this simulator. First to Lisa Willams, whose interceptor cockpit JPG was used to create the cockpit model. Second and most important. To Dave Walsh who's help and endurance after receiving several test simulators and input, gave me the desire to complete them. The end result is a FST (Flight Simulator Toolkit) sim that I hope you will all enjoy. Thanks for trying out this Flight Simulator. TO RUN: GO TO A DOS PROMPT, CHANGE TO THE Moon DIRECTORY, THEN TYPE Moon. Moon: Is more advanced and requires more skill. Its takes place on the moon. require more skill then the first. The Moonbase and Interceptor shapes are the work of Mark Meskin. There is a fleet of UFO's that will attack Moonbase, some will act as fighters and others as bombers. There are Mobile Rocket Launchers that will circle Moonbase and help defend it. There are also two wingman that will help you. If you run out of ammunition you can always land and get re-supplied. Either by landing or crashing. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING KEYS AND COMMANDS THAT I'VE ENCLOSED. ALSO NOTE THE COMMAND LINE AND IF NEEDED INSTRUCTIONS ON EDITING THE BAT FILE TO PLAY THE GAME. TO RUN: GO TO A DOS PROMPT, CHANGE TO THE INTER DIRECTORY, THEN TYPE Moon. What are the keys for FST? Throttle: Increase throttle = Decrease throttle - Throttle min-max 1-9,0 Zero throttle UNDERSCORE Max throttle SHIFT + Hydraulic systems Wheel brakes W Landing gear G Air brakes B Flaps S Weapons Fire weapon Space Select weapon BACKSPACE Flares F Chaff C Jettison stores J View controls Zoom in PAGE_UP Zoom out PAGE_DOWN Missile view ALT M Outside view O Track view V Cockpit view ALT V Look ahead F1 Missile view ALT M Simulation controls: Pause P Fast time on/off ALT Z Data display ALT T Sky shading ALT S Quit FST ALT X THE FOLLOWING NOTE IS FOR THE VIDEO DISPLAY, THE DEFAULT IS SET AT FLY -V. If you get an error message telling you that the screen is only 320 pixels wide but the cockpit is 640 pixels, you will have to use a "switch" to force FLY.EXE to use the correct screen resolution. The switch depends on your graphics card:- If you use a VESA driver, load it first and type FLY -V (instead of just plain FLY) to run the flight sim. For S3 based cards, use FLY -S For ATI based cards use FLY -A ESC gives you the in-flight options menu, which allows you to calibrate your joystick, turn off sound, exit the sim, and so on. IF YOU NEED TO EDIT THE BAT FILE THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE GAME. IN Moon SIM THE FILE IS Moon.BAT REMEMBER THAT THE DEFAULT IS FLY -V THANK YOU AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THESE. THANKS; STEVEN CHRISTENSEN christensensteve@hotmail.com