Home

Introduction

I am a normal movie-goer and I really do enjoy it as an art-form and also as entertainment. I demand that movies be true to whatever story they tell - ie. the feeling of the show must be right. This would mean that a slam-bang action movie should never try to be a mystery and a tearjerker with a touch of drama to boot. Each genre should confine itself to its 'style'. Therefore, in my reviews, I would give a very low score for movies that try to be 'everything to everybody'. This, almost always, does not work.

Far be it from me to expect THIS page at some corner of the WWW would create any much of a dent in the cornucopia of wonderful review sites out there; rather, I must admit, it is essentially an ego-trip for me to put down my thoughts for others to read.

My rating system for the movies is a simple scale from 1-10.

The 2 special categories are:

I also include the name of the directors because I feel they are the ones who shoulder the bulk of the credit, or blame, for the movie.

I do take note of other noted reviewers when I form my opinions. But this is essentially, as I said earlier, an ego-site, and since I answer to no one, I may seem more than opinionated in many instances.

So, THANKS for visiting and I hope my reviews help you decide which movie to actually spend your time on.

Home

[email protected]