Join Our Coven

Merry Meet and welcome to,
The Coven of The Good Witch Of The North.
This is an Online coven created by Me for Beginners.
This  online Coven was created mostly to help young Witch's get started and help them learn in a comfortable environment. Many of us feel more comfortable in a coven.  We are free to go with this as we wish. We have no set Rules yet and we do not impose any restrictions on members except that they must follow The Wiccan Reed even if they are not Wiccan.

"An ye harm none, do as ye wilt". This Coven started out as a mailing list . From the beginning it was planned to become a Online Coven. We hope you enjoy your stay. If you would like to see our member page go here,
 The Coven of the Good Witch of the North,
Member's Profile Page and if you wish to join go here,
The Coven of the Good Witch of the North,
Member Submission Please understand that we Do not and are not required to accept all submissions. If we do not feel you meet the required Criteria,   
Over the age of Eighteen,
( No One under the age of 18 will be accepted )
or if you do not abide by the Wiccan Rede,
your submission will not be accepted.
If you are Under the age of 18 please do not bother with the submission.If you are under 18, unfortunately I can not  help you in your teachings. Don't take this personally. I am protecting Myself from parents who are ignorant as to what witchcraft and paganism really is and may act hastily to your interests in the matter. If you are lucky to have open-minded parents, that is very good. And take it as a good sign that they love you, if they are worried about who you may come into contact with and if you are under the age of 18 please send us an email at here and we will review your case. We are a rather close knit Coven though we are an online one. We do not tolerate religious bashing or needless negativity.