RUSSIAN 35mm CAMERA LINKS

Cameras, Lenses, and Technical Data

COMMIE CAMERAS
A very large site with some background and much technical data by Nathan Dayton.

Russian Lenses
Another large site with technical data on Soviet made lenses. Some of the links will take you back here.

Zenit Cameras
One page of information on Zenit cameras. Also some links - most are in Russian.

KMZ Home Page
KMZ (Zenit) Home Page. Some historical notes about the company. Site is available in a sort of english.

BPW Ltd.
Some pictures and brief descriptions of various Russian cameras.

Dealers:

No representation is made here concerning the honesty or reliability of any dealer listed below. While many do not list Russian Leica copies on their website, I have had reports that everyone listed below may have 35mm cameras or, more frequently, lenses available. You may want to inquire before you write them off your list. Photo Arsenal, Vintage Cameras and Jessops do seem to have quite a few Russian LTM items at all times. In addition, many of the big name used camera dealers now have Russian LTM items from time to time. See JEFF ABRO'S USED CAMERAS LIST for a comprehensive listing of dealers.

CCCP Photographic

Kalimex (Prague)

Kiev Camera

KievUSA

BPW LTD

Rare Cameras of New York

Russia2all.com

Russian Camera Exchange

Russian Plaza

Photo Asenal (Germany)

Vintage Cameras Limited (England)

Jessops (Enland)

Repair Sources:

I cannot personally vouch for these repair sources, but I have received positive comments from others.

Leonid Treskunov (click for email)

Trescam Inc.
9A Poplar Lane
Old Bridge, NJ 08857

AND,

Kiev/USA
248 Mill Street
Greenwich, CT 06830
Telephone (203) 531-0900
KIEVUSA (click for email)

Kiev 60 Calibration
A site for repair and calibration of the Kiev 60 - Not Russian LTM, but too good to leave out.

RETURN