Web Rings
The Good Witch Of The North Site Ring.  
Is designed to bring together the best of Wicca, Witchcraft Paganism,that the Internet has to offer.

We hope you enjoy this magickal experience,

REQUIREMENTS:

All witches from all paths, practicing any form of magick may join this ring .

1. Hate sites of any nature need not apply. Websites which reflect abuse toward children,animals, nature, or a particular race,sexuality,culture,belief or religion need not apply.

2. Commercial 'witch' sites may join if their sites have information other than products and services

Darkness Night and Shinning moon, Harkened to the witch’s rune, East to South, West to North Hera, come! I call thee forth, By all the powers of land and sea, Be obedient unto me, Blade Pentacle and Sword, Be obedient unto my word Yours in powers always Cords and Censer, Scourge and Knife, Waken all ye into life. Powers of the witches' Blade, Come ye as the charge is made. Queen of Magick, All is well, Send your aid unto the spell. Horned Hunter of the night, Work my will by magick rite. by all the powers of land and sea, As I do say, "So mote it be." By all the might of Moon and Sun, As I do will. It shall be done.

Click Here to Join