Behold The Mystery     |   home

Spirit Guides

Spirit Guides are entities -- physical and non-physical -- who have chosen to aid others on the path to spiritual enlightenment as we are about to ascend.

Most spirit guides have had incarnations on the physical Earth plane, as well as other realms. They, like yourself, may exist there multidimensionally at this time.

Spirit guides can be aspects of yourself.

Guides may remain with you for a lifetime, or may may come and go depending on your needs and theirs.

They are beings of light that may physically appear to you in humanoid form so you mind can conceptualize them better.

You can ask a spirit guide to leave, and they must comply.

You can request additional guides / and or angels if you want to work with guides on higher levels.
We all have spirit guides.
The average number of guides is 5, usually a mix of male and female.
Each guide generally comes in for a specific purpose in our lives.

Other aspects of your soul

Spiritual guardians

Healers

Help with your creative work

Have a past life connection to you

Are deceased relatives or close friends

Extraterrestrials
Many guides are our soul mates which is why we can
not find our true love in the physical.

Some guides stay with you for your entire lifetime.
Others stay for many years then leave.
You can ask a spirit guide to leave if you so chose.
You can ask to have another brought to help you evolve.

They 'speak' to you in many ways.
Sometimes they are the little voice you hear in your head - thoughts.
Often times they speak to you in dream state, meditation,
altered states of consciousness, through the synchronistic
things that occur in your life, through, art, music, dance, or acting.

If they really want to make a point they will drop something on
you like a book, as if to say,  "Pay attention!"

Spirit guides travel interdimensionally.
They travel with us at night when we sleep.
They teach us at that time.
Most can not manifest into physical form, as they are
pure energy, but will present you with a likeness of
themselves as best they can.

Meeting Your Spirit Guides

Note - Meeting you spirit guides is a form of channeling. As with all channeling - this is not for everyone. If you have deep psychological problems - or find the guides you connect with to be negative or bring negative messages - please stop channeling. Thes exercises are to bring light and information. They could trigger your fears and cause anxiety if you want your answers to be ONLY the way you want your life to run. It is meant to help you talk to spirit in the light. It means that they will address things with you in a way that you understand - and is in your best interests based on your soul needs.

Day One: Are you there?

You are going to ask only 'yes or no' questions for the first few days. All questions can only be asked ONCE.

Telepathic communication with spirit is called clairaudience. These are the thoughts you get when you make the connection.

They may be accompanied by physical sensations such as:

A pressure on top of your head. This is the opening of the crown chakra.

A sensation on the left side of the body or face. This is the right side of the brain - the intuitive side - opening.

Sit down in a quiet place. You do not have to prepare as you would for meditation. Do not close your eyes. Listen to your thoughts only!!

Think, "Hello! Are you there?"

Relax and allow the answer to come naturally.

You should hear a thought message with an affirmative answer.

We are going to ask 'yes / no questions' that are not personal.

"Is it sunny today?"

You should hear the answer.

"Is today Sunday?"

Continue a line of simple questions. You may stop and prepare them along the way. Spirit is there all the time to guide.

Get used to the idea of 'listening' to simple messages.

Day 2: Getting to Know your spirit guide

Again use only 'yes / no' questions - with one exception - today we find out the name of your main spirit guide. You can prepare

Ask your question . . . then pause . . . listen to your thoughts . . . connect with the answer.

Greet you guide with whatever greeting you chose.

See your frequency connecting with his / hers.

Allow your thoughts to connect.

Ask, "Are you ready to answer questions?"

Wait for an affirmative answer. It should be immediate.

Ask, "Are you male?" (You may have already determined that by the tonal frequency of the messages). "Are you female?"

"I would like to know your name. Can you tell it to me please."

If you have trouble getting the name - listen hard - then come as close to what you 'hear' as you can. Spirit will accept whatever name you give.

"Do you like the name - - - - - -?"

Continue by asking more general questions.

You can write down questions and answers.

Day 3: Past Lives with your Guide

Prepare questions. Get comfortable. Greet your spirit guide. More 'yes / no' questions.

Ask, "Did we know each other in a past life?"

"Were we family?"

Ask the about the nature of the relationship? Wife- husband? Mother - child?

"Have we been together more than once? More than 5 times? Etc.

Ask questions about the times spent togther.

Have I ever been your spirit guide while you lived on the Earth plane?

Have you always been in my life - in this incarnation?

Day 4: Talking to your guide about the Universe

Prepare a set of 'yes - no' questions pertaining to the Universe. Do not ask personal questions at this time.

Sample questions:

Did Earth ever exist in another dimension?

Is there life on other planets?

Do entities watch us from UFO's?

Were you ever an alien?

Are there angels?

Do they have a heirachy?

Do they help souls move to the next realms?

Day 5: Talking to your guide about reality and other dimensions?

Are there many dimensions?

Are there entities in those dimensions?

Can a soul exist in more than one dimension?

Does the future co-exist with the past and present?

Is this reality a holographic projection?

Do we have free will?

Day 6: Getting Personal

By now you should feel comfortable with your guide.

Today we will begin some personal spiritual questions. Do not ask about your romantic life or job! We will basically ask 'yes - no' questions. Some easy questions may be asked that require explanation.

Are you my only spirit guide?

How many do I have?

I would like to meet another guide today. Please have another guide come to talk with me.

What is your name?

Do you work with - - - (name the first guide)?

What is your function in my life? This can be asked of both guides.

Am I on the right spiritual path?

Will you guide me to the next part of my spirit journey?

Should I be working as a healer?

Do I meditate enough?

Do I need to take classes to guide me?

Will you lead me to a book or home page to further learn what I have to?

Is my current teacher - if you have one - OK? - Or is it time to move on?

Do I need to move to a new location to find my destiny? If yes - name places - still ask only 'yes - no' answers.

Continue questions. Take notes. DO NOT ask for long detailed explanations.

It might be fun to ask a question of each guide to see if you can tell the difference in their frequency thus getting more familiar with them. Address your guides by name. This takes practice for some people. For those who have been listen to their guides for years - without realziing that they were connecting to spirit - this will be easy. They will say, "Ah! that is the one who has been telling me all of those jokes in my mind all of those years. You will remember back to spirit guiding you through various decisions, boring situations, saving your life, other. Take time with this. There is no hurry! Spirit has no time table.

Day 7: Chatting with your Guide about your
biological or adopted family relationships

Today we will focus on the subject of your biological or adopted family relationships. This is NOT to reference your love life, marriage, family you have created as an adult.

We will ask only 'yes - no' questions.

"Tune in' to your guide mentally. Open the third eye. (This is a physical eye - pineal gland. It actually looks up. It is not on your forehead as is written. It is at the base of the brain).

You may greet your guide in any way you wish.

Sample questions:

Are members of my biological family from my past lives? Give names? If you are adopted - use this for biolgical and adopted family members.

Ask various questions about the members of your family in relationship to you and to each other.

It is fine to discuss members of the family who have passed over.

Ex. - Is the soul of - - - (Person is deceased) - the same soul as - - - (person is living)?

Do I have my strongest karma in this lifetime with - - - - -names given.

Did - - - (name) - - and I have a bad relationship in another lifetime? Do I own him / her something karmically? Is that karmic debt over? If yes - Can I release that family member from my life now?

Is my main karma in this lifetime to be the Caretaker of - - -(name person - usually the parent).

Does my soul have other biological families other than the one I know in 3D?

Is this another aspect of my soul experiencing on 3D now?

Is this in another realm?

If you believe you are a walk- in, ask about all family members - theirs and yours.

I have dreamed of parents on another planet - is this a reality? Past life? Parallel life?

- - - - -(name) - abused me as a child. Can I forgive (name) and balance the energies now?

Adoption questions:

Is my biological mother alive? Ask further about her - your father - siblings. Do I need to find them for karmic reasons? Will I find them? Does my biological mother want to know me?

You can include questions about foster parents if you feel connected.

Don't forget grandparents - and other relatives you knew while growing up.

Ask your guide if a deceased member of the family is available to speak with you. Ex. Can you bring my mother to speak with me?

You may have to pause to wait for another spirit to arrive.

You may smell flowers, or have other sensory experiences.

If you need to ask forgiveness about something - this is the time to do so.
Day 8 - Your Career / Job

Today we will be continuing with 'yes-no' questions. I know that many readers want to address their love life - but after we worked with family issues yesterday I would prefer to move to a subject that is not as emotionally based today. Though the work place can have many emotional issues attached to it.

Begin with a greeting to your guide and perhaps prepare a list of questions for today.

I am psyching that some of your answers are not a clear cut 'yes or no'. In that case - the information has yet to be determined based on other factors. We will move past 'yes or no' questions next week. We still want to keep things easy and direct.

Begin with a greeting to your guide. You may chose the same guide each day or ask for another guide. This does not mean that you can ask them each the same question. There is generally one main guide who is a partner to you and would be the one who you would address.

You can tell your guide that you are here today to discuss your job / career - but in all probability - he / she already knows that.

Sample questions:

Is the career I have chosen a lifetime career?

Will I have various changes in careers in this lifetime?

Will I have jobs or should I go to school and train for a career?

Women: Would I truly be happier at home raising a family and changing diapers? Would I be happier working part time?

To find my career - do I need formal education? training?

Am I best suited to be a - create a list of desired job choices.

(I know that most people would like to own their business - but you have to be realistic when asking that question.)

Businesses: Would I do better alone? With one partner? Two partners? Can I trust - - - ??

Will my business merge? Evolve into something else? Fail?

Is my job a 'dead-end' job?

Does my boss appreciate my work? Do I have personal conflict in the office?

Will my race / ethnic background, etc. impede my chances for finding my suited career? - to move upward in my career?

Am I settling for less than I could be because I am lazy?

Am I smarter than I realize?

Could I return to school after years of absence?

Can I find a career that I am 'passionate' with?

I want to work in Metaphysics. Can I earn a living working in that field? Can I work part time in metaphysics?

Will I get a promotion in 2003? 2004? other?

Will I stay at this job until I retire?

Will there be a 'buy-out'?

Can I work from home? With my computer?

You will think of dozens of questions.

Day 9 - My Love Life

You are finally ready to ask 'yes - no' questions about your love life. Now this is where things get tricky as the ego always 'kicks in' here.

Remember first answers count!

You are ready to begin.

Sample questions if you have a partner now . . .

Is - - - (name partner) my soul mate?

Are we together because we have karma to work out?

Do I owe - - - a karmic debt? Does - - - - owe me a debt? Do we both owe each other?

Is - - - my lifetime partner or will I have another?

Is my partner growing spiritual as I am? Is this important to keeping us together?

Have we grown apart?

Am I holding on to a relationship that is over?

Does - - - - really love me?

Can - - - - love in a spiritual way?

Does my low self esteem enter the picture?

Why do I stay with - - - ? Name choices - money - children - scared to live alone - other.

If you are gay you can ask . . .

Is there a reason I came in gay? Genetic? karmic?

Was I prejudiced in a past life?

Are there learning lesson here?

Does my soul prefer a male - (or female) role?

Is this the first time I came in gay?

Am I a gay male to hold female frequency, which I would not be able to do if I was straight?

Am I afraid to admit that I am gay?

If you are single you could ask . . .

Will I find a soul mate?

Does my soul mate exist on the Earth plane now - in a physical body?

Is my soul mate my spirit guide?

Will I marry? - live with someone - ?

Do I need therapy to maintain a relationship?

Do I sabotage relationships?

Will I ever have a child (if childless).

Is the life time commitment partner what I really want - or would I prefer to change partners as my needs and theirs change?

Would my soul's needs best be met - by living alone? with a mate?

I have searched for a partner all of my life. I am now 40 and have never met the perfect partner. Is this because - I am too picky? I really don't have a partner here? I will not marry?

Is my destiny on Earth other than marriage and children?

Is my karma - parental caretaker?
Day 10 - My goals in life

Time for 'yes-no' questions about your goals in life. Next week we go for questions other than 'yes-no'. Had to fix up my Spirt Guide file yesterday. Fixed up automatic writing as well.

By now you should sense that your guide is near you and ready to answer your questions. Greet him / her in whatever way you chose.

Sample questions.

Are my goals in life realistic?

Should I see the 'sky the limit' when creating my goals?

Do I need to change my goals pertaining to - love life? marriage? work? other?

Will I ever realize my goals?

Think of other questions.

Day 11 - Your Love Life - Let's get to it . . .

Today we will talk to spirit but seek detailed answers. Only the first answer is the correct answer.

I am sure that many readers have already moved into conversations with their guides - but for those who have no - let us begin today.

Decide on the guide you wish to work with. Prepare a few questions or subjects to discuss. Greet your guide. Take notes.

Sample questions if single . . .

Do I have a soul mate out there? Describe him / her to me . . . physical description - age - career - astrological sign - where the person lives.

How will we meet? internet? introduction? social occasion? chance meeting? other?

Will that person be ready for a full time commitment? If not - why?

Tell me about past lives with that person?

I have just met - - - - - ? Is this my true soul mate? Ask detailed questions.

If married . . . ask why you and - - - - are together - karma? love? soul mates? money? afraid to be alone? discuss with your guide.

Day 12 - Job Questions and detailed answers . . .

Tday we are going to ask job questions with more detailed answers. Let's begin . . .

Am I working in the right career? If not, what would you suggest?

Am I emotionally capable of going back to school to further my career? Ask for suggestions for courses?

If someone is bothering you at work - ask what you can do to balance the situation - other than quitting.

Is a co-worker 'back stabbing' me? Find out why.

Continue a line of questions about career - job - relocation - your emotional aspects connected to your job - etc