Ranger

File Name: Wilkinson, Lonzo R.

SN: RA 725-05-4399

Primary Military Specialty: Infantry

Secondary Military Specialty: Medic/Interpreter

Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan

Grade: E-8

--------------------

Stalker was a warlord of a large urban street gang prior to his enlistment. During his first tour of combat, he was a member of the same Long Range Recon Patrol in Southeast Asia as Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow. As one of the original G.I. Joe team members, he had many successful campaigns against Cobra. He's a take charge kind of guy - intelligent, perceptive, and remains composed under stressful situations. When the government closed down the G.I. Joe program, he decided to return to his hometown and give something back to his community. Stalker established a gang intervention program to help clean up the streets. He received word that the Joe team was reorganizing its original members and decided to return along with his comrades.

--------------------

Graduated: top of class - Basic Combat Training. Advanced Training: U.S. Army Language School, Monterey; Intelligence School, Fort Holabird; Ranger School, Fort Benning. Qualified Expert: M-14; M-16; M-1911A1 (Auto-Pistol); M-3A1 Grease Gun; M-32 "Pulverizer" Sub-Machine Gun; all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. Stalker is fluent in Spanish, Arabic, French, and Swahili, as well as also being a qualified jump instructor.

--------------------

Submitted by: Abernathy, Clayton M.

"He has the experience and knowledge to handle tough situations. Stalker seems to have the reflexes of a jungle cat, like he almost knows what his opponents are going to do before they do it. I call that skill; he calls it being perceptive. Very dedicated and a true asset to our ranks. He works best under stress, his mind is like a steel trap - with really sharp teeth. I feel sorry for the enemy that sticks their foot in it."

Submitted by: Moore, Harlan W.

"Pick a place where nobody in his right mind wants to fight and you can bet your bottom dollar that you're going to have to slog in there and blast into a firefight someday. Stalker excels in these types of situations. For instance, the tundras of the world are flat, desolate, and cold in the nastiest, wettest way; if you want a foxhole, you have to scratch it out of permafrost inch by inch. Having to fight in the tundra zaps the strength out of the average soldier and dulls his spirit. All it does to Stalker is make him meaner than he is already!"

Submitted by: Flagg, General Lawrence J. (deceased)

"Functions well under high stress situations. Intelligent. Perceptive. Moves like a jungle cat---silent, fast....strong."