Hello there....My name is Ken...but as you can tell by my nickname...I love Mustangs...hence the nick. A picture of my own...tang is on this page.

I came to know most of the people in #Kahnnie when they were first in #Pirch_popups_exchange. I have been teaching Pirch for 3 years and really enjoy it....sometimes it is hard because the person is not right there to be able to show them...but for the most part the reward of showing someone how to get thru all the hoops has been good for me.

I am 42 years old and have been married 19 years to my lovely wife Deb. I have lived all my life in Michigan. Deb and I have two children, Cory, who is 11, and Kelly who is 10. I used to be a stay at home dad, but have since become a carpet cleaner professionally.. We also have a dog named Cody, and he is 12 years old.

I think all of the friends in #kahnnie are wonderful, and was privileged to meet them in Ohio in 1999, altho I was a day late and a dollar short....and mostly met hungover people. (not really!) I look forward to another meeting with them...and I'll be on time.

� 2000, These pages were made and created by everyone at #Kahnnie..Please DO NOT take anything off the pages without permission Thank You Very Much!