Screen Savers
Don't forget to TAKE THE POLL!

This site uses frames, click hereto view the frames.

All files are in .zip format. To unzip you will need WinZip NowIf any of the above links do not work, please e-mail me and let me know. All are free, BUT, please link to this page if you use them on your site.

bbhallo.zip This is a really cool Halloween saver, with sound.
disolv14.zip This saver is quite nice to look at, simular to the brezies saver, just cooler.
hearts3d.zip Saver with 3-D like hearts that float and spin on your screen.
homesnow.exe This is saver is a good winter saver. A nice serene house with falling snow and softly playing music.
maxine.zip This is saver is very funny, originally downloaded from the Shoebox-greeting cards site, are several shots of good old Maxine and her very dry humor. 
sherman_s_lagoon.zip This is one of my favorite savers! Watch the habitat of the fish tank and be amussed by puffer fish that are popped by sward fish, and smaller fish being gulped by bigger fish. Very much worth the download, not a shareware, so you wont be bothered by the pesky "pay for the full version" crap, like most other shareware programs.
MoPy Fish Screen Saver These interactive screensavers are a plus! MoPy, designed by Hewlett Packard & Virtual Creatures. Feed it, play with it, watch it, & if you forget to feed it, yes, it dies to (but dont worry, you can choose to have it come back to life)!
More to come.  Keep checking back often to see what is new!

E-mail comments or questions to:
[email protected]

Join the mailing list, enter your e-mail address:

Subscribe Unsubscribe

[ Home ] [ Clip Art ]  [ Cursors ]  [ Icons ]  [ ScreenSavers ]  [ Sound Files ] [ Screen Mates ]
[ Backgrounds ]  [ Halloween ]
Other Sites: [ Metallica ]  [ X-Men The Movie ]

This page has been visited

times since January 18, 2000.