Leadership and Community Familiarization
Training Programme.

Assalaamu'alaikum,

My dear friends,

Okay, for those of you who have or have not heard, both MS and PBM have this program which is currently conducted by Mr Saharudin Kassim from MUIS on certain Fridays. During such sessions, he sometimes bring in his colleagues to share experiences with us. I am inviting u all to come and gain some very worthwhile insights on many things, such as understanding the mission of Islam.. etc...to have a holistic worldview on many things.. comelah...insya allah we all will benefit from these sessions.... Okay, the details are as shown below.

Program Schedule

1998 (1st Semester)

Month

# of Session

Dates

September 3  4,11 & 25

October 1 23

November None  -

December 4 4, 11, 18 & 25

1999 (2nd Semester)

Month # of Session  Dates
 January 15 & 22

February 3 12, 19 & 26

March 2 12, & 26

April No Session  -

May 3 7, 14 & 21

June 2 4 & 11

Time : 6 - 8.30pm
Venue: S16, Science Faculty
The facilitator will be Bro Shaharudin Kasim, who was formerly the Secretary of Perdaus, Forum editor for the Takwin magazine, and now the Special Assistant to MUIS.

Should you have further inquiries, feel free to ask me and e-mail me back. Hmm... So I hope you all could make your Fridays free, oraito?

B4 I end, as stated in Al Baqarah verse 208 :

' O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Syaitan. Verily! He is to you a plain enemy. "

Allahu 'Alam.
Fii Amaanillah.
Wassalam.

Umair Al-Mubtasim
[email protected]

Return