Our

Assalamualaikum Wr Wb

To my beloved Brothers & Sisters in NUS,

Alhamdulillah, praises be unto Allah swt. Verily whatever achievement that we've made would not have been successful if not for Him alone and nothing else but Him.

First and foremost, I would like to extend my compliments to the NUS Muslim Society and the NUS Malay Language Society for taking an important step to position themselves in Cyberspace. InsyaAllah, this small effort will be part of the building blocks that will strengthen the Muslim ranks that have been created over the Net.

Being an avid Netsurfer myself, I have witnessed how the Internet has been a great boon to mankind and how this very tool can also be a means to bring mankind to its own destruction via moral decadence.  The proliferation of negative elements over the Net is so widespread such that stopping them seems impossible.  I pray that with NUSMS and PBM's presence over the Net would serve to provide the alternative channel of information that would help to shape the minds of people, not only Muslims but mankind itself through information and knowledge that would instil good and positive values, InsyaAllah.

With that, I pray for further success in all of NUSMS and PBM's future endeavours, Ameen.  To the Web Team, Keep Up The Good Work !!!

Verily Allah loves all those who strive in His Cause in solid ranks as though they are a strong cemented structure.                                                               

As-SAFF : 4

Zalman Putra Ahmad Ali
Executive Officer
Youth Department (SAFF)
PERDAUS

Perdaus Online

Our
Go Home