pattaya city thailand.com - missing persons / lost touch
PCT Thailand , legal, real-estate , insurance & telecommunications
Thailand's top site's
Pattaya City Thailand.net, tourist information guide Pattaya City Thailand.net, tourist information guide
   Have you lost touch / or have a missing person ? send us their details and we will publish them here

Robert Young |  Procob Tempresert  | Wimala Sithitum or Sididarm | Ratree Thongsayam | Christopher Boulton

Missing PersonsRobert Young - missing person / lost touch / lost touch

Robert Young

Dear sir,  Please, help me to find some information about  American Robert Young 57 years of age who  came over to Pattaya in April this year and settled there in a rented house in a north part of Pattaya near the Bangkok Pattaya  Hospital.  He has a friend Herve Leonardo (with wife Isabelle) who is doctor in one of hospital.  Also Mr. Rasputtin. knows about Robert Young.  Robert Young had a heart problem before so I worry very much as I have not receive any contact from him during last month.  I attach his photos here.  Please, help me with search and answer me.  Sincerely, Tatiana.  e-mail  

Robert Young - missing person

Procob Tempresert

Help me Find the father of my 30 yr. old son

I am searching for Procob Tempresert {Pomm} he was on a student Visa in 1970 in Indiana, U.S.A. studying Electrical Engineering. We met in 1970 in Huron, Oh. Dated the summer . He had applied at the Bowling Green Univ, in Ohio. Any help with ideas or #'s to help me find him. My son wants to meet him before it's too late. Procob  would be in his late 40's or 50s now.    e-mail

Wimala Sithitum or Sididarm

I am looking for an old pen friend ,called Wimala Sithitum or Sididarm. She was studying in Bangkok (1965-1970?) and stayed in a girl's dormitory and later at the Phya Thai road in Bangkok, she must be 50 years old. Her parents lived in the country. Please, who can help me to find her again??  Jean-Pierre Demey, Belgium   e-mail

Ratree Thongsayam

Greg and Priaw are looking for our cousin who's name is Ratree Thongsayam, a 25 year old female from Takua Pa, Phang Nga Province. Last news the family had was over a year ago. She was going to find work in Pattaya, probably in the tourist industry, as she went to college in Australia and speaks good English.  e-mail

Christopher Richard Neil Boulton missing person , please help to find

I am trying to find my Brother (Christopher Richard Neil Boulton)  D.O.B 24th November 1972. He last made contact with me in 1995, having been in contact with the British Embassy they confirmed that he last entered Thailand in 1999 and that it appears that he is still there. I have also been in touch with a British pub in Pattaya and they confirmed the last address we have did exist but when they asked about my brother no one could remember him. I have attached a photo of my brother taken in 1995. Thanks for any help that you may offer. Regards Trevor Mark Andrew Boulton.  e-mail

Pattaya City Thailand, legal, real-estate and discount international telephone services
Top | Back
Privacy Policy | Contact Details | Contact us | Awards | Travel Agency |
Legal- | Property- | Telephone - Services | Website Hosting | URL Submit
Free Holiday | © 1998-2002 Pattaya City Thailand. COM