Loyalty and Love
Here the W.A.R.M. women pledge their LOYALTY & LOVE for the men who have their respect, who make their worlds go round and their bodies quiver.

Men pledged to so far include: Christian, Edge, Gangrel, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Kidman, Lodi, The Undertaker, Buff Bagwell, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Road Dogg, HHH, Billy Gunn, Kanyon, Raven, Kane, Test, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Droz, X-Pac, Godfather, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Sting, Ken Shamrock, Shane McMahon, Sid, Chris Benoit, Mick Foley, Eric Bischoff, Scott Steiner, Chaz and Glenn (The Headbangers), Charles Robinson, Disco Inferno, Al Snow,  Rey Mysterio Jr, Jeff Jarrett, Pete Gas, Rodney, Bradshaw, Lenny Lane, Hak, Vince McMahon , Chase Tatum, Vampiro, Stevie Richards, Don "Jackyl" Callis, Sabu and Owen Hart.

Chyna, Ivory, Stephanie McMahon, Chastity and Luna have also made the list because of some members overwhelming respect for them! (Chyna and Ivory Pics from WWFDivas.com)

Want to pledge your love and support for your favorite wrestlers on you own web page??
Then we suggest Panthers  Pledge my love  page!

As the members and pledges grow this page will take longer to load so please be patient! Thank you

Christian

Star: Christians one of my favorites to see in the ring and not because he's just a great looking guy he's an incredible wrestler! His quiet persona makes him mysterious and very sexy! Did i mention i think he's absolutely beautiful also :^)

Gangrel Spawn: How can you NOT love him? So handsome, so adorable...so HOT......*purrs* The hair, those eyes...the slight 'let me crawel between your sheets' smirk....Oooohhhhh.....

Sam: Also known as 'Kisstian' to my pals and I because he's so damn kissable! He is a close second in my books because he is Edge's 'brother'. But better yet, he's Adam's best friend. He is also a good wrestler and he's got potential. I wish McMahon
would push him along.

Ahslee: Let's face it everyone, he is as goddish as a god can be! He has the cutest little pinchable face, not to mention beautiful eyes! I would know..playing stare down games with him can be fun...=)

Princess Shannon: I wanna bite him sooooo bad......

Panther: He's my boy!  I love him as a brother and is a very very nice person!  Plus having a great bod helps.

Lady: He's my kissie bear. I mean, he has a GREAT body, pouty lips, better hair than me ;) and well....he's my kissie!! *L* I shall love him forever!

Sharra: He and I are alot alike, both really shy. Also, hes such a hottie!

Shelly: What great full kissable lips and gorgeous hair!!

Luna: My sweet silent Christian..

Rudy: My first and Truest pledge.. why?? ok.. I'll take you all through this one Step by step.. Starting at the top.. His hair!!! GOD i love a man with loge hair..  its great to play with when thay.. Ummm ~crosses her legs~ You can fill in the blank on that one.. His EYES! god thay are the palest blue!!! thay can give you goosebumps. and when he smiles thay just say "I'm gunna crawl between your sheets and make your body shake" His nose.. I like his nose i think it's cute. His lips: Oooo So nice and full.. and thay look so soft! Mmmmm Umm never mind what i was thinking... you dont want to know.. His neck: Oooo God.. ~licking her fangs~ I'm a vamp at heart.. i would just love to bite his neck and suckle away on it.. his Coller bone.. Ummm Yum? i think thats all i can say on that one.. i like collerbones too. His upper body ((i.e. Chest. arms shoulders)) Mankind said it best.. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm BEEFY! Good lord.. let me tell you.. as much as i love him in his P.S.O.D. HE HAS TO LOUSE THEM!!!! Good lord.. look at what that man is hideing!!!  he has abs i want to wash my hair on!Umm that kinda sums it up.. .. Oh1 yeah.. his Butt.. YEAH BABY!!

Lady Mystique: My sweet, silent, sexy Christian...:o) I have fallen head over heels for this gorgeous guy! Those eyes, that long blond hair (i love long haired men, lol) I just love to watch him ~sighs~

Edge
Sam :Well, he's so damn sexy! He's very talented and a all around good guy! I'm glad him and Kisstian are still together! I love his hair. It looks so soft, and I want to touch it! I just want to meet him so BAD! He is the best!

Ashlee: Where can I start?  This guy is GORGEOUS! When he smiles..I just melt.  It's so sexy!

Panther: Hes my boy!  I love him as a brother and is a very very nice person!  Plus having a great bod helps.

Venom: The grin!  Oh, the grin!  Creepy, in such a sexy way! Meeeee-YOW!!!

Renee: There is just one word to describe him: HOT!!!!!!

Sharra: Who wouldn't?

Shelly: I love his smile.  When he smiles he looks like he's plotting something evil :o)  I love it so much!!

Luna: Another beautiful man.. I adore him.. He has the sexiest grin.. purrrr.. Meow!

Demona: How can't anybody love Edge? He's got that perfect smile/grin, his shiny and soft hair, and that puppy face he made the one time! that was too much! I was in like totally frozen for a week after that! LOL!

Precious: What Can I say? He's gorgeous and when he wrestles it makes me get out of my seat. I like the high flyers.

Lady Mystique: this guy is adorable! I am getting to have a thing for these Canadians,lol! I love his wicked smile...~evil grin~

Gangrel
Gangrel Spawn: He's my Sire. I love him and that tummy. He's a cute, goofy goober. I LOVE the fangs! *purrs* I wonder what his tats are of too.....But I love my Sire. POKE THE TUMMY!

Lady: I pledge my love to gangy for he is my sire and I shall forever be at his service.

GODFTHRMRK: WHAT CAN I SAY  BUT BROTHER IS HOT!! HE JUST HAS THIS LOOK ABOUT HIM, HES CONFIDENT, I WATCH HIM WRESTLE AND HES THE ONLY WRESTLER THAT WILL HAVE ME SITTING THERE ACTUALLY WATCHING THE MATCH FOR THE MATCH AND NOTHING ELSE. NOT EVEN THE GODFATHER CAN DO THAT FOR ME CUZ I JUST WATCH THE GODFATHER FOR THE GODFATHER... BUT WITH DAVID ITS BOTH.. HE JUST AMAZES ME..PLUS THE TONGUE RING IS A PLUS.. I'D LIKE TO TANGLE TONGUE RINGS WITH HIM, I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM INSTANTLY THE FIRST TIME HE DEBUTED IN THE WWF  ON HEAT ... HE NEEDS TO STOP SMILING THOUGH WHEN HE COMES DOWN THE RAMP IT TAKES AWAY FROM HIS CHARACTER..

Sharra: What can i say. I like fangs.

Sam: Well he may have been a bad boy, but you have got to love the bad boys of wrestling! And I love the teeth! And his too blue eyes!

Luna:  He's a cutie.. and I love his fangs..

Demona: I'm real sick, ok. I have a fetish for guys with fangs! Or anybody gothic for that matter! And his beautiful eyes, how would you like to wake up next to those baby blues? Luna, you're too lucky!

Jeff and Matt Hardy
Star: I've always been a Hardy Boyz fan!! Even when they wore those terrible headbands! I couldn't be more happy to finally see them get the recognition they deserve! They also are  gorgeous, built and look GREAT in those tight shirts!

Gangrel Spawn: They're the only tag team I like. They're cute, have lots of talent....they're cute...have nice butts...did I mention they were cute?

Sam: Well besides winning the 'Tag Team' belts from the Alcolytes with his bro 'Mattolate', Jeffoney also took off his
shirt and showed us his gorgeous body. I love his eyes and his attitude.

Lady: The Hardys are absolutely amazing! It's about damn time people give them the respect they deserve! ;)

Renee: they are just so damn fine.

Shelly: Matt is my fave because he has great black hair, but Jeff is a cutie pie too.  They both have great bodies.

Heather: Matt Hardy: Is this man not the cutest. he has a great personality plus he is not bad to look at...infact he is incredibly hot

Precious: Like I said with Edge I like high flyers and the Hardys are some of the best I've ever seen. Not to mention how good they look doing it.

Tammy: Jeff Hardy   I pledge my loyalty and love to Jeff Hardy. He has gorgeous eyes. I melt everytime I hear him speak. I love his accent! He's not too bad looking either. *wink* :o)

Lady Mystique: Jeff Hardy: OMG..hes hot! Jeffoney is a good name for him..lol...:O)

Roo:) :Matt Hardy: Now I love Jeff but I have a special place in my heart for Matt. Jeff seems to get all of the accolades but I think Matt is just as good as Jeff. Matt seems so sweet and geniunely interested in what fans think of him. You'll see evidence of this if you visit their official website where he takes the time to post on their message board when he has time. All that aside, I think he is one hot wrestler!! I love it when they rip their shirts off...yummay!!

Lodi
Gangrel Spawn :

Shelly: Like Lenny, not the best wrestler, but WOW what a body.  Sometimes he has funny signs too.

Lenny Lane
Shelly: Ok, I know he's a lame wrestler and this angle with Lodi sucks, but what a body on this guy!  He looks so cute twirling his hair and sucking on his lollipop.

Kidman
Star: Kidmans always been one of my faves! Im so glad he's finally reached the first pinnacle of his career!  Not to mention he's one of the most gorgeous on on tv today, his long jet black hair, deep eyes and tight young body make me shiver when he's in the ring :^)

Venom: Ever since he left the Flock, he has kicked ass!  He's adorable, funny, extremely talented....am I the only one who would let him land on me with the Shooting Star Press?!?

Shelly: My favorite move is the Shooting Star Press.  Kidman is so cute and when he smiles I melt.  I have a lot of respect for wrestlers that can do top rope moves (it's what keeps me interested in a match at times).

Sam: I don't watch WCW very much, but what I have seen of Billy, is GREAT! He's talented, and so damn FINE!!!!

Precious: I've loved him through all the gimmicks. He was great in the Flock and is great now. Not to mention gorgeous and single!

Chris Jericho
Shannon: I pledge allegiance to that man for he is the paragon of virtue, and wholesome morality, for which he stands, the I-a-tolla of rock-n-rolla, with twinkies and cupcakes, for all.

Ashlee:  My role model and yours!  Our paragon of virtue!  I'm one for canadian blondes, so of course I love this guy!  Who doesn't?!?!?

Renee: I just love this man. he is so sexy. i cant wait to see him in the WWF.

Luna: My little Canadian priss.. He's a babe..

Star: The Iatolla of RockNRolla shall save the WWF!!!! Well maybe but if not hes always fun to have around :^)

Shelly: What can I say?  He's cutesy, he's funny and that Liontamer (OUCH!)

Lady: Aw, my sweet Pebbles/Bam Bam. He's our new HERO! Love the hair, love the smirk, love the voice, love the outfits...and he can WRESTLE!

Precious: I love the man for Raw is Jericho! I'm a true Jerichaholic! He is so hot and the iatolla of rocknrolla!

Roo:) Alright, I have to admit that this man annoyed me terribly when he was in the WCW but he's definitely grown on me since his move to the
WWF. I know I know, you're saying how could you not like Y2J? I don't know maybe it was his character I didn't like so much. The WWF has definitely done something right in having his character like this! Just goes to prove my point the WCW doesn't know how to handle their talent...sorry that's a whole other topic. So anyways I guess you can say that I'm a converted Jerichoholic. He is the true Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!!!

Undertaker
The Mistress: I pledge my undying loyalty to my Lord and Savior, the Undertaker. Why? I have literally accepted him as my Lord and Savior and no one's going to make me change my mind! I will stand by him no matter what he does.

Amy: The first thing that ever attracted me to him was his eyes. There  are such a pretty green. The long hair, the body, the whole entire package. I love every inch of that man!

Venom: Tall, Dark, Handsome ... 'nuff said! I get chills when the lights go out and he walks out to the ring....the things I'd let him to do me! Taker....TAKE ME!!!!!

Marsha: I could only give loyalty and love to the one man who inspired me to overcome my pain and handicaps.  My heart belongs to the Lord of Darkness...Taker forever!!!

mitchell: He is soo drop -dead (no pun intended)  Gorgeous

Mistress Moranna: I pledge my undying love to the Big Beautiful Dead Guy...The Undertaker...6' 10 1/2 " of yumm yumm

Sharra: I likes my men big and strong and evil and woth a deep voice.

Luna: My Beautiful Lord of Darkness.. who I worship..

Precious: He's intriguing I can't take my eyes off him. I truly believe to be one of his ministry. Not because he's evil but who wouldn't follow that man to hell and beyond.

Roo:) Now, I have no physical attraction for UT but he's been one of my favorites since I was a wee girl. He used to scare the hell outta me when he would show the whites of his eyes. Now I respect him for being a true superstar and I miss him terribly. I hope he still has a few years left in him...wrestling won't be the same without him.

Test
Sam: Well, he may have made me angry by asking Steph out, but I still love him. His talent, his attitude, his SMILE! He looks
like a teddy bear! I also love his voice!

Ashlee: The most PERFECT man in the world!  He has it all!  Looks, talent, muscles, humor..and he's oozing sexxxiness!  What I would do to get my hands on this man!!

Princess Shannon: I pledge him love just cuz hes toooooo fine..

Amy: He's absolutely gorgeous! He has such pretty hair -- yes I have a  thing for hair. Not to mention he looks damn good in those leather pants -- and yes I have a thing for leather. =)

Venom: He's charming, romantic, and oh, so gorgeous!  That leather does wonders for that man...and makes the women drool!  If Stephanie gives him up, she's really brain-dead!

Shelly: WOW!!! is all I can say.  He is so sexy!!   I mean the hair and the muscles...WOW!!!

Luna: Can I pass the Test? please..

Star: And on the 8th day the female gods said "and let there be perfection" And so TEST came forth! *Back to reality* I see steam coming off my TV every time hes on! This is a M.A.N. Not to mention he can actually wrestle too!! He got a long future ahead of him and i'll be glued to my TV every step of the way!

Kanyon
Star: Who's better than Kanyon? NO ONE in my opinion!!! Great face, great body, great personality, great sense of humor, all around great guy and sooooo charming in his own way!! More than anything i love to hear him talk that accent drives me crazy!!!!!!!!

Renee: Without  a doubt, I have to pledge my love to Kanyon. I just love everything about him- the hair the voice, the body..... That man makes me hot all over!!!!!! :):):)

Ashlee: Ooohhh!!!! This man is just so darn lovable!  He has the sexiest voice!  Plus he's a nice, BIG man!  He's one of the best things WCW has going!  They're lucky they use him more now!

Shelly: He says it plainly "No one is better than Kanyon".  His voice is what I love (well, his body too).  That accent is so sexy!

Luna: I love this boy's accent.. He could talk to me for hours if he wanted too..

Vampiro

Luna: This guy has a pair of the most sexiest eyes I've ever seen (Well besides The Undertaker).. He's a babe..

Road Dogg Jesse James
Panther: I love Road Dogg is because he's fine, styling, and is funny.  Plus he's the nicest guy I know.

Sam: Well, I don't know what to say, but he's funny, handsome and has charisma. And if you're not down with that, well I got two words for ya....SUCK IT!

Princess Shannon: the finest, sweetest guy in the WWF! Plus he has an attitude like mine~~~y'know, that I just dont give a f*ck attitude..ooh, Ive already started plotting how to get rid of his wife, but for now I'll keep that n the DL...

Lady:  Roadie is the greatest! He's sooo funny, has the cutest smile, and damn...if he can work like that in the ring I wonder how he is in bed.....*ponders the thought*

GODFTHRMRK: BECAUSE  HE HAS A CUTE SMILE, HE LOVES HIS FANS, HES A GOOD WRESTLER, HES GREAT ON THE MIC, HES JUST AN OVERALL GREAT GUY AND I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM AGAIN. AND I ALSO LOVE HIS ACCENT IT SOUNDS SO CUTE.. HE HAS NICE GREEN EYES TOO.. I JUST LOOOVE  ROADIE

Venom: The Shake, Rattle, and Roll has got me hooked!  You know things are rockin' when the D-O-double-G is in the H-O-U-S-E!!

Road Dogg: I have loved the D-O-double G since I started watching WWF last year, but when he spoke about Owen on the tribute RAW and was so choked up I realized what a sweetheart he is.  Sensitive guys are so sexy to me  :o)

Luna: One of the funniest, cutest wrestler.. I love this guy!

Heather: There isn't much I can say about this man that hasn't already been said...but I love him and he is so talented plus he is hottie.

Precious: I love it when he does his little shake, rattle, and roll! He's so funny and no matter how bad he is the crowd always screams along with him!

"Bad Ass" Billy Gunn
Gena: The man is gorgeous!!! I love the way he wears those little pink shorts, but I love it even more when he pulls 'em down!

Venom: I got two words for ya!  MR. ASS!!  And what a FINE lookin' ass it is!!!!

Renee: 5 words: Show me that ass!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly: What can I say?  Great ass and such a cute southern drawl.  I love it when he speaks.

Luna: I'm an Ass-Woman!! Yeehaw!!

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
Princess Shannon: God I cant forget him! He has that sexy body and what woman wouldn't love a man with hair as good as her own?¿

Lady: I pledge my eternal loyalty and undying love to the one and only Shawn Michaels. For he has opened me up to a whole 'other world and I have so much to thank him for.

Rachel: Well, Look at him God he's FINE and he KNOWS it. I love his attitude. He has this care free attitude. He does what he wants no matter what ppl say. Now if i can only figure out a way to get Whisper out of the picture! (smiles:)

Venom: *sigh*  I drool every time I think of him.  He's got SKILLS!  LOL I wish I could make him MY boy toy!

ladymystique: I pledge my loyalty and love to HBK because he is the best, he is the sexiest, and I looove his attitude!!

Rusti: I pledge to Shawn because he was the first to capture my heart and I fell in love with him at first sight...he has my heart completely and he always will

Sharra: Hes the original bad boy and the first guy from wrestling that i ever fell in love with.

Shelly: There really are no words for Shawn. He is definitely a sexy boy!! He's got that great body (especially the ass), great hair and a sexy voice. Plus he is so funny at times.

Precious: Wow, where to begin with HBK. The first and true ladies man of wrestling! He has great wrestling ability, stage presence, sense of humor, and when he's on the mic everyone who is watching wrestling with me knows to shut up. He is so gorgeous and when he dances down the walk way my heartbeat gets really fast! Whisper is a very lucky woman.

Tammy: I pledge my loyalty and love to Shawn Michaels because I love him so dearly. Everytime I look into those beautiful blue-green eyes I see a sweet, caring, understanding man who is more than just a wrestler there to do a job. I always have & always will love him.:o)

Lady Mystique: He's my heartbreaker! I love him to death and always will! I mean look at him, how could u not? Long gorgeous blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes that melt my heart everytime I look at him..a perfect body, and I love his voice... He is and always will be the best in my eyes. The one reason I became a wrestling fan..:O)

Roo:) Now here's a man that is definitely my all time favorite. I remember watching him when he first started out in The Rockers. He had an awesome career and helped to elevate the sport to a higher level...participant of the first ever Ladder Match in WWF history against Razor Ramon. Then the whole DX thing...sheer brilliance!! I will never forget the time they dressed up in riot gear with spit guards to shield themselves from Sgt. Slaughter. I'm saddened by the injury that took this shining star from us but he's got so much to offer in the form of his new wrestling fed and his wrestling school...The name of The Heart Break Kid will live on forever in my memories!!!

Bret "The Hitman" Hart
Star: I will always be the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be when it comes to one of his fans! PERIOD!!!!

Heather: He is the true icon of pro-wrestling.....He has everything...a great voice, body, eyes, butt, and of course HEART!!!!

Venom: I want to pledge to Bret because his strength on TV concerning his brothers death gave me the strength to get through my own uncle's death, and I will forever be grateful to him for that.

Shelly: I didn't really pay much attention to him before Owen's tragedy, but now that I see him wrestle I can see that he truly is a great wrestler.

Precious: One phrase sums it up. He is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be. The man is a true wrestler in every sense of the word. He's real and a great family man.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley (HHH)
Sam: HHH-Hunter, Hunter HUNTER! Lord! His attitude makes me love him so much! And those shirts he wears! I could go on forever about them..............but I won't!

Rachel: Ok, what to say about this man. Lets see he's CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I never seen a man who can get his hair wet and all, and still be a HOTTIE! I love his little panties with the HHH on his butt. I could look at that all day:) I think his attitude really makes him what he is. Ok, one more thing then I'll shut up. He has a wonderful sense of humor. I guess that's all for know:~)

Amy: I love his hair, when it's dry! He has the best legs in the WWF, right  up there with the Rock, and he shows them off nicely in those leather tights..

Venom: Hunter has always been a favorite, and now that he's got wearin' those speedo-type wrestling outfits instead of the pants, there is even more to drool over!  Besides...I just want to run my fingers through his hair ONE time!

Rusti: I pledge to HHH because, even though I didn't like him at first, he has grown on me and now he is second to only Shawn in my heart

Luna: Hunter.. He is such a hottie!

Shelly: Ok so he's noot exactly a fan favorite, but he was my favorite DX guy and I still think he's cute.  He has an adorable smile!

Tammy: I pledge my loyalty and love to Hunter Hearst Helmsley. What can I say?¿? The man is a sweetheart. No matter what a horrible attitude he has on TV you can still see how wonderful he is. What I wouldn't give to run my fingers through his hair. :o)

Lady Mystique: God, he is hot!  i can't say more,lol

Stevie Richards
Luna: I love this guy.. I love his little short shorts and tiny shirt.. He's so adorable..and very sweet..

Star: You just can't help but love Stevie :^) Hes just adorable and fo fun-loving. He's just FUN!!!!

Droz
Star: My beloved, adorable Drozzie Bravo :^) What more can i say!

Daria: My loyalty and love goes out to one man only and that's Droz , er I mean Drozzie Bravo. Cuz he's just the finest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. And who can resist a guy who dresses like a ho and does even act embarrass about it?!

Ashlee: Ahh!  My little piercing freak!  I LOVE HIM!  He is just so darn cute, you can't help but love that smile!  Ooh..the attitude.  Also, I flip out over his crazy tats!

Shelly: His tattoos look just like war paint and they are so wicked.  I also think that (scary as this may sound) he looked great in drag.  That pink outfit he wore was adorable on him and the fishnets make his legs look great!!

Luna: Whatta babe!! I have always liked guys with tats and piercings..

Sam: Drozzie Bravo: LORD OH LORD!!!! I have never seen a guy look so damn good in a dress/fishnet/thong! And well, he looked like he was enjoying it!!!! You gotta love a man with a sense of humor!!!!

The Godfather
GODFTHRMRK: CUZ BROTHA IS FOINE!!!!!!!.. HES SWEET, CARING, FUNNY, SEXY, A GOOD FRIEND,  HE LISTENS TO ALL MY BITCHING... HE JUST THE GREATEST GUY YOU COULD EVER WANNA MEET... PLUS WE HAVE ALOT IN COMMON

X-Pac
Sam: -"You think you can tell us what to do?" He screamed at the police after they arrested him for 'allegedly' spray painting Chyna's car (I use 'allegedly' because I think that it was Mr. Ass). I think he's just a fine man altogether and his ass my grass....and I might smoke it....or do something else to it....

Panther: Hes my boy!  I love him as a brother and is a very very nice person!  Plus having a great bod helps.

Shelly: There is something cute about this man.  He is so small and yet he wrestles against guys that are sometimes twice his size.  He might get killed most of the time, but I love his energy.

Luna: I do not like what he is putting poor Kaney through.. But he is still an excellent wrestler and a cutie..

Precious: I loved him as the 1-2-3 Kid, Syxx, and X-pac. There's something about him I find so damn sexy.

The Rock
Katie: Because he's smart, he's really funny, great on the mic, very entertaining, and, oh yeah, can't forget, he's INCREDIBLY sexy!! I can be having the worst day in the world and if I see him on TV that night, I feel so much better. I can't really describe the way he makes me feel, but I like it! :-) If I ever got the chance to see him in person, I would be the happiest person in the world.

GODFTHRMRK: WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY EXCEPT "BROTHER IS BAKIN!!! HE IS SMOKIN!!! HES GOT THE TONGUE ACTION GOING ON.. HES GOT A NICE BODY, HES THEEE BEST ON THE MIC, EXCELLENT WRESTLER.. HE DEFINATLEY DESERVES EVERYTHING HE WISHES FOR.. WHAT WOMAN IN HER RIGHT MIND WOULDN'T WANT HIM? HES TALL ATTRACTIVE, I LOVE THE EYEBROW AND FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND HES A NICE GUY... LONG LIVE THE PEOPLES CHAMP...

Venom: Rocky is The Great One!  He's an awesome wrestler, he's funny, cute....and a very nice person on the inside.  He's a great listener, and I love him to death!

Shelly: Forget about the People's eyebrow I love the People's ass LOL.

Heather: This man made me a fan the minute he stepped out of his vehicle (after Unforgiven at the Marriot in Cahrlotte) and signed autographs and took pictures with the mass of fans waiting for him. And people the camera does this man no justice...he looked damn good.

Precious: He is The Great One. When he comes down the ramp everyone is on their feet screaming his name! When he's on the mic everyone listens because no one is better than him when it comes to the mic. He is so gorgeous plus I think the fact that he's so sure of himself is sexy. The body on this man is amazing. Because of how much I love The Rock my friends call me The Precious One, which is how I got my online addy. He will forever be the People's Champ!

Roo:) I pledge my heart and soul to this man first and foremost. What can I say about this magnificent piece of ass...oops i meant work (heh heh heh)! He is so talented and so charasmatic and there's not a doubt in my mind that he will have a long and prosperous future in wrestling. Oh and that tongue of his....well let's just say when he does that tongue thing I forget that I'm married...LOL!

Leanna: I would like to pledge my heart and soul to The Rock. He's incredible on the mic, in the ring, and he's SEXY AS HELL!!!! I love when he does that thing with his tongue! I forgot I was talking on the phone with my BF one day b/c of it. hehe His ass ain't bad either. LOL But don't want to scare anybody. LOL Plus he has the best promos. When he grabs the mic, you know you're going to be laughing. And from what people say, he's a really nice guy. You've got to be nutz if you don't think he's fine. :)

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Ashlee: What can I say but, HE IS THE MAN!  The deep, booming voice.  The lovely blue eyes who'll make anyone melt!  His cute little jelly rolls...the perfect butt that fits perfectly into his tight jeans...ahh..I'm in heaven!!

Elaine: Steve Austin is the man I love because anybody who could make beer look good enough to lick off his entire body and looks that great without hair, is in my opinion, the sexiest man in wrestling, bar none.  I don't drink beer, but served a la Austin, I'd make an exception, Austin really deserves some kind of award for doing a complete overhaul physically and mentally after leaving ECW.  I just saw his debut match from November, 1995, which features his entire bare ass by the way, but that wasn't enough, lol.  The hair weighed him down.  Here's to ya, Steve!

Amy: Beautiful eyes. I love his attitude... and he has a butt to die for! Keep on wearin' them jeans!

Shelly: Those intense blue eyes, that great body and the fact that he does what he wants whenever he wants are just so sexy to me.

Precious: The man has exceeded great wrestling ability. He's past being good, he is undoubtedly one of the best superstars ever! If I met him I would want to rub his head and kiss him right on top of it, loll. If there's a list of the top greats on the mic he'd make it in the top five.Not too mention that body, whew!

Sting
Venom: Why do I love Sting?  Well, first off, he is a fantastic wrestler, and looks damn good in that spandex!  LOL!  He is very talented...a very well-rounded athlete, and he has great mic skills.  He puts up with a lot in WCW too.But, the man behind the mask is just as imp ortant to me.  Steve Borden is a very sweet man, kind and caring, and his new found religion makes me proud of him.  He has put his priorities in order, and is still able to entertain his fans.  He takes time out of his busy schedule to fulfill the wishes of sick children, and that's what makes a hero/role model.  I love Sting, 4-EVER!

Shelly: I love Sting because of his wicked facepaint, his dark hair, his great muscular body and his great voice.

Precious: The man is one who will go down in history for his wrestling ability, excellence on the mic, and incredible body. The man helped put wrestling on the map in my opinion. Plus, he cares about people and takes time to help them, that deserves more respect than just mine.

Ken Shamrock
Panther: He's my boy!  I love him as a brother and is a very very nice person!  Plus having a great bod helps.

Heather: I pledge my loyalty to Ken Shamrock: Why you ask, the man is incredible in both character and real life. He's love for family and the "sport" he is associated with is so huge. Plus he is so damn HOT!!!!!

Shelly: God those abs are fantastic.  I just want to touch them!

Sam:  Shammie: All I have to say about "The World's Most Dangerous Man" is that he can hurt me anytime! *G*

Precious: Talk about a body! I watched this man on Ultimate Fighting Championship before he came to the WWF and he was great there as well.

Rey Mysterio Jr.
Shelly: He might not be that big, but he can take on the big guys.  To me his size is what makes him cute (then again I love miniature things).

Sam:  WOW! I saw him one time when I was watching WCW and I fell in love! He's only 5'4" and so damn cute! He shaved his head (I think) and he looks even better! Too bad he's married!

Precious: This little man makes me hot, loll. The way he flys around the ring in amazing and he looks so fine all dressed up in his baggy clothes. I liked him when he was a masked wrestler but I like him even more now.

Shane "The Boy Wonder" McMahon
Lady: What can I say? He's a complete cutie and has the sexiest voice! Shane just does things to me *grin* - if only he didn't wear that damn wedding ring *L*

Amy: I honestly can't pinpoint what I love about him. He's just so cute,  it's hard not to like him. Not to mention he looks *very* nice in that black  suit.

Luna: Shano is so adorable.. I love his sweet little puppy dog eyes.. Awww..

Precious: I pledge my loyalty to this man! When he smiles my heart melts. If I ever met him I fear I would be putty in his hands. It's too bad he's married. I still have my dreams to keep me warm, hehehe. He's also great on the mic and is becoming a great wrestler. I truly believe he will become one of the greats in the industry.

Stephanie McMahon

Luna: I love her.. She so adorable..

Star: I think shes the most beautiful woman in the WWF right now and she does it without even trying which says alot!!! Plus she does the evil bitch so well :^)

Shelly: I am so jealous of her because she has Test now, but I like her too.  She is so perky that at times it's funny.

Denise: I pledge my loyalty to Stephanie McMahon because she's the only McMahon (with the exception of Linda) that's not a jerk. And she had the cojones to stand up to her brother.

Lady: The innocent, girl next door. Gotta love her! She looks like a little girl and she's a doll! I love how she can be so beautiful but still be so "plain".

Precious: I have respect and great admiration for her. She's sweet and yet can still stick up for herself.

Vince McMahon

Luna: As you can see I have a place in my heart for The McMahons but especially this guy.. He's a genius..

Lady: Now, there's a GENIUS! He has the skills most business owners WISH they had! I'll always have a place in my heart for the McMahons.

Precious: Who wouldn't truly respect and honor this man. He is truly a genius it's because of him I have my wrestling to watch. He's a business man like no other. Plus, he's also great on the mic. The McMahon's are truly the family of the Millennium.

Chyna
Lady: My love and loyalty is also sent out to Chyna (ok, so not THAT kinda love but ya get the idea...). She will forever be my inspiration and my hero.

Rachel: What can I say? She's my Girl. I love how she doesn't take shit from anybody. She does what she must to get into a mans world and I respect that. She has awesome will power. I mean I wish I could bring myself to work-out as hard as she does. She's my idol!:)

Shelly: She's a strong woman.  I have so much respect for a strong woman who can compete in a "man's world" against men and kick ass.  I kinda like her outfits too (some of them anyway)

Luna: This chick kicks ass!! She's my role model..

Demona: I'm not gay or anything! but Chyna is very beautiful, at least in my eyes. society hasn't changed her at all, she believes in hersef, not in what everybody says to! So i have to pledge my love for her on that!

Heather: This women is a insperation to women everywhere. She is an incredible athlete with tons of talent.

Precious: This woman has more respect from me than most wrestlers in the business. She is what I call a role model. She broke boundaries and proved woman can be more than valet's. Chyna is beautiful and an excellent wrestler. I wish for her that all her dreams come true.

Ivory
mitchell: A real wwf women's champion

Shelly: I'm not too happy about her turning heel, but I still think that she is going to be a great woman's champion.

Luna

Luna: I adore Luna.. She is also my role model..

Star: Always loved her! Glad shes back we inmates can make some difference huh :^)

Demona: I'm not gay or anything! but Luna is very beautiful, at least in my eyes. society hasn't changed her at all, she believes in hersef, not in what everybody says to! So i have to pledge my love for her on that!

Lady: Luna is one of the greatest role models! I feel the same about her as I do Chyna. Luna is a strong, beautiful woman who never presents herself as anyone other than who she is! Plus, gotta give her props for snagging a guy as sexy and sweet as my vampire boy!

Chastity

Luna: She's a doll and the sweetest person you could ever meet..

Debra

Lady: What can I say about Debra? She's a sexy, classy, intelligent, down to earth woman. She has the brains, she has the looks, she's got it all!

Juventud Guerrera
Shelly: What can I say about Juvi??  He's cute, he's talented and he has moves that keep my eyes glued to the screen.  I love Juvi!  He's my cutie pie!

Star: Hes just so much fun, reminds me of a human version of a mexican jumping bean *lol*  And hes just so damn adorable!

Buff Bagwell
Jax: Buff is just drop dead gorgeous and so sensitive to the fans that it makes me melt

Venom: He reminds me of my best friend, both in looks and in character.  I've loved Buff since the American Males, and he'll always have the Stuff for me!

Shelly: All those muscles and boyish good looks are enough to make me a fan of Buff for life.  He has one of the best smiles I have ever seen.

Precious: Buff is truly the stuff. He's got a stomach I could wash my clothes on. More than anything though Marcus is a very nice person, very sweet too. Not too mention that smile, wowzerz!

Disco Inferno

Star: I dunno maybe it because i just have a thing for Italians but recently Disco is starting to look damn good to me! Cute smile, nice face,  great body! He can dance for me anytime! I might even tip hima $20 :^)

Shelly: I know Disco is not a fantastic wrestler, but I just love to see him shake his little Italian behind.

Sid
Jax: Well I can't explain it, there is just something about him that makes me drool!!

Shelly: As scary as he is there is something about him that I just love lately. Maybe it's the way he just comes in and practically kills everyone in his way.

Al Snow
Ashlee: My favorite little psycho!  Him and Head make a great team, although Al has the much cuter face..=)  I love his hardcore matches and that hardcore evening gown match with Droz on RAW was the absolute best!  Nothing like seeing to cuties in dresses battle it out. It should've came to a draw and Al and Droz lose their dresses!! =)

Shelly: He's a maniac, but a funny maniac.  He's kinda cutesy when he smiles too

Luna: This guy is nuts! I love nuts!

Raven
Lady: I feel Raven's pain *L* He's a complete hottie and seems like he'd be so sensitive outside the ring (gotta love the sensitive men!)

Sharra: Hes like a little puppy.

Shelly: I haven't been watching WCW long, but I did like Raven's wrestling style (that drop toe hold is too cool).  Now that he has made a Nitro appearance I have to say that he looks great!!

Luna: *sigh* *swoon* Purrrrrrr

Precious: What about him? What about Raven? Here's a man that will never lose my interest. I will follow him where ever he may go. He's is so sexy I mean wow!?* Plus I love it when he says "Quote the Raven never more."

Kane
Lady: How can you not love that head tilt? It's adorable! Besides that, he's the model of a perfect man - has a drop dead gorgeous body and keeps his mouth shut! ;) *L*

Ashlee: He's the yummy Big Red Machine!  I admit, first I just thought he was cool.  Then I checked out some unmasked pics of him as Diesel and loved it!  He's got the most muscular arms I've seen!  Also..that butt can do wonders!

Venom: Kane is just awesome!  No matter if he's with DX, Taker, or on his own, Kane still rocks.  His size is intimidating, and I love the way he cocks his head to the side...reminds me of my puppy. And his eyes.....eyes of ice :)  Besides, if you've seen a pic of him without his mask, that face is enough reason to pledge to him!  LOL

mitchell: I like the silent type

Shara: I cant help it! Hes got a great bod, great entrance music, great bod, cool mask, and did i mention he has a great bod?

Shelly: I just think that Kane is really cool.  I love that he has formed a bond with Xpac.  It makes him seem more human and likable.  Plus his muscular arms are fantastic.

Luna: Kaney is such a teddy bear.. I just want to cuddle with him..

Lady Kane: I pledge my love to Kane, the sexiest man on the planet! Great bod, beautiful face & voice to die for! He's my Kandy Kane 4 life!

Precious: Who wouldn't love this big man? He's a hottie in more ways than just looks. I mean fire is a good gimmick for him. I'm glad he's finally starting to get the recognition he deserves.

Zara: Loyalty and Love to Kane: Who can resist those gorgeous eyes? He is the reason why I watch wrestling. That body! DAMN! He can tombstone me any time.

Kevin "Big Sexy" Nash
Venom: Because he's "Just too sweeeeeeeeeeeet!"  Nash can make you smile just by walking out to the ring and raising that one eyebrow....making hearts melt everywhere!

Renee: Big sexy can rock my world any day.

Shelly: What can I say about Big Sexy?  I love his smile, his gorgeous hair, his voice and of course his huge sexy body!!

Luna: He annoys the hell out of me sometimes but I love him anyway..

Precious: My all-time favorite wrestler! The man is gorgeous, funny, smart, terrific wrestler, all around amazing man. I loved him from his debut into wresting. Through all his many faces/gimmicks I knew he would come to be a favorite. I just sat back and watched everyone realize what I knew from the beginning.

Chris Benoit
Venom: Tough, rugged, handsome in his own way...the Canadian Crippler is awesome! Even if he's not treated with enough respect in WCW, he's still at the top of my list!

Shelly: All I have to say is the Crippler Crossface is one of my favorite moves to see.  I have a lot of respect for submission wrestlers as well as top rope manuevers.  Plus with a butt like his I can watch him all day long 

Scott Hall
Venom: I dunno....just something about that chest hair, toothpick, and the "Hey Yo" that drives me WILD!  Don't sing it....BRING IT!!!! :)

Kathy:  I pledge my loyalty and love to Scott Hall because he is the sexiest man alive and he needs people who will care about him no matter what kind of problems he has.

Chele: I pledge my love and loyalty to the day i die over Scott Hall and then some, he's something else and if you can survive the YEAR IN HELL with him then YOU CAN SURVIVE ANYTHING, and yes he's the sexiest man alive and needs all the love he can get, because he's just so sweet I TELL YOU THIS< HEHE!!!:) He's the TOTAL PACKAGE Dammit, not LUGER< HEHE!!!!!!!!:)

Luna: Hey Yo! This man has a killer bod!

Precious: Hey Yo! There's just something about him, I can't put my finger on it, but I like him. He's one half of the Outsiders and I'm the Outsiders biggest fan.

Mick Foley
Venom: Mick Foley is such a sweetheart of a man...one of the nicest you'll ever meet.  I love him to death....he's adorable, and so self-sacrificing.  He's one of the greatest of all time.

GODFTHRMRK: HOLY CRAP!! HE'S HARDCORE TO THE CORE .. HE GIVES 150% TO THE FANS. AND HES A NICE GUY , I JUST WISH HE'D STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS US BECAUSE HES GOING TO SEVERELY HURT HIMSELF OR KILL HIMSELF DOIN THE STUFF HE DOES.. JUST CHILL OUT MICK.. WE STILL LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU DONT DO OUTLANDISH STUNTS.. YOU DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING ANYMORE.. ONE WORD : SOCKO!!!

Shelly: I love how he can take such a beating in his matches and still go on (well until a while ago).  Hope he comes back soon I really miss him. He's a sweet guy to meet in person too.

Luna: I have so much respect for this man.. He is a legend!

Precious: Who wouldn't love and respect a man of his stature. He's so nice and a legend. No matter which gimmick he uses he's awesome. Now, a #1 best selling author, his book was so good.

Roo:) I have so much respect for this man. What he has endured and put himself through is amazing. It takes a strong man to do the things that he has done in his career. I'm sad to see him leave but I think it's for the best. I also think he's a cutey in a roly-poly sorta way!:) Foley is God!

The Big Show Paul Wight
Shelly: I know he is huge, but I love his babyface and great smile.

Eric Bischoff

Venom: Okay, so he can't run WCW worth beans.....right now, anyway.  But I love him as a commentator, and he's soooo adorable! Especially with those little dimples in his cheeks, and he has such a cute laugh!

Precious: He's cool, funny, and cute. He's a great commentator and an incredible man if check his history.

Scott Steiner
Renee:  Those muscles, that body. ooh... it just turns me on & makes me hot all over :). The attitude is great. he's is a hottie and knows it :)

GODFTHRMRK: HOLY HELL HES HUGE!! HE IS A GENETIC FREAK..LOL I'D LIKE TO SWING ON HIS ARMS... HEY WHEN HE SAYS " BIG POPPA PUMPS  GOT DA HOOKUPHOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!" MY ASS IS SCREAMING.....LOL  I HAVE BEEN CALLED A FREAK CUZ NOBODY FREAKS LIKE THE PEOPLES PIMPSTRESS

Shelly: All those muscles WOW!!  I miss him and I hope he makes a comeback very soon.  WCW isn't the same without him.

Chaz and Glenn (Formerly The Headbangers)
Ashlee: Chaz:  He is just the cutest, sweetest, baby faced hunk I've ever laid my eyes on!  He is just so cuddly!  I wanna hug him, and squeeze him, and love him!  =)
Glenn ( Thrasher):  Chaz's former partner has RETURNED!  He may have a belly now, but nonetheless, he's a babe in my book!  When he returned, I literally JUMPED for joy!  WELCOME BACK GLENN!!!

GODFTHRMRK: CHAZ: HES ADORABLE, CUTE, CAN BE NICE AT TIMES,,, WHEN HES ON THE MIC WHICH
ISN'T OFTEN HES HILARIOUS... HE CAN BE DOWNRIGHT NASTY AND RUDE AND PISS ME OFF AT TIMES BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE HES A BIG OL TEDDY BEAR I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK CUZ HE DESERVES A PUSH AS WELL AS GLEN

GLEN: HES JUST AN OVERALL NICE GUY EVEN THOUGH WHEN I FIRST TALKED TO HIM I HATED HIM LOL... THEN I ACTUALLY "TALKED" TO HIM AND HE WAS JUST A PLAIN OLD SWEETHEART.. I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK TOO... BRING BACK THE HEADBANGERS DAMMIT!!!!!

Shelly: Chaz: He looks good wrestling in his undies :o)  I never liked that Beaver Cleavage gimmick.  I am so glad that that is gone.  It would be cool to see the Headbangers back together though.

Heather: Chaz: I have always liked chaz even when he was Mosh. The guy has tons of talent plus a I like the boxers...LOL!!!

Jeff Jarrett
GODFTHRMRK: SPEAKING FROM MY EXPERIENCE HES A REAL NICE GUY AND JUST AS IS WITH ROADIE THE SOUTHERN TWANG GETS TO ME.. I LOVE IT... HES A GOOD WRESTLER.. I THOUGHT HIM AND OWEN HAD EXCELLENT CHEMISTRY TOGETHER. I JUST WISH OWEN WAS STILL HERE..

Precious: One can't help but love this tan muscular body, blonde hair, southern drawl, and incredible wrestling ability.

Bradshaw
GODFTHRMRK: ANOTHER FINE SPECIMEN ..  I DIDNT LIKE HIM WHEN HE WAS DOIN THAT "REDNECK THANG" LOL  BUT NOW HE DYED HIS HAIR JET BLACK AND ESP WHEN HE WEARS THOSE BLACK LEATHER PANTS AND TIGHT BLACK T SHIRT WHOOOOO..... HE S JUST GOT THIS LOOK ABOUT HIM AS WELL.. HES QUITE MYSTERIOUS.. HES VERY SHY AND QUIET.. HE GOT SOME JACKED UP FEET DOE (did you see the last WWF mag wit the pics of the wrestlers getting a tan backstage at one of the shows? well if not check it out you'll see what I mean).LOLOL SORRY GIRLS IM JUST KEEPIN IT REAL, BUT I STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH RIGHT AMY? ARE ME AND AMY THE ONLY TWO CHICKS WHO DIG HIM OR WHAT? LOL HELP ME OUT HERE ..LOL

Hak
Luna: Am I the only one who likes him? I just adore him.. He is Hardcore..

Precious: This right here is a ECW Hard-core Legend! WCW didn't give this man his due which is why I'm glad he's back with ECW.

Rodney
GODFTHRMRK: OMG!! WHOOOO BROTHER GOT ASS ON HIM... IT JIGGLES LIKE JELLO AND I LIKE IT ALOT.. HES HOT.. NICE BODY,HAIR, SMILE, TATS, ASS EVERYTHANG, WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LIKE ABOUT RODNEY?

Berlyn
Luna: Ok when he was Alex Wright.. He kinda annoyed me but I always thought he was a cutie.. But now as Berlyn.. I'm totally in love.. I love his tall lanky frame and the clothing (I guess It's the goth in me..) The mowhawk has got to go though.. Please grow your hair out Alex!! :)

Tommy Dreamer
Precious: Who wouldn't love this cutie. Any man that wrestles on plywood up in the air with the ring underneath him filled with tables set up on top of each other all over the ring has my undying respect.

Sabu
Jayme: Sabu is my ultimate dream man! Tall, dark skinned & never speaks! *L* No really, he's absolutely beautiful! Plus, he's awesome, crazy & a fantastic wrestler!! He's got gorgeous eyes, nice lips and oh that thick, long jet black hair!! YUM! And the body, ya he's got scars, but I see them as proof of how tough & strong he is. He has got lovely arms and a great back & chest!! Wow!! He is heavenly! He's got my heart, soul and anything else he wants! ~grins~

Pledges Star has yet to find pictures for :^)
Got a pic of any of these men?? Please let ME know if i can use it :^)
Charles Robinson
Venom: I want to pledge to Charlie because, despite what you see on TV, he is the sweetest guy I have ever met.  He spent time talking to me about becoming a ref before a show started, and that meant a lot to me.

Shelly: I must admit that I really didn't like Charlie much when he was aligned with Flair, but now that he is on his own (as a referee and being a fair one at that) I think he is just the cutest little thing.

Pete Gas
GODFTHRMRK: (SEE RODNEY)  HES A CUTIE ... HES BIG DUMB AND STUPID BUT IN A CUTE WAY.. AMY KNOWS WHAT I MEAN
Chase Tatum
Shelly: All I have to say is, in the words of Joey on Friends, "How you doin?"  Those muscles!!  I can't get enough of them!!
Cyrus/Jackyl/Don Callis
Luna: I have loved this guy since he was Jackyl in WWF.. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met and he is so intelligent..
Linda McMahon
Lady: Always staying in the background but definitely doing her share!Where would the WWF be without her ingenuity?
The Acolytes
Precious: I just started liking them but there's cool now. They kick ass and I love it. They're also very funny and have great bodies.
David Flair
Precious: He's so cute even though I must admit I liked his hair better brown. He's in training and I believe he will become a great wrestler just like his father before him.

The WARM Alliance would like to pledge our loyalty and everlasting love to a man who was taken from us too soon. A man who was not only a great wrestler, but a great and decent human being. He gave us, the fans, all he had and for that we will always love and respect him. Words can't say how much we will miss him, we just hope he knows it. R.I.P. Owen - we love you, now & forever! You and your family are always in our hearts and our prayers. God Speed.