blank1.gif (242 bytes)

mytitle.gif (976 bytes)
decorate2.gif (2167 bytes)

showtitle.gif (813 bytes)(click here)

pettitle.gif (459 bytes)

fug1.gif (8702 bytes)

Hi!  I'm Fug and I'm the official mascot of Sand'z Cattery.  If I look a bit large to you it's because I am.  I am two and a half times larger than a normal catz.   My mother didn't have any hexies in her (as far as we know) but something happened and here I am... The largest and sweetest of the Sand'z Cattery Catz.  Did I mention I'm modest too?

~~~

sarai.gif (4178 bytes)Sarai is my best friend. She and I love to do tricks together... OK, so she does the tricks and I watch. She is graceful, beautiful and intelligent, but boy does she hate to be picked up! You can share Sarai.. she is for adoption on trickers.

winningspirit.bmp (13526 bytes)
Winning Spirit is just a mite of a thing. That sweet expression guarantees she gets her own way.. What a doll baby!

blank1.gif (242 bytes)

punkinglasgow.gif (8008 bytes)These cuties are Pumpkin Pie and Glasgow. Pumpkin is a gift from Jungle Petz 2000  and Glasgow was sent in to Treasures on the Sand'z litterz page. (Sent in by Jungle Petz 2000... :-) ) They are the sweetest boys and we are very glad to have them!

nymph.gif (5948 bytes)Nymph is practicing stealing hearts.. She's sure stolen mine! She's almost as large as I am.. I wonder what she is doing for dinner?!?!

We've got some dogz now.. Check em out! Sarai thinks you should take them home with you, but I don't think our owner would like that..

christmas.gif (6325 bytes)Christmas
spotless.gif (5050 bytes)Spotless
beaublu.gif (6176 bytes)Beau Blu

pawzer.gif (3482 bytes)Pawzer from Spots Forever
spotsbutton.gif (6140 bytes)

1 : 2 : 3 : 4

decorate2.gif (2167 bytes)

blank3.gif (68 bytes) Tiggys Banner Exchange
Tiggys Banner Exchange

Do Not use any graphic from this site without permission!
All files on this site are use at your own risk.