FOREWORD Seen through the eyes of a lunatic (ME), this story portrays some of the darkest sides of the human mind. It deals with hate, fear, guilt, revenge, justice, injustice, twisted love, innocence and a perverted swine by the name of McKenzie (the Mayor), who molested his own 7 year old daugther, Lucy; and blamed it all on me. I, the lunatic, am trying to the best of my ability, to bring Mayor McKenzie back to justice for all the crimes he has commited. In many ways I fail miserably. Fortunately none of the caracters in this story are real; but unfortunately they are all too realistic. Anyway, whether we like it or not, we all have bad thoughts, and that's perfectly alright, as long as we do NOT act upon them. Therefore, do NOT try to copy or re-enanct any portion of this story. If you do, you are simply too stupid to be alive. *********************************************** THE GRAVEYARD Where am I? What am I doing here? In this God forsaken graveyard Yeah...that's what I'm doing...I remember now This is my new home And they will never find me here............ BLACK HILL SANITARIUM I have been in here for way too long And as I walk the halls at night I see the other inmates hiding from my eyes This is for the mentally ill For those who have lost the will I have seen the sickness of all mankind And as I walk the halls at night I see the other inmates hiding from my eyes This is for the mentally ill For those who have lost the will Black Hill Sanitarium... They're driving me crazy Black Hill Sanitarium... They're driving me crazy here Gotta get out of here... Gotta erase the fear Gotta get out of here... No more silent tears Gotta get out of here... No more silent tears Black Hill Sanitarium... They're driving me crazy I am going down, deep into the black of my mind I've had enough Therapy in little rooms, I'm lying down in my cocoon Nothing here could end too soon, I'm lying down Oh God, I hate those men in white Oh, those men in white, sticking needles in my mind And as I walk the halls at night I see the other inmates hiding from my eyes This is for the mentally ill For those who have lost the will Black Hill Sanitarium... They're driving me crazy Black Hill Sanitarium... They're driving me crazy here Gotta get out of here... Gotta erase the fear Gotta get out of here... No more silent tears WAITING Just after midnight, they are bringing me my pills Just after midnight, lights are out...at Black Hill But they don't know me...they don't know me at all Tonight pills will be chills will be kills Waiting in the dark, I cannot take another night Waiting in the dark, I cannot take it anymore If I don't take my medication, they will all be here But I think I fooled them, I think...I'm in the clear "Nursie" doesn't know...this is her last night She even brought the key, that's gonna set me free Waiting in the dark, I cannot take another night Waiting in the dark, I cannot take it anymore Tonight I'm taking her instead My hands are so much stronger Than her isty-bitsy little head Empty eyes are staring at the wall I cannot hear her breathing anymore I'm looking for the key in her hand That bluish little hand Running through the empty halls of this forgotten place Unlocking doors...that never opens But now I've got the key...the key to freedom And I'm unlocking doors that never should be opened Waiting in the dark, I cannot take another night Waiting in the dark, I cannot take it anymore 6,6,6 miles...I've been running through the woods 6,6,6 miles...and now before me, the cemetery gates I climb the gate between life and death I walk upon the moonlit graves I'm home HEADS ON THE WALL I'm in a cold and lonely tomb Surrounded by darkness in my newfound home I'm not alone, anymore, alone, anymore I'm looking back at yesterday I do remember my escape, and what I had to do Have to do, don't you see, don't you see Heads on the wall...I'm looking at Heads on the wall...dead yet alive Heads on the wall I'm looking at heads on the wall...heads Did you know, if you die in a graveyard The soul can't escape if you lose your head But it lives on in the brain...in your brain Don't you see, don't you see Heads on the wall...I'm looking at Heads on the wall...dead yet alive Heads on the wall I'm looking at heads on the wall Last night, when I climbed the cemetery gate I saw a man digging in the ground Working the late shift, it was the gravedigger Jeremiah had worked here for years Already had one foot in the grave With my help we got in the other I can't believe...he wasn't stronger Mary the hooker was coming to church To let the reverend fill up her purse Jesse Bell, may his soul rest in HELL No one must find out, no one must tell Heads on the wall...I'm looking at Heads on the wall...dead yet alive Heads on the wall And they're staring at me, and me, and me No one comes and leaves again I've got to make sure no one knows where I am Especially THAT man...I remember I can't get rid of those voices WHISPERS You've got to get his daughter, daughter, daughter You've got to get his daughter, daughter, daughter You've got to get his daughter, daughter, daughter You've got to get his daughter, daughter, daughter Lucy... I'M NOT A STRANGER I've been watching Lucy all week I've been watching her at school I know her schedule, I know it well I know exactly when she's leaving Oh Lucy take my hand, how can I make you understand I'm not a stranger, I am a friend I'm gonna take you home to Daddy...later Such beautiful eyes you have, such beautiful hair You must be at least seven years of age, am I right now? As if I really care Cause you're his daughter, his little daughter The one I'm supposed to have hurt But I could never, I could never I could never hurt a little girl like you Oh Lucy take my hand, how can I make you understand I'm not a stranger, I am a friend I'm gonna take you home to Daddy...later Such beautiful eyes you have, such beautiful hair You must be at least seven years of age But who cares, 'cause you're coming with me NOW! Come on little girl...Why are you making such a fuss Come on little girl...come on it is time I've got real dolls on my wall, I made them myself And you can play with them and play with them And play with them Until your Daddy comes to get you Oh Lucy take my hand, how can I make you understand I'm not a stranger, I am a friend I'm gonna take you home to Daddy...later I I I I and you will soon be home now I I I I and you are gonna play then I I I I and you you you you We we we we, we're gonna have some fun Sweet graveyard here we come Sweet graveyard here we come Sweet graveyard here we come Sweet graveyard DIGGING GRAVES Lucy, you stay here...the tomb is warm Why don't you play with the dolls... The dolls on the wall I am not the guy I used to be, not since he put me away I left half my brain behind, back in that crazy place Does that mean...that I am insane Does that really mean...that I am to blame...NO NO NO Is it true what they say...little girls don't cry Is it true what they say...Lucy look at me I am not the guy I used to be, not since he put me away I left half my brain behind, back in that crazy place Does that mean...that I am insane Does that really mean...that I am to blame...NO NO NO Into the night I go, and you can't follow me Into the night I go, and you can't follow me I will be your misery, I'm gonna be your HELL I will be your misery, and I wish you well, in HELL I'm digging graves, seven deadly tombs I'm digging graves, below that crazy moon I will be your misery, I'm gonna be your HELL I will be your misery, and I wish you well, in HELL McKenzie, how could you think I'd forget All graves done...I'm so clever Seven headstones in all...saying "Lucy Forever" I am not the guy I used to be, not since he put me away I left half my brain behind, back in that crazy place Does that mean...that I am insane Does that really mean...that I am to blame...NO NO NO Into the night I go, and you can't follow me Into the night I go, and you can't follow me I will be your misery, I'm gonna be your HELL I will be your misery, and I wish you well, in HELL I'm digging graves, seven deadly tombs I'm digging graves, below that crazy moon Into the night I go, and you can't follow me... MEET ME AT MIDNIGHT Yesterday as I finished the last of the seven graves I went to call McKenzie I woke him up in the middle of the night You should have heard me...SURPRISE! Oh revenge is sweet Up and awake, McKenzie knew that I was still alive And I have to tell you He is the Mayor of this God forsaken town He's Lucy's father, the man that brought me down He is such a sick little man He's so much sicker than me, and I am Meet me at midnight by the cemetery gates Meet me at midnight or your Lucy will be dead Revenge is sweet Revenge is sweet, I know that you agree Call me sick in the head, but I would never lie to you I worked for the man Mayor McKenzie is an old perverted swine I caught him one night, molesting his own little child Who do you think they all believed? He is such a sick little man He's so much sicker than me, and I am Meet me at midnight by the cemetery gates Meet me at midnight or your Lucy will be dead McKenzie did you hear me?...No Lucy, she is fine She's sleeping in her coffin Can't wait to meet your face again He is such a sick little man He's so much sicker than me, and I am Meet me at midnight by the cemetery gates Meet me at midnight or your Lucy will be dead SLEEP TIGHT LITTLE BABY Lucy...it's time for bed now, and you need your rest So lie down in your coffin dear, and sleep tight I'll wake you when Daddy's here, alright? No No don't...d-d-don't cry little girl Little girl from head to toe Deep into the ground you go...down...DOWN! Sleep tight little baby, sleep tight below the ground Sleep tight little baby, nowhere to run around OH...The worms, Oh...The worms Is that your Daddy...your Daddy? Sleep tight little baby, sleep tight below the ground Sleep tight little baby, nowhere to run around OH...The worms, Oh...The worms Is that your Daddy...your Daddy? And as I'm waiting by the cemetery gates For her father to show Something's pounding at my head It's like I...I, I can still hear her SCREAMING Oh Lucy, I'm doing all this for you Oh Lucy, I didn't mean to, I didn't want to But you've got to Sleep tight little baby, sleep tight below the ground Sleep tight little baby, nowhere to run around OH...The worms, Oh...The worms Is that your Daddy...your Daddy? So you came at last ? Let me see your heart Let me see your face, you son of a bitch I see a baby crying, I see a little tear Oh yeah, I know you're trying But you can't stop the fear...DADDY! If you ever want to see your little girl again You better do as I say Dear Mr. Mayor, welcome to my humble tomb Come inside, you know you have to DADDY Oh Daddy...I'm so alone, Oh Daddy...come home Oh Daddy...I've missed you so Oh Daddy...tell me what to do Daddy don't look at me like that I didn't do it...HE did...It was HIM I could never...I could never I wasn't even there Daddy tell me what to do...Daddy...No don't no Oh Daddy, you're fading away Oh Daddy, Daddy please stay Oh...you're fading away Oh Daddy, Daddy please stay You're going down, you're going down, McKenzie Sit down you creep, you degenerate son of a sheep What am I to do you...with you? You're going down, you're going down, McKenzie Sit down you creep, you degenerate son of a sheep What am I to do you...with you? Sit down you creep, you degenerate sheep You're going down, you're going down, McKenzie TRICK OR TREAT The only light inside this tomb Is coming from so high above us Watching through a tiny window, the moon is looking on Down on your knees, down if you please While I blindfold your eyes The two of us are gonna play a little game I think that I will call it Trick or treat, let us go hide and seek Follow me into the night Where the sun don't shine but the moon is bright Lucy is sleeping...in one of seven graves Now you decide, which ones are trick or treat Trick or treat, let us go hide and seek I can only let you fail this twice The third time you must be right Lucy is sleeping...in one of seven graves Now you decide, which ones are trick or treat You better start digging She could be dying while we speak You better start digging Before the worms have their feast How does it feel, to be digging for someone you love How does it feel...to be digging for LOVE ? Ohhhhh No No No, you failed again That's not Lucy...that's someone else you've got You blindfolded creep I'm beginning to get the feel that you're Digging your own grave Lucy is sleeping...in one of seven graves Only one left chance, to save your daughter You better start digging She could be dying while we speak You better start digging Before the worms have their feast The only light inside this graveyard Is coming from so high above us Watching from the blackened sky, the moon is looking on Down on your knees, dig if you please While I blindfold your brain One blow to the back of the head and He is face down, down in Lucy's grave Lucy is sleeping...in one of seven graves Her Daddy won...but I am winning now I'm dragging him back, back to the tomb I'm dragging him back, and I'm tying him down UP FROM THE GRAVE As I look him deep in the eyes...I see only darkness I must have knocked him out...good I kind of like that...I must go Up Up Up from the grave Up Up Up from the grave Up Up Up from the grave Up Up Up from the grave Here we go again my friend, deep into my twisted brain I think I'm losing it again La-La-La......I'm digging for Lucy dear La-La-La......I've had it up to here Lucy Lucy I am here, Lucy Lucy don't you fear I will get you out of there, so you can breathe again You can't sleep forever...dear Come to DADDY Up Up Up from the grave Up Up Up from the grave Up Up Up from the grave Up Up Up from the grave Here we go again my friend, deep into my twisted brain I think I'm losing it again La-La-La......Tell me what you see La-La-La......Tell me how it makes you feel When I sing so nice-ly to you Lu-u-cy I AM Back...in the tomb, Lucy is sitting on the floor I...am, I am standind by the door The door to freedom...the door that I shut so close And as I take another look at my mind I seem to think the sun has arrived...No McKenzie you better realize, now it's just you and I Back...against the wall McKenzie's on the stone cold floor Hands...tied together, nowhere to go for Mr. Mayor The door to freedom...the door that I shut so close And as I take another look at my mind I seem to think the sun has arrived This court is now in session You stand accused of child abuse Of stealing innocence and freedom too I am the only Judge, I am the only Jury I am your lawyer too, so tell me what to do What's it gonna be? Are you guilty or are you GUILTY!!! Yes, you just go ahead and cry Back...against the wall McKenzie's on the stone cold floor Hands...tied together, nowhere to go for Mr. Mayor The door to freedom...the door that I shut so close And as I take another look at my mind I seem to think the sun has arrived But Oh No...There is no sun here There's only darkness... ... ... I, the Jury and the Judge Find you guilty of stealing the innocence of a child And therefore we sentence you to die slowly, die Die die die die die die die..... LUCY FOREVER I leave it up me me girl, You tell me when and I'll act By the first light of dawn, Daddy will be on his way By the first light of dawn, No more Daddy, I say I leave it up to me girl You tell me when and I'll make him disappear I can feel...the sun will soon be here Get away from that string my dear What do you think you're doing Lucy Too late, I should have seen it coming my way Glass from the broken window, oh so high above Heading straight for my neck By the first light of dawn, my body lost its head By the first light of dawn, Oh God...I'm dead I feel...my soul is, creeping...up into my brain I guess I would be scared, if I weren't already dead But my blackened heart has told me No one really cares anyway Lucy, what are you doing now, do not set him free girl Lucy, what are you doing now You better take a listen to my head Did you hear what it said The view is so very strange, so strange from here Facing the floor is hard, when you're nothing but a ball How could the mayor win, and I become one of THEM I'm just a head on the floor My body is over there, but I am still right here Lucy...come back to me Lucy...you cannot leave me like this Lucy, I hear your little feet coming my way Pick me up and let us head for home But not a word to Daddy So she puts me in her backpack Lucy forever, I'll be with Lucy forever Lucy forever, I'll be with Lucy forever Lucy forever, I'll be with Lucy forever Lucy forever, I'll be with Lucy forever Ever...ever...ever...ever...ever...ever