FROM THE OTHER SIDE I don't know if I'm dead or alive All I know is I'm running out of time Oh, I'm leaving my body... Oh, leaving it behind From the other side, looking down I know that it's me From the other side, looking down it's the devil I see Someone down there is saving my life I see a tear being shed by THE EYE Oh, drifting much higher... Oh, into the light From the other side, looking down I know that it's me From the other side, looking down it's the devil I see I see the strangest faces Faces that I've never seen before They see through empty spaces Spaces that do not exist no more I swear by the moon and the devil I'll be their guardian if they will be mine There's a demon with red glowing eyes He's invading the body that was mine Oh, Is there still time... Oh, Time to return From the other side, looking down I know that it's me From the other side, looking down it's the devil I see I guess I wasn't ready yet 'cause someone there is calling me back from the dead Demon, demon, are you there Demon, demon, leave my lair From the other side, looking down I know that it's me From the other side, looking down it's the devil I see WAKE UP!!! KILLER At midnight, an hour from now... they're gonna flick the switch Down the Hall, beyond the iron door... they're gonna end my life I will see you all in Hell, isn't that where we all must go? I will not tell you what I did... It doesn't matter now I will tell,how weird it is, to know exactly when you're gonna go I am a killer... I'm gonna get what I deserve I am a killer, they're gonna fry my each and every nerve It is not, the soul I sell, it's not the pain from hell It is not the feel of dying, of that I was never afraid I will see you all in hell, isn't that where we all must go? Gazing at the iron door, while time is slipping away What's really driving me insane Is what to do with my final hour I am a killer... I'm gonna get what I deserve I am a killer, they're gonna fry my each and every nerve I've got less than an hour to kill I'm looking back at the life I've had to live What a waste... what a mess... I should have never been born... I hear them, coming down the hall, I know they're coming for me I don't need that silly Priest, Oh, just get on with the show I am a killer... I'm gonna get what I deserve I am a killer, They're gonna fry my each and every nerve THE POLTERGEIST Some would say there is trouble in my home Even when I am alone Some would say there is always someone home Even though I might be gone Speak to me my friend, I know you're there Speak to me my friend... speak to me... SPEAK TO ME! I can always feel it's there, creeping one step behind me Cold hands in the night, I know that it's watching me The Poltergeist living in my home Could be a friend or foe The Poltergeist living in my home Could be a friend for life or a foe until the night I die Speak to me my friend, let me hear your tongue "I don't like most of those you invite... Get them out", GET THEM OUT! Speak to me my friend, I know you're there Speak to me my friend... speak to me... SPEAK TO ME! My guests can never tell when it's creeping up to touch them They will never ever know our game Until they feel it and scream The Poltergeist living in my home Could be a friend or foe The Poltergeist living in my home Could be a friend for life or a foe until the night I die Speak to me my friend, we are one and the same Now that you're living here... Welcome home... Welcome home You can stay forever DREAMS The witching hour has arrived here too soon I know that all my dreams are inside this room Oh... yeah, it's all in this tune Dreams in the night, falling like rain Dreams in the night, they drive me insane They cannot wait until I turn off the light When I'm asleep they've got the key to my mind Oh... yeah, can't leave them behind Dreams in the night, falling like rain Dreams in the night, they drive me insane Dreams in the night. Yeah, yeah, yeah, give me another dream now The spider's lullabye is all they can sing As they inject their poison into my brain Oh... yeah, they're calling my name Dreams in the night, falling like rain Dreams in the night, they drive me insane Give me another dream now Yeah, yeah, yeah, give me another dream now Rainbows and waterfalls Little girls are swimming in a pond of gold I'm growing old I'm growing old Sweet blue eyes of innocence Begging me... To follow them to the other side Ah... they're growing horns!!! Dreams in the night, falling like rain Dreams in the night, they drive me insane Dreams in the night Let me out of these dreams... dreams... dreams Let me out of these dreams... dreams... dreams Let me out of these dreams... dreams... dreams MOONLIGHT In the moonight I see children searching for their souls In the moonlight, can you hear them howling on the wind Night after night, I see them passing by They whisper in my ear, "We know you are there" I see no eyes, I guess they must be blind Wish that I could lead them to a better world than mine In the moonlight, not a bird is singing lullabyes In the moonlight, I hear a church bell ring its evil song Night after night, I see them passing by They whisper in my ear, "We know you are there" I see no eyes, I guess they must be blind Wish that I could lead them to a better world than mine In the moonlight............. In the moonlight.................. Night after night, I see them passing by Wish that I could lead them to a better world than mine In the moonight I see children searching for their souls In the moonlight I hear screams of pain from a thousand years ago Raven spread your wings, lead the spirits to their home Raven spread your wings, lead the spirits to their home To their home In the moonlight.............. In the moonlight.................. SIX FEET UNDER My family just couldn't wait, I should have seen it coming What a nice conspiracy, what a nice surprise But now it's all too late I am six feet under, It's so very hard to breathe My family they put me here in a coffin made of glass So I can see them in their glory or they can see me in my misery They're standing all around my grave Six feet under, I'm in a coffin made of glass Six feet under, It's so very hard to breathe Six feet under, I'm in a coffin made of glass Six feet under, It's so very hard to breathe My hands are turning blue while my nails are turning to Red Looking up into faces of greed I'm sweating cold and white with fear Sinister smiles... upon their lips One of them is waving me goodbye I am six feet under, It's so very hard to breathe My lovely sister is laughing at me, I cannot hear but I can see Now she is kicking soil, into my face I swear I will return to haunt her Six feet under, I'm in a coffin made of glass Six feet under, It's so very hard to breathe My hands are turning blue while my nails are turning to Red THE SPIDER'S LULLABYE In a little cottage, in the country side Lives a man called Harry, and he is losing his mind Listen.......... Hear the spider's lullabye It's really sad for Harry, he finds a spider scary Even the smallest species, will make him feel uneasy Oh, they live in every corner Oh, and here comes the summer There's another spider on his wall..... Gotta kill it! Soon to be another creamy spot As he woke up this morning, there was a spider crawling He felt the big suprise, before it caught his eyes Oh, in between his face Oh, and his pillow case There's another spider on his wall..... Gotta kill it! Soon to be another creamy spot Here comes another one..... Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha He's got to find a doctor, a very special doctor Someone who can cure his mind Someone who knows Harry's kind Listen.......... Hear the spider's lullabye Those creepy crawly creatures With all their hairy features Hoping to catch a fly Singing itss deadly lullabye Oh..... Oh, NO.......... There's another spider on his wall........ Gotta kill it!!!! EASTMANN'S CURE It was in the local paper: "We will cure your every phobia At Devil Lake Sanitarium We will make you feel you're right at home" No more sleepless nights, no more unpleasant sights We can recreate paradise And you don't even have to sacrifice a thing It only took about a minute's time For poor old Harry to make up his mind So he headed for Devil Lake, knowing doctors were awaiting him No more sleepless nights, no more unpleasant sights We can recreate paradise And you don't even have to sacrifice a thing HARRY: "...My name is Harry and I am from the country side I'm looking for a doctor, Eastmann is the name" Dr. EASTMANN: "We welcome you with open arms We've all been looking forward to having you here At Devil Lake Sanitarium You must always sign a special paper first" HARRY: "I will sign anything, just to get rid of my fears I just want to live a life, where do you want me to sign?" Dr. EASTMANN: "Right here on the dotted line This will give me the freedom I need for you At Devil Lake Sanitarium You know we are the very best at what we do... Oh Yes!" Now that we have got his signature I think it's time to start the Eastmann cure So put him in the straight I think Room 17 is still our whitest room No more sleepless nights, no more unpleasant sights We can recreate paradise And you don't even have to sacrifice a thing ROOM 17 Room 17 was nice and cool, oh yeah A few stains on the wall But that was nothing new to Harry's head Even though he was strapped down to his bed, strapped down Harry felt pretty good... Knock, knock... Knock, knock, Is anybody there Room 17 was nice and cool, oh yeah But it didn't have the string That would ring the nurse, it wasn't there Poor Harry, he had it coming, Poor Harry Now he didn't feel so good... Here comes Doctor Eastmann and Nursie Needle Dear Look at what they got you...The CRAWLY BOX NURSE NEEDLE: "Don't be such a baby, Harry stop that now The doctor's here to help you... it's Eastmann time" In room 17, everything is so clean In room 17, there is nothing to be seen Dr. EASTMANN: "Black, brown, grey and hairy... we've got them all Big, small, fast and scary... yeah we've got them all I can hear it, the Spider's Lullabye I can feel it, the Spiders crawl on by" In room 17, everything is so clean In room 17, there is nothing to be seen Dr. EASTMANN: "Nurse Needle it is time to begin... Nurse Needle, stick it in A brown Lycosa's what I've got, inside this box I'm gonna let him out to see just how you feel, when he's around If you move too much he might just bite you But we'll just have to wait and see about that...?" Deep into the night, they were testing him So many different species, Harry could not win They forgot a grey one, she was full of eggs And she would find the warm spot, back in Harry's neck It's so moist and warm in here Knock Knock... knock knock, Is anybody there HARRY: "You forgot some spiders in my room, yesterday Now I've got this stunning pain And my neck is feeling weird, Oh I might die Overnight some of your spiders must have bit me They were all over me" Dr. EASTMANN: "Oh Harry, don't be such a fool" That same night Harry died When they found him he was grey and white Black, brown, grey and hairy... we've got them all Big, small, fast and scary... yeah we've got them all I can hear it, the Spider's Lullabye I can feel it, the Spiders crawl on by In room 17, everything is so clean In room 17, there is nothing to be seen In room 17, everything is so clean In room 17, there is nothing to be seen Take him to the morgue, Take him to the morgue TO THE MORGUE To the morgue... Take him to the morgue To the morgue... Take him to the morgue At... Devil Lake... Sanitarium, many a patient had died in vain Never a question to be asked, no no, never a thing to explain So they took his bones and skin to the morgue in the West Wing It was clear... to Dr. Eastmann Harry had died of fright in the night If he had cared he would have found the spider Laying eggs in Harry's neck The smoldering eyes... in Harry's head Had become the home... of spiders instead To the morgue... Take him to the morgue To the morgue... Take him to the morgue To the morgue... We must all go to the morgue To the morgue... We must all go to the morgue Deep down... below the ground Where it was kind of cold and damp Too many stiffs to be fit in the cooler Gathering dust in the Hallways of Death The smoldering eyes... in Harry's head Had become the home... of spiders instead Spiders here... Spiders everywhere Spiders feeding the dead to their young Spiders here... Spiders everywhere Spiders using the dead for their home Spiders... they're growing like rats from the plague Spiders... there's so many more everyday Summer ___ is coming to an end And the cellar in the morgue is a nest now One thousand poisonous creatures Eight thousand poisonous legs The smoldering eyes... in Harry's head Had become the home... of spiders instead To the morgue... We must all go to the morgue............