Click Here to go Home...

Click Here for some Old School Pics from back in the day...Click Here to check out Northern Exposure, up close and personalClick Here to Northern Exposure on the car show circuit
Click Here to check out the Lowrider Magazine Feature on Northern ExposureClick Here to see the building of Northern ExposureClick Here to Link to Other Phat Lowrider Sites 
Lowrider Magazine Feature

Northern Exposure with lovely Letty Martinez

Northern Exposure was featured in Lowrider Magazine May 1996

During the '96 San Francisco Lowrider show, a couple of guys judging the cars really
noticed my ryde.  They notified Elliot Gilbert, a staff photographer for Lowrider Magazine.
Elliot then asked me if I would let him set up a photo session for the very next day...
I couldn't refuse, would you? I didn't think so.

These pictures were taken the day after the show in front of a garlic stand in the city of Gilroy, California. Northern Exposure was featured in Lowrider Magazine May 1996, and was also included in Lowrider Magazine's calendar for 1997.

We almost caused a few accidents along the road where we were shooting the pics!
Wouldn't your eyes stray from the road if you saw lovely Letty Martinez posing in a skin tight dress?!