April 15  2003
Check this page often !!!

May's Club meeting will be held on May 1, 2003.
At Paloma Steak House & Lounge  main floor 4600 Crowchild Trail N.W. at about 8:00 P.M.
Feel free to bring a guest or two,  new and Non-members welcome anytime!!

We can meet at Northland Pontiac Buick starting at 7:00 PM.  They are in the west parking lot of Northland Village Shoppes, bordering the north edge of Shaganappi Chev Olds, the Chevy dealership that has been there for decades.

They should probably have 2 or more new 2004 260 HP Grand Prix GTP's for us to Drool over and test drive.

We can then adjourn to Paloma Steak House & Lounge  They are located in the south parking lot of Northland Village Shoppes, ground floor of Northland Professional Building.  Paloma will reserve us space in their lounge and offer us happy hour prices along with their standard bar food menu.

Membership Inquiries can now be made to our Membership Director Rod Collins [email protected]
Unfortunatly our Web Site Host no longer lets us use CGI for free, I'm trying to find someone to make up a CGI
for Joining online,  so for now please send an E-mail to  [email protected]  or  [email protected]

I will be working on the layout of the website over the next little while (month or so) If you come across
something that doesn't work or look right please let me know so I can correct it.
I'm also looking for some new ideas for the website, I'm trying to keep it simple by not using
Java, that way if someone else has to work on the site it will be easy for them.

SSome of the events we are considering for this year are as follows:

Holding our own Show and Shine
Club BBQ & corn roast
We welcome any event suggestions from members or non members.

Some of the events already planned for this year:

May 1 2003
View the new 2004 Grand Prix GTP at Northland Pontiac Buick meet there at 7:00 PM

3rd Annual Camp Out
location and exact date to be announced

Back to GP Club