Hi! I'm Mariana, and this is my webpage...

Enjoy...

Update 11/15/01: Hi everyone, long time no update! Ok, I'm updating now just to let you know I'm not dead (yet), but that I haven't made any progress in the translation of the Conan game 'cause this is my last high school year, and I'm picking a college right now, and it's turning out quite difficult. Besides, my translator seems to have disappeared (Simon, if you're reading this, please contact me), I have e-mailed him several times and got no response, so, after reading some request I've received (thanks for them all!) I've decided to start another game, I'm not sure which one though. Well then, if you have any suggestions, now is the best time to send them (don't send me any files, please).

Lady Mariann

Update 07/26/01: Uff!!! Well, I've got bad news... =( I'm very ill, my throat and head ache, and I have problems staring at the computer for too long. I'll work on the Detective Conan translation while I fell Ok. BTW, there's a new section called Other where I'll put any non-emu related stuff I make, right now, there's a Tolkien's Lord of the Rings solitaire (which I made as a "gift" for three friends of mine, who, like me, are Tolkien readers: Abel Llorente, Ariel Sibikowski and Franco Lezana), as soon as there's sth new, I'll tell you. See ya!

Lady Mariann

Update 06/24/01: Yay!! This is a little update just to tell you all I'm really happy 'cause TodoTraducciones has made me one of their affiliates, you'll find a link to them in the Links Page.

Lady Mariann

Update 06/20/01 : Hi! I've got good news! About a month and a half ago, I received an e-mail from someone asking for my Detective Conan Translation, that encouraged me to work with it a little more (since it was almost 0% done) and to put up the patch v0.1 for download, which has only some menus translated to english and the japanese text romanized, I know it's not much, but thanks to Simon, who has offered his help to translate the japanese text, I'll try to continue my project during my school recess in July. Bye...

Lady Mariann

Update 04/18/01 : Wow! It's been a long time since I last updated.... Ok, I have no idea about what to do, so I opened a Request Page, so that you can submit any ideas (or, maybe offer or ask for help, not that I can do much to help anyone, but), remember that when it comes to Japanese games I can only translate things like menus and options, no long phrases, and that my strong point are english-spanish translations (no RPGs yet!!!). Well, then.... See ya!!

Lady Mariann

Update 03/23/01 : I'm back!!! Besides some visual changes, I've uploaded the latest version (I won't say final this time =P ) of the Super Mario Bros 3 spanish patch. Also, since at the time I'm stuck with Japanese, I've started translating games from english into spanish, hence, I've added a Spanish section to the page. Remember the Meitantei Conan gameboy game? Well, either it's a tough one or I'm not ready for it yet, in any case, I've suspended that project for now and I'll start working on something ASAP...

Lady Mariann

Update 02/11/01 : I've added the Ips patcher to the projects page, just so you don't have to look for it somewhere else if you don't have it already, k? See ya...

Lady Mariann

Update 02/05/01 : Let me see... There isn't much to tell right now, except that (luckily) the FINAL version of the Super Mario 3 Spanish patch is available, and that I've started my japanese "classes", and I'm doing well (now, all I have to do is learn more vocabulary, how to read Kanas and Kanjis, how to understand longer sentences.... O_o *throws herself from the top of a building*...), well, bye now! 

Lady Mariann

Update 01/28/01 : Hi everyone!! Well, this is a tiny update, just to tell you I've added a new link to Vice Translations and DreamWave Games, and that I've also noticed that there is an untranslated screen in Super Mario 3, (when you lose), so I'll fix it, but since I'm gonna disappear for about a months, don't expect many updates, maybe one or two in a couple of weeks, just to tell you if Japanese turns out to be too difficult for me (I have to study on my own, 'cause I've found no jap teachers here =( )... Ah!! Thanks to all of you who are visiting this site, and extra-thanks to all who're taking the time to write me an e-mail, (BTW, Yes, I'm a girl =P ). See ya!!

Lady Mariann

Update 01/26/01 : Well, yesterday night I started translating Super Mario Bros 3 (for the NES), into spanish, and it's today available for download, if any of you download it, and find ANYTHING (spelling, grammar or graphics mistakes), please, tell me, so that I can fix it ASAP, k?

Lady Mariann

Update 01/25/01 : Another update... Thanks to Kitsune Sniper's advice I've decided to change the translated ROMs (or should I say ROM =P ) for simple IPS patches. That's it (for now)...

Lady Mariann

Update 01/25/01 : Well, this isn't a big update, I just wanted you to know I've fixed the Super Mario spanish ROM link (thanks to Marcelo for pointing that out!!), and that I've added some links to the Links page.

Lady Mariann

Update 01/22/01 : This is my very first update!!! I'm very thrilled 'cause I've started translating the Meitantei Conan gameboy game called Karakuri Temple Murder Case, and to aid me in my quest is Stephanie (Angel_Voice) who's translating the japanese text for me. Also, in the projects page, you'll find Super Mario Bros ROM in Spanish (Yeah, I know it's no big deal, but it was the first thing I could translate). Well, I'll see you soon...

Lady Mariann