======================================================================= =============NBA Action '98 ROSTER PATCH=============================== ======================================================================= By: Jack Alltucker Email: jalltuc@ibm.net Web Page: http://www.efn.org/~jack_a/ Version: 2.13 3/21/98 Whats new this version? ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Orlando - Fixed Derek Strong (I made a error last time) Sacramento - Added Michael Stewart Toronto - Added Alvin Williams Detroit - Added Don Reid Seattle - Added Greg Anthony Vancouver - Added Sam Mack Lakers: Reduced Jones, Fox Ratings. (not much) Improved Kobe's Shooting (not a lot) Suns: Reduced KJ's Ratings Raised Kidds Ratings (mostly rebounding) Raised Chapmans ratings (3point and Outside ratings) Raised Mark Bryants ratings a little (mostly Jump, Dunk, Block) Spurs: Majorly improved Duncan (his ratings were way off) 76rs: Increased Iversons Outside shooting and 3point a little..also his dunks Nets: Increased Van Horns Outside and 3Point Ratings. Rockets: Increased Rhodes Ratings. Next Time: *Add More Created Players. (Funderburke, Jaren Jackson, Bennett, Bowie , H.Williams, K.Edwards, C.Beck) *Fix rest of teams and players ratings. (I think the Overall Ratings on teams is pretty worthless as is.. I don't think I will try to change them.(it would mean changing almost every single players rating.) *Hope to figure out how to fix the all-star teams. *Hope to figure out how to change hand (right/left) *Hope to figure out how to fix the Hair/looks on the players I created. so that they will look better. ======================================================================= -----DESCRIPTION--- ======================================================================= This is a Roster Patch for NBA ACTION '98. First of all it Updates all the rosters and teams with their current players and starting lineups. I have also Added Michael Jordan to the game. And Changed Oliver Saint-Jeans name to Tariq Abdual-Wahad You can find the latest version of this patch at my web page http://www.efn.org/~jack_a/ in the D-LOADS section. ======================================================================= -----INSTALLATION--- ======================================================================= Fist you should have these files: Rosters.bin ReadMe.txt Unzip Rosters.bin into your main NBA Action '98 directory. Say YES to overwrite the old rosters.bin.(back it up if you want) Now start NBA Action '98 go to the PLAYER MENU and choose RESET ROSTERS, then YES To reset them. Thats it..now you can start the game and the rosters should be all ready! Have fun, and send me any comments to jalltuc@ibm.net ======================================================================= ---VERSION HISTORY---- ======================================================================= *V1.00 - Initial Release, adds Jordan *V2.00 - Updates Teams to rosters current as of 3/1/98. - Also Fixes all Jersey Numbers. - Oliver Saint-Jean changed to Tariq Abdual-Wahad *V2.10 - Fixed Lineups and some more positions V2.11 - Fixed lineps again, and made installation easier by getting rid of the need for Nba98sav._00 file. v2.12 - Boston - Bruce Bowen Added Miami - Keith Askins Added New Jersey - Brian Evans Added Orlando - Danny Schayes Added - Derek Strong Added TrailBlazers Improved. -Increased Grant, Wallace, Sabonis Rebound Ratings -Increased Walt Williams, Rider, Sabonis 3pt ratings -Increased Kelvin Cato's block rating -Decreased Carlos Rogers Outside rating -Decreased John Crotty's 3pt rating -Still need to increase the teams overall Defence, and lower the teams overall offence. ======================================================================= ---BUGS/COMMENTS---- ======================================================================= I don't know of any bugs at this point but if you find one..or you have a suggestion, please feel free to email me at jalltuc@ibm.net Thanks. ======================================================================= Disclamer: I have nothing to do with the NBA or Sega or NBA Action '98, I am just making this patch for the heck of it. =======================================================================