Let's View !
LET'S VIEW

Ten Secrets For Love
Teach U Art Of Kissing!
Three Meaningfull Word - I LOVE U
Love Like
Idea Of A Good Friend

TEN SECRETS FOR LOVE

The First Secret : THE POWER OF THOUGHT.
Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think about. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. Affirmations can change our beliefs and thoughts about others and ourselves. If we want to love someone, we need to consider his or her needs and desires. Thinking about your ideal partner will help you recognize him or her when you meet him or her.

The Second Secret : THE POWER OF RESPECT.
You cannot love anyone or anything unless you first respect them. The first person you need to respect is yourself. To begin to gain self-respect asks yourself: "What do I respect about myself?" To gain respect for others, even those you may dislike, ask yourself: "What do I respect about them?"

THE Third Secret : THE POWER OF GIVING
If you want to receive love, you need to give it! The more love you give,the more you will receive. To love is to give of yourself, freely and unconditionally. Practice random acts of kindness. Before committing to a relationship ask not what the other person will be able to give you, but rather what will you be able to give them. The secret formula of a happy, lifelong, loving relationship is to always focus on what you can give instead of what you can take.

The Fourth Secret : THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.
To find a true love, you must first find a true friend. Love does not consist of gazing into each other's eyes, but rather looking outward together in the same direction. To love someone completely you must love them for who they are, not what they look like. Friendship is the soil through which love's seeds grow. If you want to bring love into a relationship, you must first bring friendship.

The Fifth Secret : THE POWER OF TOUCH.
Touch is one of the most powerful expressions of love, breaking down barriers and bonding relationships. Touch changes our physical and emotional states and makes us more receptive to love.

The Sixth Secret : THE POWER OF LETTING GO.
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't it never was." Even in a loving relationship, people need their own space. If we want to learn to love, we must first learn to forgive and let go of past hurts, and grievances. Love means letting go of our fears, prejudices, egos and conditions. "Today I let go of all my fears, the past has no power over me-today is the beginning of a new life."

The Seventh Secret : THE POWER OF COMMUNICATION.
When we learn to communicate openly and honestly,life changes. To love someone is to communicate with them. Let the people you love know that you love them and appreciate them. Never be afraid to say those three magic words: "I Love You." Never let an opportunity pass to praise someone. Always leave someone you love with a loving word; it could be the last time you see them. If you were about to die but could make telephone calls to the people you loved, who would you call, what would you say and .. Why are you waiting?
The Eighth Secret : THE POWER OF COMMITMENT.
If you want to have love in abundance, you must be committed to it, and that commitment will be reflected in your thoughts and actions. Commitment is the true test of love. If you want to have loving relationships, you must be committed to loving relationships. When you are committed to someone or something, quitting is never an option. Commitment distinguishes a fragile relationship from a strong one.
The Ninth Secret : THE POWER OF LASSION.
Passion ignites love and keeps it alive. Lasting passion does not come through physical attraction alone; it comes from deep commitment, enthusiasm, interest and excitement. Passion can be recreated by recreating past experiences when you felt passionate. Spontaneity and surprises produce passion. The essence of love and happiness are the same; all we need to do is to live each day with passion.
The Tenth Secret : THE POWER OF TRUST.
Trust is essential in all loving relationships. Without it one person becomes suspicious, anxious and fearful and the other person feels trapped and emotionally suffocated. You cannot love someone completely unless you trust him or her completely. Act as if your relationship with the person you love will never end. One of the ways you can tell whether a person is right for you is to ask yourself: "Do I trust them completely and unreservedly?" If the answer is "no," then you must think very carefully before you make any type of a commitment.

Art Of Kissing!

CODE : If you love someone, show him or her and say so!
STATEMENT : If a kiss is the language of love, then we have lot to talk about!
METHODS OF LOVE :

• Kiss on the ear = "I'm Horny"
  • Kiss on the cheek = "We're Friends"
  • Kiss on the hand = "I Adore You"
  • Kiss on the shoulder = "I Want You"
  • Kiss on the lips = "I Love You"
  • Kiss on everywhere else = "Let's get Busy"
  • Holding hands = "We Can Learn To Love Each Other"
  • A wink = "Let's Get It On"
  • Slap on the ass = "Watch Out"
  • Playing with the ear = "I Can't Live Without You"
  • Arms around the waist = "I Love You To Much To Let Go"
  • Pulling hair on head = "Tell Me You Love Me"
  • Looking into each other's eyes = "Let's Get Romantic"
  • Holding on tight = "Don't Let Go"

ADVICE : If you are kissing someone, close your eyes. It's not nice to stare !

Three Meaningfull Word
    I Love You
    This statement means that "Aren't you the luckiest person in this world (earth) because being loved by nice person like me.

I Love You
    The second statement meaning is "I am not only don't hate you or just care for you, but I have a deep feelings with you, which is Love."

I Love You
    The last statement have meaning that "From all over human beings that exist in this earth, you're the one and only I love."

Love Like
    When the bus come, you look at it and you said to yourself, "eeee...so full...cannot sit down one".So you said to yourself, "I'll wait for the next one." So you let the bus go and waited for the second bus. Then the second bus came, you looked at it and you said, "eeee... this bus so old...surely very uncomfortable one." so you let the bus go and decided to wait for the next bus.
    After a while,another bus came. It's not crowded and not old but you said, "eeee... no air-con one...and the weather is so warm, better wait for the next one." So again you let the bus go and decided to wait for the next bus. Then the sky started to get dark as it is getting late. You panicked and jump on to the next on coming bus.It is not until much later that you found out that you had boarded on to the wrong bus! So you wasted your time and money waiting for what you want! Even if an aircon bus came can you ensure that the aircon bus won't break down or will the aircon be too cold for you?
    So people...(mostly girls but guys too!) want to make sure that what you want is not wrong. But it wouldn't hurt to give other people a chance, right? If you found that the "bus" doesn't suit you just press the red button and get off the bus! But wait...I am sure all of you have this experienced before. You saw a bus is coming (the bus you want of course) you flagged it and the driver acted blur by pretending not seeing youand zoomed pass you!
    The bottom line of being loved is like waiting for a bus and whether you want to get on the bus and give the bus a chance depends totally on you and walking alone is just like being out of love.

If you love someone set him or her free. If he or she comes back to you, you know they're yours. If they don't then it was never meant to be. Remember to always say what you mean.
    If you love someone, tell. Don't be afraid to express yourself. Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you. Because when you decide that it is the right time,it might be too late.

Seize the day. Never have regrets. And most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today. Pass this along to your friends. It could make a difference. The difference between doing all that you can or having regrets which may stay with you forever. Friendship is never an accident. It is always the result of high intentions, sincere effort

Idea Of A Good Friend
    True and touching in every way.
    In kindergarten your idea of a good friend was the person who let you have the red crayon when all that was left was the ugly black one.
    In first grade your idea of a good friend was the person who went to the bathroom with you and held your hand as you walked through the scary halls.
    In second grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you stand up to the class bully.
    In third grade your idea of a good friend was the person who shared their lunch with you when you forgot yours on the bus.
    In fourth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who was willing to switch square dancing partners in gym so you wouldn't have to be stuck do-si-do-ing with Nasty Nicky or Smelly Susan.
    In fifth grade your idea of a friend was the person who saved a seat on the back of the bus for you.
    In sixth grade your idea of a friend was the person who went up to Nicky or Susan, your new crush, and asked them to dance with you, so that if they said no you wouldn't have to be embarrassed.
    In seventh grade your idea of a friend was the person who let you copy the social studies homework from the night before that you had.
    In eighth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you pack up your stuffed animals and old baseball but didn't laugh at you when you finished and broke out into tears.
    In ninth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who would go to a party thrown by a senior so you wouldn't wind up being the only freshman there.
    In tenth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who changed their schedule so you would have someone to sit with at lunch.
    In eleventh grade your idea of a good friend was the person who gave you rides in their new car, convinced your parents that you shouldn't be grounded, consoled you when you broke up with Nick [or Glenn] or Susan, and found you a date to the prom.
    In twelfth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you pick out a college/university, assured you that you would get into that college/university, helped you deal with your parents who were having a hard time adjusting to the idea of letting you go...
    At graduation your idea of a good friend was the person who was crying on the inside but managed the biggest smile one could give as they congratulated you.
    The summer after twelfth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you clean up the bottles from that party, helped you sneak out of the house when you just couldn't deal with your parents, assured you that now that you and Nick or you and Susan were back together, you could make it through anything, helped you pack up for university and just silently hugged you as you looked through blurry eyes at 18 years of memories you were leaving behind, and finally on those last days of childhood, went out of their way to give you reassurance that you would make it in college as well as you had these past 18 years, and most importantly sent you off to college knowing you were loved.
    Now, your idea of a good friend is still the person who gives you the better of the two choices, holds your hand when you're scared, helps you fight off those who try to take advantage of you, thinks of you at times when you are not there, reminds you of what you have forgotten, helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer, stays with you so that you have confidence, goes out of their way to make time for you, helps you clear up your mistakes, helps you deal with pressure from others, smiles for you when they are sad, helps you become a better person, and most importantly loves you!
    Pass on to those friends of the past, and those of the future...and those you have met along the way...
    [crying yet? oh there's more]
    Thank you for being a friend. No matter where we go or who we become, never forget who helped us get there.
    There's never a wrong time to pick up a phone or send a message telling your friends how much you miss them or how much you love them.
    You know who you are, pass it on to someone who you want to remind.
    So send this to all your friends and maybe those who aren't but just watch and see who sends it back.
    If you love someone, tell them. Remember always to say what you mean.
    Never be afraid to express yourself. Take this opportunity to tell someone what they mean to you. Seize the day and have no regrets.
    Most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today and are what it's all about anyway. Pass this along to your friends. Let it make a difference in your day and theirs.
    The difference between expressing love and having regrets is that the regrets may stay around forever.
    THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU MEAN SOMETHING TO SOMEBODY. PLEASE SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE THAT YOU LOVE. GROWING UP, YOU WILL TRULY MEET THE FRIENDS THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME AND WILL MEAN THE MOST TO YOU. YOUR FRIENDS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU. KEEP YOUR FRIENDSHIPS ALIVE.

<[email protected]>, From : "Fowarded Mails" , West Borneo

Updated : May 2000

Home