• Spy Popups
  • Nukers
  • BHOs
  • Downloaders
  • W32/Spybot
  • Worms
  • & other Malicious Files

Testimonials

Adware didn't find it, nor did Pest Control, and that surprised me very much...thank you, thank you...gonna tell all my friends about this little gem....my computer is running better than ever since i got rid of that little bugger..owe you guys bigtime. thank again
Mike, Santa Monica, CA.

I just want to take a moment to tell you how impressed I was with the improved ease of use and technical superiority that I have found with the latest update, as compared to the previous issue. Thank you for the good work.
Bruce K.

Just wanted to praise your product. I downloaded another well-known spy removal program but it would not work correctly. It had detected over 150 spyware items on my computer. So I browsed and came up with your program which rapidly identlified even more spyware, giving me the level of the threat of each as well. I bought the program then and there and after putting in the unlock code, with one click I got rid of every one of the spyware items. GREAT product! Thanks again.
Peggy G.

Anti-Spyware Software

Disturbing Fact: 91% of computers are infected by Spyware

XoftSpy 4.21 is the Latest and Most Advanced Spyware Detection and Removal application on the Internet. We will prevent anyone from "spying" on your Internet activites.

Use our Free Scanner to find out if your PC is infected with:

Spyware W32/Spybot Browser Hijackers
AdwareMalwareKeyloggers

Anti-Spyware Software

What is Spyware?

• Spyware is the most prevalent threat to online computer privacy and security
  • It allows companies to track your Internet patterns and record your credit card and any other personal information without your permission
  • Spyware allows users to take control of their browser and alter your computer system files
  • These computer parasites slow down your Internet connection by inundating you with unwanted spyware pop-up ads
  • It cannot be detected by anti-virus and firewall software
  • 9 out of 10 computers are infected by Spyware

Who Would Benefit from Anti-Spyware Software, XoftSpy?

• Anyone who surfs the Internet or shares their computer with others
  • Computer users who share files such as music and pictures with other individuals

How Can XoftSpy Protect your Security and Privacy?

• Complete scan of your computer system to detect Spyware parasites
  • Quarantine infected files for immediate protection
  • Ability to review and remove all forms of Spyware
  • Regular updates on new Spyware threats

XoftSpy is the latest and most advanced application on the Internet for detecting and removing malicious files