Downloads

Home
Vision 5
Palm Os
Library
Win IO
I2C
Lab basic

welcome to the Download zone. This locations allows you to download the stuff that I made and place on the web.

Please note that this stuff is intended for NON-Commercial users only (see below ). Many other people are using these tools constantly , and the tools provided are generally working very good. However no assumption can be made of any warranty that it will perform as expected under all conditions.

In other words : USE AT OWN RISK !.

Terms of usage :

All the software,sample code , diagrams , schematics and documentation are provided 'as-is'.This means that they have to be uses 'as-is' including all possible quirks and bugs they may contain. The tools are being improved all the time. So check back regularly.  I do offer support by E-mail. In case of problems please send a mail describing the nature of the problem ,and I'll try to solve it to the best of by possibilities.

Important : These tools are for NON-COMMERCIAL use only. If you are a private person , hobbyist , student , or educational institution you can use these tools for free on the following terms :

- You shall not distribute them to gain profit.

This means that you cannot distribute the runtime engines I built to make money.If you are writing software that uses them you have to obtain a distribution license.